Please Explain the Sugar Shortage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoJoInDR

Banned
Aug 23, 2023
Austin, Texas
IMO the key is moderation.

Absolutely... Yet, unfortunately, when it comes to humans, moderation is kind of like tolerance... It doesn't really work so well for most.

Cocoa is excellent for health... But really hard to swallow without sugar... So what to do?

When I played rugby, one of the pleasures was coming off the field after a game and downing a beer that had been sitting on ice for hours... But when I began mtb racing on Saturday mornings, the beer from Friday night partying wasn't working for me. I enjoyed mtb-ing so I dropped the Friday night partying/beer.

Humans need a governing vision for moderation/tolerance... And with all the info that's now available on the numerous health serious issues associated with refined sugar, and why it's just really bad for human consumption, you'd think that alone would influence a governing vision.

There's a breakfast taco shop just around the corner from where I live. I walk by it most mornings and have purchased tacos there from time to time. They also sell all sorts of donuts. I can't tell you how often I've seen parents walk in with their 4-10-year-old kids and buy them a donut or two. It's really sad to see a child chowing down on a donut at 8 a.m.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
And I think we are done here.. Sugar shortage, sugar affects, diet, etc...have all been explained and debated. Thread closed.

• Haha
Reactions: JD Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.