Sankie/Sankettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
What a dyck, again!

helpmann said:
Can't you find anyone else (other than Miguel) to join your rant about the miseries of female tourists and their "blue black monkey" lovers??

You've surrounded yourself with the "best" of company.

-Helpmann :laugh:
Since you think that you own DR1, why don't you tell us what threads or topics are acceptable to YOU.

I just can not undertand why such an educated person as you claim you are, waste so much time posting on threads that not only you have nothing of value to add but also do not like.

You have 3 choices, 1-if you don't like the thread, don't fricking post on it, 2- if you don't have anything of value to add, don't fricking post on it, 3- if you think that you can do better, start a thread about a topic that YOU want to discuss. If you can't, shut the phuck up. As easy as that!.

Why don't you go after those "how do you say amigo in English" or "do you know who sings this bachata?" threads. They sure DO need a vigilante like you.

When did Robert and Dolores sold DR1 to you?.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
stormer said:
I have to say Audra, I always see many good looking sankies. I'm not exagerating (sp?) either. Of course there are ugly ones too, but I seen lots of hotties. Maybe I'm just attracted to darker skinned men?? :paranoid:

But its not even their skin colour. Its more that they are plain ugly, regardless of skin color, if someone is ugly they just are.

Anyhow, of course there are great looking sankies, i am sure, i just havent seen any that i would even be attracted to physically!!! LOL

but as the saying goes "para el gusto se hicieron los colores"

when did this turn racial??:ermm:

skyblue

Mar 20, 2006
lalla said:
But its not even their skin colour. Its more that they are plain ugly, regardless of skin color, if someone is ugly they just are.

Anyhow, of course there are great looking sankies, i am sure, i just havent seen any that i would even be attracted to physically!!! LOL

but as the saying goes "para el gusto se hicieron los colores"

i've never seen any good looking sankies either. i'm sure they are out there, i've just never seen them. as for the good old boyz, they are sitting this one out b/c they know they all have sankiettes that get paid very well to look as good as they do ;)

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
You are backtracking and "loudly" denying lalla, but it won't change what you typed. In describing the "fugly" sankies, you used the term MONKEYS, and described them as blue-black. The only other comments you made on their appearence had to do with hairstyle and dress, which really aren't relevant to whether a PERSON is attractive or not. Howard Cosell almost got fired from Monday Night football for less racist comments. I don't know you, so I won't condemn you, but I have no problem whatsoever condemning what I read.

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Hey Adolf...

lalla said:
Referring to a Haitian as a "blue black monkey" is like referring to a Jew as "hooked nose rat."

If you can't see the problem with this description, then your husband must fear every minute you decide to open your mouth in the company of non-Dominicans.

-Helpmann :rolleyes:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
My bad!

audrav said:
Miguel,

There are good looking sankies, but most are not that attractive. I agree with Lalla that the girl sankies are better looking. I guess when the looks are not there and tourists want to have a "fling" they turn to other attributes, like you said - perhaps their dancing skills

QUOTE]You know, thinking about it, I DID see a good-looking sankie while at the Venta Club Gran Dominicus in La Romana. The problems was that he was Italian. All the others were as ugly as where a man's sun does not shine. (not a girl's, mind you, hahaha).

Trust me, I am NOTHING to brag about but I know ugly when I see it.

Again, in MY opinion, it's all about desperation and nothing more!.

Btw, I do not agree with "girl sankies are better looking". I've seen some that even if you cover them with gold, they would still be ugly as sin!.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
stormer said:
I have to say Audra, I always see many good looking sankies. I'm not exagerating (sp?) either. Of course there are ugly ones too, but I seen lots of hotties. Maybe I'm just attracted to darker skinned men?? :paranoid:

Exactly, if you are attracted to darker skin, you'll find them attractive, otherwise you'll think they're ugly. So those that don't like the darker skin should start looking at those pale face tourists. ;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
miguel said:
audrav said:
Miguel,

There are good looking sankies, but most are not that attractive. I agree with Lalla that the girl sankies are better looking. I guess when the looks are not there and tourists want to have a "fling" they turn to other attributes, like you said - perhaps their dancing skills

QUOTE]You know, thinking about it, I DID see a good-looking sankie while at the Venta Club Gran Dominicus in La Romana. The problems was that he was Italian. All the others were as ugly as where a man's sun does not shine. (not a girl's, mind you, hahaha).

Trust me, I am NOTHING to brag about but I know ugly when I see it.

Again, in MY opinion, it's all about desperation and nothing more!.

Btw, I do not agree with "girl sankies are better looking". I've seen some that even if you cover them with gold, they would still be ugly as sin!.

The one sankie I liked was from Venezuela, that could be it!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
When I first traveled to the DR and didn't know what sankies were, I might've found a few attractive sankies on the resorts. There was one particular restaurant worker that was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. However, on my last few ventures, I didn't see any guys what-so-ever that I found appealing. It's probably because I just couldn't look at them the same way after reading so much garbage of what happens on this forum. Beauty is what comes from the heart, and luckily, I found my "heart" in the DR six years ago.

Gimme a baseball player over a resort sankie anyday.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I hear ya!

trina said:
When I first traveled to the DR and didn't know what sankies were, I might've found a few attractive sankies on the resorts. There was one particular restaurant worker that was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. However, on my last few ventures, I didn't see any guys what-so-ever that I found appealing. It's probably because I just couldn't look at them the same way after reading so much garbage of what happens on this forum. Beauty is what comes from the heart, and luckily, I found my "heart" in the DR six years ago.

Gimme a baseball player over a resort sankie anyday.
As long as the baseball player is NOT Luis Polonia or Cesar Cedeno, hahahaha!.

I know what you are saying although SOME ball players are also known to be big sankies. But not as bad as a resort worker, that's for sure.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Its fine

sweetdbt said:
You are backtracking and "loudly" denying lalla, but it won't change what you typed. In describing the "fugly" sankies, you used the term MONKEYS, and described them as blue-black. The only other comments you made on their appearence had to do with hairstyle and dress, which really aren't relevant to whether a PERSON is attractive or not. Howard Cosell almost got fired from Monday Night football for less racist comments. I don't know you, so I won't condemn you, but I have no problem whatsoever condemning what I read.

Some will and have interpreted my note to be racial. it was not meant that way in the least bit. My husband is dark skinned as am I. I will not apologise for something i did not say NOR mean.

Lets please continue with WHY women chose to date the UGLY men in the resorts when DR has so many GOOD looking men.........and why is it that the men end up with the good looking sankettes.....

;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
miguel said:
As long as the baseball player is NOT Luis Polonia or Cesar Cedeno, hahahaha!.

I know what you are saying although SOME ball players are also known to be big sankies. But not as bad as a resort worker, that's for sure.

Definitely...I've met a few of the "baseball" sankies, pero como dices mi marido, no tengo que ver en eso! Their "problems" aren't my concern. ;)

BTW, what's the dirt on Polonia (if you want to PM me, feel free, so as not to sidetrack this thread)? Thanks!

Last edited:

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
trina said:
Definitely...I've met a few of the "baseball" sankies, pero como dices mi esposo, no tengo ver en eso! Their problems aren't my concern. ;)

BTW, what's the dirt on Polonia (if you want to PM me, feel free, so as not to sidetrack this thread)? Thanks!

No, say it aloud, we all want to hear the dirt!! LOL

Trina, you married a baseball player??

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
lalla said:
Lets please continue with WHY women chose to date the UGLY men in the resorts when DR has so many GOOD looking men.........and why is it that the men end up with the good looking sankettes.....

;)

IMHO:

Men are totally visual, whereas we women are much more audial. It doesn't mean that we don't appreciate a fine-looking man, but women are much bigger prey to a man who is romantic, knows what to say to a woman, and how to treat a woman. She's a sucker for someone who'll "make love" to her, not have "sex" with her. It's too bad that the man saying these things are literally full of cr*p.

If a man goes to the DR to pick up a "date" for the vacation, he is going down there to pick the finest piece of @ss trophy that money can buy so that he can take some pics and go home and brag to his buddies about the conquest. It doesn't matter to him that it cost him thousands, because to him, it was all worth it. He can't get that kind of action from that kind of woman at home.

Women, on the other hand, would rather go home and brag to her girlfriends about the soap-style romance she had on vacation. The things the sankie told her, how the sankie fell in love with her and you know, it was fate, he wants to spend the rest of his life with her! It was all so dreamy, you know, like she went to the DR on vacation FOR A REASON!

Surely money changed hands on both transactions, however, the man doesn't care and the woman would lie about it. She would never admit to that part of the whole romance, because she wasn't "desperate" enough to pay for sex and "love"! She thinks of it as "helping out" someone who needed it because she's a bleeding heart. Besides, she's going to spend the rest of her life with this person, right?

Yeah, right...ugh...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Here we go again

lalla said:

;)
It's about SEX!!!!! You don't need a dissertation to get your answer. Whatever is available on the menu, she'll order. All these women would not even glance at these men in their country, but in the DR, the uglier the better .... "if you want to be happy for the rest of your vacation, bed an ugly sankie" :)

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Ugly is ugly

You know ugly when you see it .... doesn't have to be 'blue-black, black-blue' - colour is not the issue, it's just that some people are ugly. I have seen many beautiful women who are darker than a 'black hole', but that won't deter me from 'getting some' :bunny: .

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
M.A.R. said:
Wow, you mean I could still dream of a beautiful Dominican Prince?????:cheeky:

Trina that was beautiful.

I know many more good Dominican men than bad. Thanks MAR, of course, it ain't all roses everyday, but I won't trade him in yet!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Here it goes!

trina said:
Definitely...I've met a few of the "baseball" sankies, pero como dices mi esposo, no tengo ver en eso! Their problems aren't my concern. ;)

Well, let me explain:

The groupies at ball games make it almost impossible for a ball player to be faithful. Crap, even when I played High School and College ball, there were about 50 girls, per player, to choose from!. Imagine a AAA or big leaguer.

Cedeno, although married to the daughter (?) of the Houston Astros' owner, killed a girl in a Dominican hotel room. Was never convicted because of who he was and because he said that she killed herself.

Polonia, while playing for the Yankees, I believe, was convicted of having sex with a minor.

And let's not forget Wade Boggs. He had a mistress for about 15 years. She used to travel to all his games and stay with him in his hotel rooms. ALL players knew about it but the bomb exploded when he dropped her and she told the press. Trust me, his wife and kids were not impressed!.

Btw, I always say that "lust" is not only blind but also desperate and stupid.

I believe that those that are so impressed with a sankie/sankiette, is because they are desperate and can not get anything better or easier in their home countries.

It has EVERYTHING to do with SEX and DESPERATION, nothing to do with looks!. Haven't you guys ever heard of "mientra mas feo, mas sabroso". I don't believe in that saying but A LOT of tourists DO!. Hahahaha!.

Have you guys ever heard of Johnny Ventura's "La protesta de los feos"?.

Status
Not open for further replies.