Rosemary's baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Really? Can all DR1 members account for their whereabout on November 22, 1963? I don't think so .... ;)
I would hazard a guess Shad that more than 50% don't NEED to - they weren't born yet!! Of the other 50% maybe 30% were below the age of 15 & therefore don't count. If I carry on like this it will be down to You & ME brother & I KNOW where I was!!

Actually, I was having a GAY old time (in the TRUE sense of the word 'gay' - not this bastardised version. What make men who rely on MEN for their sexual preferences any more happy, contented or gay than someone who enjoys female company for sexual pleasures??).

Back to the Rosemary's baby picture - Mia Farrow is much too flat chested to be considered a sex symbol in most peoples mind I would suggest. ~ Grahame.:bored:

jackieboo

On Vaction without a return ticket!
Mar 18, 2006
Well one thing is for sure, you guys ARE consistent.

Cobraboy - Always a ray of sunshine and loveliness. The ones close to you must be very proud.

Rocky - Dissecting every word as if world peace hinged on his opinion.

Lambada - As always, obsessed with small penis??. Hmmm

Chris - The consummate explainer

Bushbaby - So wizened even he can?t believe how smart he is.

I kid the gang here, we know you have everyone else?s interests placed far above your own.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The DR Has a Prostitution Problem????????????????

You have GOT to be joking!!!!!!

Every time I go out looking for a "Prostitute" I have NO TROUBLE finding one!
In fact,MORE than one!
They actually find ME!!!

In the DR,if you want a prostitute,you can find one,...NO PROBLEM"!~!!:cheeky::cheeky:;)
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

As for the "Gay and Lesbian" thing,I am "sensitive" to THAT, and I don't see anything on DR1 other than the occasional "Stupid Comment" by the same people who are insensitive to women,and "minority" groups !

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Lambada mentioned genitalia? She thinks not.

As for 'small' genitalia she would have to concede jackieboo's greater experience of same.

For the rest of you...........I would do a NALS but the board is playing up again so I can't put a link in. Google Projective identification. You'll probably find it on Wiki...................

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com

Cobraboy - Always a ray of sunshine and loveliness. The ones close to you must be very proud.

I kid the gang here, we know you have everyone else?s interests placed far above your own.
So are we the coven of witches/warlocks in your fantasy world?

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
So are we the coven of witches/warlocks in your fantasy world?
Maybe they were supposed to "spirit" the North Coast trash away...:cheeky:

ymca.gif

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Keep having fun ... keep the personal comments out of here and this thread will stay open. I'm partial to witches and warlocks and conspiracy theories myself - don't spoil the fun! :alien:

Last edited:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006

I know I am relatively new and inexperienced in DR1 etiquette but was a little disappointed that I did not get a mention here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.