Rat problem

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Seems like the rat had gone mad after eating the poison. he was jumping so high, he pulled down my toilet paper from top of the commode water tank. he was all over the place and knocked down everything. he must have gone nuts after eating the poison.
AZB

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Meeska, Mooska, Mickey Mouse!

Its actually a lot bigger than how he shows in the photo.
It maybe a small rat but a big mouse.
AZB

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Playhouse Disney

dcl_return_acapolco_051305.jpg

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I also thought he was someone's pet rat. He looked clean and well mannered.
But but, a rat is a rat to me.
I want him dead! I want his family dead!
Lets see if the poison will work by tomorrow.
AZB

AZB you were scared of a tiny mouse...........it is small/tiny..........hahahah
you were jumping on your sofa and chairs for that! ? ? ? ?

Reactions: Tamborista

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Its actually a lot bigger than how he shows in the photo.
It maybe a small rat but a big mouse.
AZB

Rats in DR are the size of cats, or chihauhau's. and they have pointy ears, not round ones.

So unless that picture is of a mutant round-eared rat floating in a toilet shaped jacuzzi, you were scared of a wittle bitty mouse.

Yes, I am making fun of you. I feel like I know you well enough to get away with it.

;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
AZB you were scared of a tiny mouse...........it is small/tiny..........hahahah
you were jumping on your sofa and chairs for that! ? ? ? ?

Hey, he is not that small. he only looks small in pictures. he was quiet big when he was alive and walking. he shrunk when he died; no food and water for 3 days.
AZB

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
shrinkage!!!

Hey, he is not that small. he only looks small in pictures. he was quiet big when he was alive and walking. he shrunk when he died; no food and water for 3 days.
AZB

Are you sure you are talking about a rodent here?

Reactions: M.A.R.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
bro, that is a MOUSE not a rat. AND why dont you just use gravity to send him through the system? Why bother flushing him out? fill up a bucket of water and pout it into the toilet. he will go thru the system and wind up on the street somewhere in the water filtration system
and bro I ll have to deduct like 5 manly points for being scared of a lower mammalian life form. If it was a grizzly bear, ok, but a mouse?????????????????

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I have forwarded this thread to CIC Obama, Gen McCrystal , and informed them of how to win in Afghanistan. All they need is a company of MICE! and let them loose on the Taliban. No more NATO, unless they want an mix of MICE.

Aftab as MR mike said this was a little bitty mouse, you can claim that it shrank but as you can judge the size by the drain size in the commode, it was still still and still a MOUSE.

We have also posted on you tube and Amigos so all the chica's will now know that there will be no more brave strong babies, only little wimps,

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
YOU KILLED MICKEY MOUSE:eek::eek::eek: Boooooooo!!!!! You tortured and killed a poor little mouse!! Boo on you AZB! You should have caught him and released him outside. I'm hereby reporting you to the "La Sociedad protectora de animales Dominicana" aka the DSPCA, hahahaha. You're going to La Victoria my friend:laugh:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
That was a BIG RAT and an enormous toilet.

AZB has a trasero ancho.

(big bum in England)

Imbert369

Sep 21, 2008
AZB iam glad you killed that m---f----er. I had 2 set up in a box of ceramica i had sitting under my kitchen sink. I had just got in from NY went to my house in Imbert and you know, do a quick scan .....haha i see some dropping mind you i"ve had my house a year and had no such issues or problems. Me cut from the same rug as you ran out the house. Problem what do now ? I told my wife you have to deal with this problem she looked at me like I was crazy...I said get your 10 family members who are on payroll in one way or another over here fast before I get upset. Little did I know the cavelry came including the drunk uncle with the mechade who i had to stop at the door because who's cleaning up the chop chops.....In the end the brother with to bricks pow,pow friends dead payment... the box of cerimica......lesson learned No cerimica in the house....

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok so you all know I hate rats and mice. I can't stand them. I vomit when I see one. please do not post this on the dominican forums. I will be forced out of the neighborhood. No mother would let her daughter go out with me. My whole reputation could be ruined.
AZB