Rat problem

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Not sure if after 4 pages this was suggested, but the only thing against mice and rats is a CAT!

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
is this him??

2evqkci.jpg

May 29, 2006
Ah the truth comes out why Dominicans play music until 2am full blast. The rats can't take the arpeggiated riffs. The rat I had only came in during the rain through a 3" electrical conduit into my kitchen. Some mortar took care of the problem.

I like Bachata myself, esp when I can make out the lyrics. It's when you can't get away from it that can get tiresome. Reggaeton is a lot harder to endure. It could be worse. You folks don't have to endure "Party in the USA" like we've had too:

YouTube - MIley Cyrus - Party In The U.S.A. - Official Music Video (HD)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
forget poison, get him a bottle of johnny walker. blue label. think of the stories he can share. lifetime of experience mingling with high class. you can become close pals.
unless he's wearing flip flops and shorts. extremely bad taste. and yes, check for piercings and tatoos - who knows what's he hidin'.

Reactions: Celt202

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The scratching noise on the door is gone, so could it be that he has finally kicked the bucket? I will wait till the morning to open up the door. What If I open up the door now, he might jump at me and bite my nose off? Oh nooooo.
AZB

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Have you given him a name yet? We will all wait with bated breath to read whether you got the rat or the rat got you!!!!!!

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
Johnnie Walker Blue Label???
Whow... that is one high class rat.
Mack.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
I also thought he was someone's pet rat. He looked clean and well mannered. But but, a rat is a rat to me.
I want him dead! I want his family dead!
Lets see if the poison will work by tomorrow.
AZB

Hmmm, you should send him an invitation to a tea social. Maybe you, he and Lord Merriwether can find out a way to resolve your differences. Aristocratic rats are few and far between, right?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
unless he's wearing flip flops and shorts. extremely bad taste.
Now THAT brought a smile to my face!! AZB used to have a friend renowned for wearing PINK flip-flops & shorts!! :cheeky: ;)

The scratching noise on the door is gone, so could it be that he has finally kicked the bucket?
AZB
Have you thought that HE might not be a 'he' but a 'SHE'?? This slow movement & large size might have been because 'SHE' was pregnant & she has been quiet for a few hour because she was giving birth to 10 or more offspring?? These will be ALL AROUND the bathroom within a few days!!

Unless he's 5 foot 9 inches tall I would think it wouldn't be your nose he went for.
Oooooooo - N-A-S-T-Y!!! :paranoid: :cheeky: ~ Grahame.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
After ready all that, Now I am nailing the door shut forever.
They can have the bathroom.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
There was no need to leave water in the bathroom. He found his own pool of death. I guess the poison make them really thirsty, enough to make him jump to the nearest pool.
RIP.
2ag8bjl.jpg

He is really bigger than how he shows in this photo (cell cam).
Now I have to fish him out. Yukkkkkk.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Why not give a 13 year old kid 20 pesos to do it for you? :p

I found 2 kids, but one was 12 and the other was 14. I couldn't use either one of them. Now I will go to the next block to see if I have better luck finding a 13 yrs old kid.
But but, how can I tell anyone to do this for me. I don't want these people to know, AZB (the macho man) is afraid of a rat? No girl will ever feel protected with me. I am known as the hunter and gatherer. This is what attract the women and almost all want to have strong and brave babies with me. I think I would have to bite the bullet and for the sake of my reputation, I would have to do this myself.
AZB

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
AZB,

I am sorry to break this to you, but the animal in your picture is a mouse, not a rat.

You have created a 6 page thread based on your fear of mice. If you ever have an actual rat in your house I am sure we will hear you screaming all over the country, and I hope it is not in your bathroom because you will be needing one to change your pants in.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Its actually a lot bigger than how he shows in the photo.
It maybe a small rat but a big mouse.
AZB