Sankie/Sankettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Musicqueen said:
Maybe not on this thread...but it's something that SOME people will not doubt for a minute to say whenever I mention my fiance...That's why I posted it...I'm not reassuring myself...I know very well what I have...

If you had been here longer you'd understand...just stick to the subject at hand...and don't take apart my posts...

MQ

Even if he worked at a resort, there is nothing wrong with that, it is just a job like any other. What does it matter? If we commit to them, we should be proud of them unless they prove otherwise ...

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I AM very proud of him, and I would be just as proud if he worked in a resort...as long as he wasn't a thief or crook...I could care less what he did for a living...

But you know what people around here think, and especially the ones that have already been sankie/sankiette-fied...and dare not admit it!!!

If that were to ever happen to me, believe me...I wouldn't doubt for a minute posting it here...so that everyone would know and maybe some would be warned not to deal with them ever!

MQ

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Thou Dost Protest Too Much

Musicqueen said:
If you had been here longer you'd understand...just stick to the subject at hand...and don't take apart my posts...

MQ
Very seldom have I replied to a poster directly, but this an an exception. I've been around since 2003 and have read the 'Tony-MQ love story' ad nauseam ... please, give it a rest now!!!! You had digressed into personal matters and I politely replied. Please do not interpret this as an attack on you or your relationship with your husband .... you are the only one who know what you've got.

Discalimer: I've been to the DR a number of times and have never been sankiettfied (sic?) :)

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Musicqueen said:
I AM very proud of him, and I would be just as proud if he worked in a resort...as long as he wasn't a thief or crook...I could care less what he did for a living...

But you know what people around here think, and especially the ones that have already been sankie/sankiette-fied...and dare not admit it!!!

If that were to ever happen to me, believe me...I wouldn't doubt for a minute posting it here...so that everyone would know and maybe some would be warned not to deal with them ever!

MQ

He is who and what he is and you accept him just the same way he accepts you. There is no reason to care too much what others think anyway ...

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
With all my respect, Shad, I don't think MQ is trying to convince herself, or is protesting in response to any kind of doubt. Everytime she mentions something about Tony, out come the herds to attack her, and I, for one, am sick of it. Not one of them know Tony personally and not one of them have any information about him to call him a sankie, yet they do it. It's plain gossip, or perhaps (in some cases) it's others reflecting their own junk onto her. It's unfair, and the poor girl has enough to deal with due to seperation of her heart than to have to put up with this on a continual, tiring, post-by-post basis. Some even go as far as to say she invites it by talking about it. Hey! I talk about my husband all the time in my posts, and none of them even come close to attacking me in this way. If they did, they'd probably get the lashing of their life, because if no one's noticed, I can have a pretty sharp tongue. ;) Perhaps they say it behind my back because many just like to gossip, but I know the truth, and the people that are important to me know the truth, so in my mind, who cares?

I just really don't understand the whole mentality to stop the women or men on this forum of pursuing a Dominican when the Dominican they're judging is based on a stereotype. It's true enough that in SO many cases the stereotype is true, but what if it's not? What if they really are a good person, and they're denying love due to some people's desire to poison their minds? You know, it's all fun and games on the internet.....

ETA:

You posted again before I finished responding to your initial post, so this is in response to this original post. I know that you've been around a long time and I have seen that you are not one of the "attack MQ herd", so please don't take my post in offense to you

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Not offended - RESPECT sister

trina said:
ETA:

You posted again before I finished responding to your initial post, so this is in response to this original post. I know that you've been around a long time and I have seen that you are not one of the "attack MQ herd", so please don't take my post in offense to you
I don't attack anyone personally. But, I'm confounded everytime someone talks about finding 'TRUE LOVE' after spending 1 week at an AI in the DR and I do sometimes post 'smart-ass' replies without rancor. I've since reformed and am now an 'outstanding citizen' ;)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
shadInToronto said:
I don't attack anyone personally. But, I'm confounded everytime someone talks about finding 'TRUE LOVE' after spending 1 week at an AI in the DR and I do sometimes post 'smart-ass' replies without rancor. I've since reformed and am now an 'outstanding citizen' ;)

You're funny...trust me, I'm guilty as charged in those instances, as well. I just sit on my hands and refrain most of the time in those cases, because hey, maybe they DID find real love, who am I to say? :cheeky:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
I see!

trina said:
Everytime she mentions something about Tony, out come the herds to attack her, and I, for one, am sick of it. Not one of them know Tony personally and not one of them have any information about him to call him a sankie, yet they do it. It's plain gossip, or perhaps (in some cases) it's others reflecting their own junk onto her. It's unfair, and the poor girl has enough to deal with due to seperation of her heart than to have to put up with this on a continual, tiring, post-by-post basis. Some even go as far as to say she invites it by talking about it. Hey! I talk about my husband all the time in my posts, and none of them even come close to attacking me in this way. If they did, they'd probably get the lashing of their life, because if no one's noticed, I can have a pretty sharp tongue. ;) Perhaps they say it behind my back because many just like to gossip, but I know the truth, and the people that are important to me know the truth, so in my mind, who cares?
Tina, seriously, why don't you refresh our memory and tell us who is attacking her NOW?. Who are those "they" you are talking about?.

This thread is beginning to be such a bore. Nothing but bull****!.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Mira, tarado...no me sigas buscando la lengua porque me vas a encontrar...y tu sabes que lo que yo se...aint' that pretty looking in print...and I WILL PRINT IT...

MQ

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ay Dios!

Look at your post, 48, and see for yourself who is the tarado (whatever that means). Tu tembien me estas buscando la lengua!.

Let it go!.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Okay, Miguel...I'll play your silly little game...

why do you always think these comments are all about you?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Every time MQ gets into a discussion there's always someone making smart ass remarks about Tony and I delete them when I can get to them on time. Some of them you may not have a chance to read coz they are gone before you see them ;) so of course she gets defensive when she has something to post.

Ok so what was the Topic here, get on with it please.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Musicqueen said:
Mira, tarado...
MQ

HEY! Miguel is a lot of things (including a great guy), but to call him a re....

oops. that's not how you spell that word. Sorry, Miguel. Thought I had your back there.

carry on

HEY! MY POST# 2222 HOW COOL IS THAT? I think I'll leave it like that for awhile!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh boy!

trina said:
Okay, Miguel...I'll play your silly little game...

why do you always think these comments are about you?
You know me "well enough" to know that I don't like to explain myself to people unless I want to.

Therefore, do NOT play my silly little game.

Again, this is NOT about you and I have NOT attacked anyone. As simple as that!.

Btw, you are wrong, I AM a big tarado!. Also a retirado, a retardado and an ass holeRADO!.

Last edited:

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
One of these days I hope for a DR1 where simian references are not used when talking about black people. Contrary to what some people may think, there are people who do find dark skinned people with non-european features attractive. These women are with those men because that is what they want, female sex tourism is even more prevelant in places where the men are in general darker than Dominican men. While we are constantly fed BS about these men being good dancers and charming, good liars and how these women were "tricked" into falling in love, the fact is, women "fall in love" just the same with men in countries where all men offer is a sweaty session with a big dick. Only certain women fall for the charms of these men because these women have a particular fetish that makes these "monkeys" attractive. So for a horny white woman with a mandingo fetish, the blacker the better.

lalla said:
You know what i dont understand??

WHy is it that the men go to DR, get themselves a SANKETTE, and shes pretty hot and sexxy and all......

but the women, get these MONKEYS that arent even dark skinned, they are freaking BLUE BLACK, with stupid twists in their hairs, if not its dyed blond, or BOTH, wearing chokers (that is so NOT MANLY come on) and some tacky outfits. OK FINE i know its hard out there and all, but can you AT LEAST get a papi chulo that can dance and is easy on the eyes? Why these FUGLY mo'fos?

UGH

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Forget about Luis polonia girls. He will not even look at you unless you are model quality. I have seen him with some hot model type barrio girls. I don't think he is interested in any white woman in her 40's. He is not desperate to get a visa out of here, he is rich.
AZB

Last edited by a moderator:

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Glory Guy

AnnaC said:
Every time MQ gets into a discussion there's always someone making smart ass remarks about Tony...

Could this someone be MQ herself?

She mentions 'her' Tony in almost every post.
I fail to see him as a sacrosanct person when it comes to answering this glorification.

m'frog

Status
Not open for further replies.