Rosemary's baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackieboo

On Vaction without a return ticket!
Mar 18, 2006
I am not quite sure that I could have said it any better than has been said here. Atimes when one notices something it is usually better to just keep quiet and let someone else validate it. I have never met Jackieboo before but for me to have come to the same conclusion about him (a long time ago)as others that have met him says it all.

I was able to pick him up from his first post that I read and this has nothing to do with sexual preference. He has a very 'perculiar' way of writing and it is a pattern that he has consistently showed. The good book (The bible) tells us that ' The way a man thinketh, so he is'. This is a statement that has been true for thousands of years and will continue to hold true till eternity. A man can only behave, speak or write from the depths of what is contained inside of him and what he sees.

My questions to Jackieboo is ' What is it that you are seeing' ?

I can say it without any shadow of doubt that the same problem he seems to be having with DR1 is the exact same reason why he had to move from America to the DR. The same reason why he hates the american government, conspiracy theories etc. It is a very clear pattern. Yes, I said it and you all can quote me.

My only advice to him is that whatever he needs to search his heart in order to find whatever he is looking for. It has nothing to do with the american government conspiracy, conspiracy on DR1 or any homophobic tendencies.

The fact of life is that as far as sexuality is concerned, a standard has been set by the people that control the affairs of the world and people will just have to learn to deal with certain things until that standard changes.

You cannot live life like ' It is me against everyone else' . Things will never work that way otherwise, you can pack up your belongings and go live on the moon where you won't have to deal with any of the ' crap of this world'.

Sholly

Well Sholly,

I can't remember reading any of your posts until now so I can't really say much other than to respond to what you've written here.

The 'everyone is against me thing' is ridiculous. I don't believe that everyone is against me I just think that on this board the conservative faction has hijacked a perfectly good medium for free expression of things relating to the Dominican Republic.

Unfortunately your assumptions of why I 'HAD' to move from the United States are not correct. I moved because I love the DR, its people and the weather. I still own houses in the United States and go back frequently to visit friends and relatives.

My opinions of the United States are clear as I believe that the current environment there is one of fascism and hate, basically like the bible.

Lastly, your 'standards' statement says a lot about your lack of worldly knowledge.

Shalom

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I think enough has been said. So, talk about the dark side, the gays or the lesbians or the prostitution as the questions were asked in the first post, and get done already with this troll baiting.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Hey Berzin--- we're on the same page here on all accounts!!

I think that it's sad that a woman would chose to do this to make money but that's another topic all together!!!

It may come as a shock to some but some chicas actually like the lifestyle. They would rather whore than do anything else, even if the money was the same from a "so-called" decent profession.

But your'e right, this is another topic for another thread which would more than likely be closed with the quickness.

So to keep it open we'll disguise it as another sankie thread-the moderators seem to like those alot more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.