Recent arrests in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
He "SCOTTY" Has Stumbled Upon A Sensational Topic

and is now going to milk it for all it's worth,doing whatever is necessary(Like editing his previous posts,and changing his tune several times to fit the other posters) to get his "10 Minutes"!
In my "Humble" opinion,"He Doth Protest Too Much"!Maybe HIS computer files should be checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean how many threats of, "Be Warned Out There,The police Are On To You.You Will Be Captured if you do this Dastardly Deed!"do we need to endure???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
DominicanScotty said:
Perhaps! However, whoever these guys pissed off has a tremendous amount of power to launch this wouldn't you think??? And this investigation team is still out there! Now at least we know that these newspapers are wacked!

At some point a message from the OP , whoever that was, should say, you know I jumped the gun and was wrong to do so, sorry.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Criss Colon said:
and is now going to milk it for all it's worth,doing whatever is necessary(Like editing his previous posts,and changing his tune several times to fit the other posters) to get his "10 Minutes"!
In my "Humble" opinion,"He Doth Protest Too Much"!Maybe HIS computer files should be checked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean how many threats of, "Be Warned Out There,The police Are On To You.You Will Be Captured if you do this Dastardly Deed!"do we need to endure???
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Edited by Tim H. :smoke:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
DominicanScotty said:
I for one already called him 5 minutes ago and stressed my sincerest apologies. I should know better to not believe every stupid thing I read in a newspaper!

Reading and believing scandalous news is one thing, being eager to pass it on to others is another.

I was pleased to see that the majority of posters who responded to your original post counseled taking a wait and see approach.

If any of the people accused were friends of yours, DominicanScotty, I hope they have terminated the friendship. Friends stick up for friends, they don't pass on gossip about them.

Timex

Bronze
May 9, 2002
Everybody had their turn at the soap-box, and all went well.
Lets not get into bashing each other as everyone regains their composure.

Thanks
Tim H.
:smoke:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
DR1 Is Like "A Jury Of Your Peers"!

Thanks
Tim H.

Last edited by a moderator:

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
Timex said:

Thanks
Tim H.

Not that it matters much, but how is my cosigning on a post you didn't bother to erase considered bashing yet the original isn't.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
It looks like both sides of the coin have been seen.

If this story evolves anymore, I'm sure we will see a new thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.