RE: Successful Relationships!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
you guys are funny i read bellisimas story it ashame but you do what makes you happy but do not send this man any money at all for any reason i myself am married to a dominican man for about 2.5 years we have our ups and downs like any marriage but these people are giving you good advice keep your eyes wide open and make that surprise trip see what happens i made plenty of them and things worked out (knock on wood)

You mean that you were, are suspicious?? That's a bad start for a relation

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
because i want to understand you people and your certainties.... and im not a stupid girl,,,, obviously i want to be careful and this is my way of knowing. and being careful.

It seems to me that you're asking for nuestra bendicion.

Bueno Que Dios te bendiga ni?a y no venga a llorar despues

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
No Litmus Test for Sankies

still none of you have answered my question as to how you think i have been sanktified?
I will.
Listen, the sankification is a process with a strategy and it seems you know little about that.
You have not been sankified yet.
Not yet....

There is no such thing as a tell-tale sankie checklist or some litmus test where he could pee on... ;

Why don't you just calm down and have patience and cherish your DDD?
You don't have to tell us how much he's worth.
We know.

Maybe you want to tell us how it went - let's say in a year or so?

Janin

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
and yes he obviously has slept with many women,,,,,,, what man wouldnt working in that job

So think about it..... you get to tell your family this true tale about the new man in your life:

" Family, I have found the man of my dreams.... he is wonderful and I really care for him. He was working previously in a resort hotel in the DR. He is a good looking guy and I fell for him instantly. Just to let you know his background, he has slept with many, many, many women in the performance of his job but I don't care. I just love him and he loves me. I am sure that he is not going to just take me for a "Ride" but if he does that is ok. The people on DR1 warned me about this type of guy but I don't choose to belive them. Thanks for welcoming him into our family"

:speechles

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
still none of you have answered my question as to how you think i have been sanktified? what has he done that you seem to be so sure means he has sanktified me? he has not asked for money, i have not given any money,,,,,,, he has not said he is not going to be with many girls cause of me....... what has he said or done that make u so sure of this?

You really do write........like a sucker.

No one needs to prove anything to you. All people can do here is to give you an advice. An advice that can be right or wrong. An advice that you can take or reject.

You need to realise that you are the only stakeholder as far as the issue is concerned. If it goes good, then good for you and if it goes bad, then bad for you. In the end, good or bad, the only person that will be affected will be you.

No one needs to try too hard to convince you about anything. All you need is to do is to go ahead and do what you feel is best for you.

Sholly

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I will take one shot at it and that's it.

Keep in mind that most of us have been on DR1 for a 100 years ( seems that long) and we've read the same story over and over about a thousand times so we see the signs.

We don't know David and we don't know exactly what he has told you but I can tell by what you are writing and the way that you are lashing out at people that are not telling you what you want to hear that you have been bitten by the bug. Maybe you haven't been sankified yet meaning you haven't lost anything to him yet but you are ready to do whatever it takes to be with him and you've seen him for what now a few weeks? That tells me a lot and tells me you are not thinking rationally and that you will be easily manipulated for a crack at what you think is real love.

When things move too fast you need to look very closely at what's happening. Those good stories you read, most of those people didn't fall in love in a week. Some lived over there for months and months before getting married.

You wrote that he pointed out who the real sankies are, maybe that was to take the heat off himself. ;)

So all I will say is take your time he's not going to melt in the sun. Don't rush head first without knowing the person. Many of them do the mirroring thing. Repeating what you say as far as likes and dislikes so you think you have found your soul-mate. Like others have said (and you really need to put your bat down and take this all in) take a few surprise trips without him knowing you're coming and see where he lives and with whom.

I know it's not good to start a relationship on suspicion but you better find out what you are getting into because it's not the same as living in the same city with a guy and knowing where he is and what he's doing.

And BTW it's very hard to get a visitor's visa to Canada. I know, I also moderate the visa forum so let me know when he gets it because it will be the first we've heard of for a long long time.

Is he planning on coming this summer? Read some of the threads in there about people trying to get a visitor's visa to Canada or even the US it's next to impossible for a single male. He went to Spain because his wife sponsored him and then he was able to travel around Europe with his Spanish visa. It seems like that's the only way for them to get into Canada as well. ( no offense to anyone else) but you know it's true because most have tried to visit Canada first and could not.

Ok I'm all worn out,too much info eh? ;)

Take your time, maybe live there for 6 months without getting married and see what happens.

Last edited:

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
thanks for the info anna...... i am not planning on rushing into anything. we didnt move fast,, just my feelings hit hard thats all..... we spent a week together just recently and then he had to go back to work. he lives on the resort, so i guess i could tell him im coming earlier then he thinks and i can see what i find...... however taht will be hard as he is taking vacation time when im coming and meeting me at another resort,,,so im not sure how i can just show up unexpected when we are planning together so he can get the week off of work to spend with me. as far as teh visa goes...... it was my idea to have him visit canada if he could....... he wanted me to go back there all the time,,,,, live there too if i could, but i wanted to see how life would be like with him in canada as it is very different so i pushed him to try to get a visitor visa to visit,,,,,,if its so hard i guess i will make the visits there. if i could move there i would, but i told him the dr just doesnt have as many opportunities for me there........ by the way he didnt always work on a resort,,,, only in the last three years prior to taht he was working in a factory in spain and was a dancer for a team even before that,,,,, he has just gone to work at the resort when he got back from his divorce in spain. he pointed out the sankies to me because i was there with friends and he didnt want his sankie friends to hit on my girlfriends because he knew they would take advantage of them. he told us so that my girlfriends would be careful around them.... one of his sankie friends tried something on my friend and he gave him crap for it...... so he wanted us to know about sankies to protecct my girlfriend from them. whether that is some strategie i dont know, but i dont think that sounds like a strategie to me when hes protecting my friends. well ive said enough for now.......

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
he lives on the resort, so i guess i could tell him im coming earlier then he thinks and i can see what i find...... however taht will be hard as he is taking vacation time when im coming and meeting me at another resort,,,so im not sure how i can just show up unexpected when we are planning together so he can get the week off of work to spend with me.

Don't tell him that you are coming just show up.

Who is paying for him to stay at the other resort?

Sounds to me like you have been paying. You have been sankified already my dear.

He is playing you big time.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Do yourself a favour and buy a dictionary...then look at the meaning of "GULLIBLE"!!!;)
Do you always lap up the BS that these people feed you???
I guess you saw the title deeds for his real estate, the pay stubs from his high rolling job in Spain, and his passport with multiple visa's from his extensive international travel!

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Oh course he is going to point out the sankies, like Anna said, its to take the heat off of himself.. Also, he is going to protect your friends, doesn't that make him look like a nice guy looking out for you and yours. Its all part of the plan. As mentioned, you haven't been sanktified yet, but if you are paying for him to stay at a resort with you, that's a free vacation for him, and yes, you've been sanktified!!

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
thanks for the info anna...... i am not planning on rushing into anything. we didnt move fast,, just my feelings hit hard thats all..... we spent a week together just recently and then he had to go back to work. he lives on the resort, so i guess i could tell him im coming earlier then he thinks and i can see what i find...... however taht will be hard as he is taking vacation time when im coming and meeting me at another resort,,,so im not sure how i can just show up unexpected when we are planning together so he can get the week off of work to spend with me. as far as teh visa goes...... it was my idea to have him visit canada if he could....... he wanted me to go back there all the time,,,,, live there too if i could, but i wanted to see how life would be like with him in canada as it is very different so i pushed him to try to get a visitor visa to visit,,,,,,if its so hard i guess i will make the visits there. if i could move there i would, but i told him the dr just doesnt have as many opportunities for me there........ by the way he didnt always work on a resort,,,, only in the last three years prior to taht he was working in a factory in spain and was a dancer for a team even before that,,,,, he has just gone to work at the resort when he got back from his divorce in spain. he pointed out the sankies to me because i was there with friends and he didnt want his sankie friends to hit on my girlfriends because he knew they would take advantage of them. he told us so that my girlfriends would be careful around them.... one of his sankie friends tried something on my friend and he gave him crap for it...... so he wanted us to know about sankies to protecct my girlfriend from them. whether that is some strategie i dont know, but i dont think that sounds like a strategie to me when hes protecting my friends. well ive said enough for now.......

He has the sankie attitude 100%. It won't be long and you'll be sankified. The guy doesn't have to work hard you're doing the work for him.

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
A surprise visit will not be a surprise for very long and the chances of catching him in the act of doing more than talking is slim at best.

It would be much more effective and inexpensive to hire a private investigator to spy and do a background check on this rare DDD.

I hope he is not a singer too.:cheeky::knockedou

Sugar pie, honey bunch,
You know that I love you, ohhh
I can't help myself
I love you and nobody else

In and out my life (In and out my life)
You come and you go (come and you go)
Leaving just your picture behind
And I kissed it a thousand times

When you snap your finger or wink your eye
I come a-running to you
I'm tied to your apron
And there's nothing that I can do

Sugar pie, honey bunch (sugar pie honey bunch)
I'm weaker than a man should be
I cant help myself
I'm a fool in love you see

Wanna tell you, I dont love you,
Tell you that we're through
And I've tried
But ev'ry time I see your face
I get all choked up inside

When I call your name
Girl, it starts the flame
Burning in my heart
Tearing it all apart
No matter how I try
My love I cannot hiiiiidddeee,

'Cause sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie honey bunch)
You know that I'm weak for you (weak for you)
Can't help myself
I love you and nobody else

Sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie, honey bunch)
Do anything you ask me to (Ask me to)
Can't help myself
I want you and nobody else

Sugar pie, honey bunch (Sugar pie honey bunch)
You know that I love you (love you)
I can't help myself
Sugar pie, honey bunch

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Be careful

Sankies are an evil breed of people. They are USERS. As you've heard it and have read it they only want you for your money and your visa. They don't even like you. They pretend to. They will tell you ANYTHING they think you want to hear.
The way I look at them is like this:

Think of yourself as a famous person. Anyone. Lindsey Lohan, A-Rod, Halle Barry, Paris Hilton, Sammy Sosa.

That's what a foreigner is like in the DR to these sankies.

A famous person.

Famous people never know if someone likes for who they are or because of their money, and or power they have. If you/they didn't have the power/money/looks would this person still like you? We all would like to believe they would but would they? --- probably not.

If you said you liked this guy and were going down there to have a good time it wouldn't matter but.... you are so caught up. He is going to reel you in.

Don't get fooled. Reality hurts when the walls come crashing down.

Last edited:

Janin

On Vacation....
Jul 31, 2007
...You wrote that he pointed out who the real sankies are...
See page 78, chapter 8.4 ("How to Gain Her Confidence") in "The Successful Sankie"...

... he's not going to melt in the sun.
Well, some of these chocolate friends do... :laugh:
and are licked up by a competing sankie-lover.
Do not hesitate, they are in high demand.
Take him away.
Pleeeeeeeeze.

Janin

Anna, I admire your patience and sympathy for these 'lovesick milking cows'... :bored:

Arrica

Jun 3, 2006
Oh, what joyful reading on a Saturday afternoon... making one think of the days of being a teenager. Difference is that damage done was minimal, both economically, and emotionally... the bliss of being young... we have all been there

Babe... don't let the hormones run away with you... take Anna's advice... he doesn't melt away. Find a job in the DR if that is what is needed to check out things for a while. Even if he is the most honest, nicest and loveliest man on earth, romance and hormones tend to wear off after a while and you will have to consider how to reconcile the totally different cultures, languages, background etc. What seems exotic for you on vacation is totally different when turning into the daily routine.

Where do you want to be 5 years from now and where do you want him and his family?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
meeting me at another resort,,,
One of the best excuses NOT TO BE SEEN WITH YOU WHERE HE WORKS!!!!

he can get the week off of work to spend with me
As someone already pointed out...WHO'S PAYING FOR HIM TO STAY AT YOUR RESORT WITH YOU?

by the way he didnt always work on a resort,,,, only in the last three years prior to taht he was working in a factory in spain and was a dancer for a team even before that,,,,, he has just gone to work at the resort when he got back from his divorce in spain.

IF he was living and working in Spain, even if he got divorced...WHY DID HE MOVE BACK TO DR???? I'm sure he waited a looooooooooong time to move out there, why would he even come back????

he pointed out the sankies to me because i was there with friends and he didnt want his sankie friends to hit on my girlfriends because he knew they would take advantage of them. he told us so that my girlfriends would be careful around them.... one of his sankie friends tried something on my friend and he gave him crap for it...... so he wanted us to know about sankies to protecct my girlfriend from them. whether that is some strategie i dont know, but i dont think that sounds like a strategie to me when hes protecting my friends. well ive said enough for now.......
He pointed the sankies out to you NOT TO PROTECT YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIENDS...but to PROTECT HIMSELF....If any of those sankies got a hold of one of your g/f...HE WOULD HAVE BEEN EXPOSED and that might have been the end of his conquest of you!!!

Oh, my, oh, my...AnnaC...YOU ARE A SAINT...Really...where do these people come from????

Status
Not open for further replies.