RE: Successful Relationships!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
he came back from spain because his family is in the dr... i wouldnt stay by myself in another country if my family was somewhere else and i had no one where i was living!!! We are going to another resort because i dont want to visit him while he is working. If i book at his resort while he is off it is hard as the workers are not allowed to go into tourist hotel rooms and such.... why would i waste me time doing that? anways you guys can keep on picking point after point it wont matter. i know the signs,,,, when i see them i will see them,,, untill then i dont judge people by there nationality and country they live in..... give everyone the benefit of the doubt no matter what the ethnic background as every ethnicity has stories!!!!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
he came back from spain because his family is in the dr... i wouldnt stay by myself in another country if my family was somewhere else and i had no one where i was living!!!

You are making excuses for him...and you HAVE BEEN SANKIFIED...Believing every thing he tells you is a sure sign...

We are going to another resort because i dont want to visit him while he is working. If i book at his resort while he is off it is hard as the workers are not allowed to go into tourist hotel rooms and such.... why would i waste me time doing that? anways you guys can keep on picking point after point it wont matter. i know the signs,,,, when i see them i will see them,,, untill then i dont judge people by there nationality and country they live in..... give everyone the benefit of the doubt no matter what the ethnic background as every ethnicity has stories!!!!!!

What does this have to do with anything? We are talking about DOMINICANS here BECAUSE this is DR1...you have to keep it DR related...didn't you know that?

Don't come back crying when he dumps you or you find out he has more girls than he can handle...:(

You've been warned...now go on...give him whatever you/he wants...it's your time/money/life/pride/dignity after all...we don't care if you throw it all away...

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Don't be so quick to jump all over us. You may be eating your words one day-- not that it matters to us. You won't be the 1st and you won't be the last.

We have nothing to gain here with this relationship with you. We are trying to give you helpful advice so you avoid getting your ego crushed by the love of your life.

You could at least be a little grateful.

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
would be if you were a little bit nicer! sounds to me like this website is nothign but a bash dominican people! i havent given him anything.......he hasnt asked for anything. im out.......... have fun making prejudice remarks against all dominicans as you have to admit you are not at all saying anything nice about them,,,,this is just a hate dominicans,,,,,,dominicans are bad people message board,,,,,,frankly i find it quit racist,,,,,,,the only good thing to it are the nice stories from those who have given there dominicans a chance and it was well worth it!
congrats to them!

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
by the way............ how can judge someone you have never met? just cause majority have been sankies unless you meet someone you have no right to be so sure that he is a sankie. dont judge a book by its cover

DAKRA

Bronze
Feb 21, 2007
You still don't think.....

While I hope we are all wrong about this guy, the odds are that we are correct. - - - We are just trying to provide you with information to make you aware of reality. We do wish you the best of luck though! :paranoid:

caro

Sep 24, 2003
why do you not stay at his appartment or you stay at a resort and visit him to his appartment ??????

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
so i pulled this from another thread to prove a point.

The words?.
Someone that is interested in a real relationship will not push you into having sex right away especially if you say ?NO? HE DID NOT PUSH ME INTO HAVING IT. HE DIDNT EVEN TRY.

?I love you?, Te quiero, Te amo?.
A good man doesn't say this right away. It sounds good but if said the same day or week of your vacation watch out. Love comes with time. HE HAS NOT SAID HE LOVES ME ON OUR FIRST ENCOUNTR

Money
Not asking for financial help from you in any way, shape or form. Remember he didn't?t starve to death before you got there and he can live without the N/A toys. NO decent man should ask you for money no matter how poor he is. There's such a thing as pride HE HAS NOT ASKED FOR MONEY

A liar
usually forgets his lies and screws up at some point. Remember what he tells you, and if he contradicts himself, call him on it. HE HAS ALWAYS SAID THE SAME THING'''''''' AND HAS NOT SCREWED UP

Actions speak loader than words
encouraging you to speak Spanish and teaching you Spanish so you are not isolated from conversation. If you do not speak the language, a sankie is able to talk about you and then translate it any way he wants. Take that leverage away by learning the language, and perhaps not even letting on that you know what they are saying unless it is hurtful and you have evidence that he is trying to pull one over on you. A good man wants you to learn his language, his culture and be proud of you. HE HAS ASKED ME TO LEARN SPANISH AND HAS TRIED TO TEACH IT TO ME

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hey, if you're absolutely convinced what we're saying is NOT TRUE ABOUT YOUR MAN...why in the world are you SO FURIOUS WITH US????

Maybe what we're saying is striking a chord here or there...don't you think????

We are NOT bashing Dominicans, hey, have you heard? I married one...he NEVER worked in Animacion, or in an AI...he has a Marketing degree from the University, had his own passport, money in 2 banks, his own car, speaks English, etc, etc, etc..

People TRIED VERY HARD to say he was also using me...but I knew better...and never took it to heart...ask AZB what he used to say about my gorgeous husband..he'll tell you...we joke about it all the time!!!

Again, it's YOUR LIFE...if you're so sure about what you're doing...go ahead...just DON'T DEFEND HIM HERE...only to come back crying when he craps all over you...

MOST OF US....have been there, done that...if you don't want to take advice...don't ask!!!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
So I said to this girl over in the sankie forum that no matter what we say she will do what she wants anyway.

So what was the question again? :bored:

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
if you married one doesnt that go to show they are not all sankies? how do you know yours isnt? and how can you still say the guy i met is if you are married to one? I dont have any doubts,,,,,,i just get frustrated reading everyone put dominican men down when they are not all like that..... it makes those who do have good dominican men look bad. like i said if you are married to one,,,,,, then they are not all sankies and therefore i dont understand how everyoen is telling me the guy i met is a sankie when i havent said much other then i had feelings for him was and was thinking of going to see him again.....but as soon as i mention resort worker,,,,,,,,everyone is so quick to jump on the idea hes a sankie.
and i wont post his picture here as i wouldnt ever want someone posting pictures of me online for all to view and bash.

caro

Sep 24, 2003
I still waiting to know why you pay him holiday in a other resort when he have a appartment???????

2 option

he don t have appartment

he want you pay for him a 1 week holiday in a resort

honeybunch

Aug 1, 2007
as for why i dont stay at his apartment...... his mother lives at the apartment as he lives on the resort. I am going to the apartment to meet her but we will not stay there as i find it to be disrespectful for be sleeping together under the same roof as his mother as she has traditions and vallues on sleeping together when you are not married. I would not disrespect her in this way,,,,,,and he wouldnt either....we aer planning on staying at a hotel in puerto plata, not necessarilhy a resort.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Well Honey I hope we are all wrong and you have found the man of your dreams-- sincerely.

Let us know how it works out either way. We'll be here if it doesn't and if it does we'll be here too!

Good luck!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Let me repeat...My husband NEVER worked in a RESORT...he went to the university, got his marketing degree, learned how to speak English, bought himself a car, saved his money, had 2 bank accounts, like I said before...

Have you read HB 3 golden rules??? If not, do a search...

Again, I don't need to tell you any more about my husband...but like I've said before...if your man works in a resort...there is a 99.9% chance that he IS a sankie...even if you don't want to believe us...

Hey, if he walks like a duck and talks like a duck.... :cheeky:

sjh

aka - shadley
Jan 1, 2002
www.geocities.com
Since you have already slept with him, his mother already considers you to be a loose woman so i wouldnt worry too much about it. Stop fooling yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.