President Jovenel Moïse assassinated in the night in his private residence

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I/we are aware of your stance on drugs. Good luck with that.
It has zero to do with that.

This is about being put in jail in the USA , paid for by my tax dollars, to rot there for life for the crime of helping to kill someone, albeit a President, in Haiti.
In addition there may be an entire crew of co-conspirators behind him getting the same.

That is not right and if I voted in the US, I would vote against it.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
It has zero to do with that.

This is about being put in jail in the USA , paid for by my tax dollars, to rot there for life for the crime of helping to kill someone, albeit a President, in Haiti.
In addition there may be an entire crew of co-conspirators behind him getting the same.

That is not right and if I voted in the US, I would vote against it.
LOL ...you vote at a machine not in a court law. You have been away for a while maybe you forgot.

Reactions: AlaPlaya

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
LOL ...you vote at a machine not in a court law. You have been away for a while maybe you forgot.
As I recall, I voted at a machine twice in the US. And yes, I understand how civics works both on the DR and US.
Or as it "doesn't work" in reality since it is a Plutocracy. Well over 30 years ago is when I last voted in the US.

I don't think they have machines in the DR. I will find out in the next election.

In any event, I don't want my tax dollars in the US being paid to incarcerate someone that conspired to kill the President of Haiti.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
As I recall, I voted at a machine twice in the US. And yes, I understand how civics works both on the DR and US.
Or as it "doesn't work" in reality since it is a Plutocracy. Well over 30 years ago is when I last voted in the US.

I don't think they have machines in the DR. I will find out in the next election.

In any event, I don't want my tax dollars in the US being paid to incarcerate someone that conspired to kill the President of Haiti.
Then deduct it .This is a DR forum board.US tax issues not discussed here. Bye