Rua's Bar does an about face

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
There's an idea.....SPRING BREAK...... In Cabarete..... Sosua.......And dare I say............ Boca Chica.....LOL......(What an education they would get there).......Customer Service......Finance.....Foreign Language.......Marketing........Accounting.......Cultural Studies.......Fashion........Music......hahahaha.................I could go on and on.......You get the picture..................

Rice n Beans.... Is there....any way......you can write ......sentences......No disrespect meant...but your s...hit is hard to read! I admit I enjoy your warped sense of......humour.....just lose the dots mang.

tio tambo..............

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Say what??

Rice n Beans.... Is there....any way......you can write ......sentences......No disrespect meant...but your s...hit is hard to read! I admit I enjoy your warped sense of......humour.....just lose the dots mang.

tio tambo..............
Hahahahaha I'll try No guarantees............................................................................................................................(sorry had to do it) lol Can't help it I love periods. I will try to be more aware of it in the future though. After all, I am sensitive to the needs of other people. (did I just say that?) Whoa....

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Hahahahaha I'll try No guarantees............................................................................................................................(sorry had to do it) lol Can't help it I love periods. I will try to be more aware of it in the future though. After all, I am sensitive to the needs of other people. (did I just say that?) Whoa....

Lo malo......se pega.......bad habits.....are contagious..........

lol

Yes, Tambo is correct. Those periods are irritating but you have learned the errors of your ways. lol:cheeky::cheeky:

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Guilty............But not responsible

Lo malo......se pega.......bad habits.....are contagious..........

lol

Yes, Tambo is correct. Those periods are irritating but you have learned the errors of your ways. lol:cheeky::cheeky:

Ok! OK! Bronxboy Tambo Ya got me, I'm on my way to a PA meeting. (Periods anonymous) This is not gonna be easy. LOL

Reactions: Bronxboy