Sankie/Sankettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
trina said:
I know many more good Dominican men than bad. Thanks MAR, of course, it ain't all roses everyday, but I won't trade him in yet!

That was beautiful!!

good for you!!

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
miguel said:
Well, let me explain:

The groupies at ball games make it almost impossible for a ball player to be faithful. Crap, even when I played High School and College ball, there were about 50 girls, per player, to choose from!. Imagine a AAA or big leaguer.

Cedeno, although married to the daughter (?) of the Houston Astros' owner, killed a girl in a Dominican hotel room. Was never convicted because of who he was and because he said that she killed herself.

Polonia, while playing for the Yankees, I believe, was convicted of having sex with a minor.

And let's not forget Wade Boggs. He had a mistress for about 15 years. She used to travel to all his games and stay with him in his hotel rooms. ALL players knew about it but the bomb exploded when he dropped her and she told the press. Trust me, his wife and kids were not impressed!.

but they look so cute in them tight little pants...:(

Last edited:

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Surely some of them are good looking and they can probably be more selective.

The masses are stuck with what's left so it may seem like the bottom of the barrel.

Perhaps the massive masses don't mind the view at times like when they have a big muchacho in their mouths.:cheeky:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Dumm fickt gut.

lalla said:
... WOMEN, if you MUST go to DR to be sankified, can ya at least pick a good looking one????

Why?
The ugly ones are cheaper and at night the blacker ones are hardly seen anyway...
Seeked performance doesn't differ too much with colour, beauty or IQ.
So?

m'frog

drmissy

Aug 31, 2005
ladies ladies ladies..attention please

I've seen a couple good looking sankies around, but I do know the type the OP is talking about and I agree... some are hideous. Ladies you need to step up your game and go after the hot surfer dudes (tourists) that all the sankiettes want and all the sankies envy..lol..

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
drmissy said:
I've seen a couple good looking sankies around, but I do know the type the OP is talking about and I agree... some are hideous. Ladies you need to step up your game and go after the hot surfer dudes (tourists) that all the sankiettes want and all the sankies envy..lol..

Ya, there are some hotties hey!!! I love all the hot British tourists that I always meet. :cheeky:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Malibook said:
Surely some of them are good looking and they can probably be more selective.

The masses are stuck with what's left so it may seem like the bottom of the barrel.

Perhaps the massive masses don't mind the view at times like when they have a big muchacho in their mouths.:cheeky:

You're cute, too, Mali! ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Girls, girls, girls...it's true what a poster said before...the good looking ones already got their visas and are living their dreams out of the country!!! ;)

I found the same thing a while back and I posted it here...but Trina made me see the light when she said that after finding my Tony...who is so cute...nobody else can compare and that's why I didn't see any good looking 'sankies' in the resorts anymore...DISCLAIMER: TONY NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL WORK IN A RESORT...HE'S NOT A SANKIE...but you can think whatever you guys want...

Another thing I find funny about this thread is the fact that SOME men comment about the ugly sankies and talk about the 'desperation' of some women...

Ha:ermm: ...I MET one of the FUGLIEST sankiette that use to 'date' one of the posters here, and believe me...SHE'S AS FAT AND AS UGLY AS THEY COME!!!

Although the poster will never admit to that, or to the fact that he was USED by her, as he claims the girls here get used by the sankies...

Talk about hypocrites...

Trina...I loved your post...very well put...I think that should be made into a sticky...there's a lot of wisdom there and tons of things to be learned by it...

Now, how can sankies be compared to baseball players? The 'groupies' at a baseball game GO AFTER the players BIG TIME...I've seen it...sometimes the guys refuse time and time again (I'm saying SOMETIMES, not defending anyone here) and the women just keep on and on...

I host the "Marlins Ladies Nite" once a month...and there's this mother with 2 beautiful teenage daughters, they all dress the same, with Marlins shirts and tight little shorts, and everyone knows they are only there for one thing...TO GET ONE OR BOTH OF THE GIRLS 'HOOKED UP' with a player...it doesn't matter who it is...

So it doesn't compare to sankies at all...the sankies do what they do for sheer 'desperation'...they want a way out of poverty...and the women that go on vacation do it to release TENSION, AND SEXUAL FRUSTRATION they have for years from the a**holes they got back home...Simple as that...Now, some of them confuse this as being in love...but that's another story...like Trina said...and I won't repeat it...

Talking about baseball players and what they do with their lives and money is pure gossip...just like most people say women gossip...but there's that double standard again! :(

Just my take on the whole thing...

MQ

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
most sankettes are ex-club girls....all worn out and a nice AI hotel with old european tourists is the ticket oout of the DR. especially when you consider most tourists (male and female) are uglier than any dominicans or haitians. so i think dating a sankie or sankette is a step up for most of you !!!

lalla

Bronze
Mar 10, 2003
Kyle said:
most sankettes are ex-club girls....all worn out and a nice AI hotel with old european tourists is the ticket oout of the DR. especially when you consider most tourists (male and female) are uglier than any dominicans or haitians. so i think dating a sankie or sankette is a step up for most of you !!!

LMAO, very true indeed.

SO dare I say its the sankies/sankettes we ought to feel sorry for?????????/

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Not at all!

lalla said:
LMAO, very true indeed.

SO dare I say its the sankies/sankettes we ought to feel sorry for?????????/
Actually NO, we should ALL feel sorry for those tourists and old fools that after finding out that they are sankies, are so darn desperate that they still think that their sankies is not a sankie at all and will come up with every excuses in the book in order to make us believe that "their one" is the real thing!. Old fools bedding sankies younger than their kids.

Again, DESPERATION is the name of the game.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
I do hope that post wasn't directed at anyone in particular, Miguel. I think you're wise enough to know that passing judgement on someone without actually personally knowing them is unfair, unfounded, and perhaps even borderline discriminatory (even if it's your 'own kind' you'd be discriminating against ;) ).

MQ, I'm glad you're so happy. You are a sweetheart who deserves real love in your life. Anyone who 'knows' you personally knows this, and I'm glad that people who don't 'know' you and form opinions of you based on personal stigmas, perceptions, and perhaps insecurites are doing so unfairly.

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Thou Dost Protest Too Much

Musicqueen said:
DISCLAIMER: TONY NEVER HAS AND NEVER WILL WORK IN A RESORT...HE'S NOT A SANKIE...but you can think whatever you guys want...
MQ
I don't recall seeing anything in this thread about your man being a sankie, so why the disclaimer? Only you are capable of knowing whether he is or isn't and what others think should be irrelevant. But, it appears that you have to continually reassure yourself that he's not a sankie ... from Trina's account, looks like there're many other happy couples out there. You only know what you have at this moment ....

Chou En-lai, late former Chinese Premier, when asked "what impact did the French Revolution have on western democracy", replied that it was too early to tell .... :)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que?

trina said:
I do hope that post wasn't directed at anyone in particular, Miguel. I think you're wise enough to know that passing judgement on someone without actually personally knowing them is unfair, unfounded, and perhaps even discriminatory.
Why would you say that?.

Sorry to dissapoint you but what I said, I have been saying(posting) it for YEARS!. Now you noticed?. In case you did not noticed, I said the same exact thing to my buddy Charlie many moons ago. I just did not see anybody defending him.

Btw, I do agree that "passing judgement on someone without actually personally knowing them is unfair, unfounded and perhaps even discriminatory".

I just hope that you come to my or anybody else's defense when you see someone passing jugment on us. Deal?.

Last edited:

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
miguel said:
Why would you say that?.

Sorry to dissapoint you but what I said, I have been saying(posting) it for YEARS!. Now you noticed?.

Btw, I do agree that "passing judgement on someone without actually personally knowing them is unfair, unfounded and perhaps even discriminatory".

I just hope that you come to my or anybody else's defense when you see someone passing jugment on us. Deal?.

You got it, if I miss it, send me the link, and I'll have your back. ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ok

trina said:
You got it, if I miss it, send me the link, and I'll have your back. ;)
Trust me, you don't need to look too far or too long.

Let's just leave it at that.

Back to the topic

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
miguel said:
Trust me, you don't need to look too far or too long.

Let's just leave it at that.

Back to the topic

One more thing, I honestly haven't been on the board posting or reading much lately (except for the last couple of days, when work has slowed up a little tiny bit), so unless it is pointed out to me, or it has a really catchy title, I don't read it. I don't even do the 'show new posts' - I just go into a couple different forums and post if I feel I have something to contribute to it. In fact, I nearly missed Music's wedding post, which would have embarrassed me greatly.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
shadInToronto said:
I don't recall seeing anything in this thread about your man being a sankie, so why the disclaimer? Only you are capable of knowing whether he is or isn't and what others think should be irrelevant. But, it appears that you have to continually reassure yourself that he's not a sankie ... from Trina's account, looks like there're many other happy couples out there. You only know what you have at this moment ....

Chou En-lai, late former Chinese Premier, when asked "what impact did the French Revolution have on western democracy", replied that it was too early to tell .... :)

Maybe not on this thread...but it's something that SOME people will not doubt for a minute to say whenever I mention my fiance...That's why I posted it...I'm not reassuring myself...I know very well what I have...

If you had been here longer you'd understand...just stick to the subject at hand...and don't take apart my posts...

MQ

Status
Not open for further replies.