Senseless deaths

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
It was a cool story, bro.

I'll give u another 3 free ones without links, for the simple and good reasons that #1no one gives a sh!t #2 I just scan the newspapers and dont go looking for the " faits divers".

#1.guy on his motorbike, on a dirt road,going to look after cows. At one point u have to cross a river bed, so have to slow down.
The perps knocked him off his bike and beat him to death with sticks.......to steal a gold chain and a gun.
Chulo of the wife was arrested and jailed. No news coverage.

#2.guy knows another man is bonking his wife, follows her when she is delievering supper to him. Confrontation. Stabs him. Dies.
No news coverage.

#3. Haitian lady is fed up with her husband cheating on her. Hacks his head off with a machete. She is now stuck with 5 kids.
No news coverage.

But if u happen to a facebook member, which I am not, u could take a look at the nice gory pics of the vics.......
I just look at them on the locals mobile phones !!!!:dead::dead::dead::dead:

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Very interesting reading various views about the murders here in the DR . No one can be judgemental about these soughts of things ,,there are murders of passion here and there are murders by delinquents and there are calculated revenge murders.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eleutheria

Jun 23, 2015
I like stuffed bread as much as the next person BUT there is no way in h#!! you can attribute all of this senseless violence to POVERTY, no way, no how, I am not buying it.
Not when there are many countries with higher poverty and lower violence rates.
It may be one factor but there is not a direct correlation.
I have said before and do believe that it is a combination of low intelligence, high aggression and a ME-centred world view.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
My brother-in-law was coming home from work last Friday night at about 8 pm.
As he neared his house, 3 guys stepped out of the shadows to stop him, he kept going, and was shot in the back.
t
THEY ALL FIRED ONLY ONE HIT HIM.
Entered his back, through his lung, out the chest!!!!
They wanted his "Motor".
HE CRASHED, THE "MOTOR" was wrecked, so they ran off!

Hard working guy with one wife, and 4 kids, ALL HIS!!!
He is in the hospital, gravely wounded.
I'm sure it is know in the "Barrio" who they were,(No Secrets In "El Barrio!)
but everyone is afraid to talk.

It, WILL, BE TAKEN CARE OF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

HE IS OUR "BINGO CALLER" EVERY WED NIGHT after OUT FAMILY DINNERS.
We want him BACK SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have heard of how a cash reward for the arrests....works well.... stupid,senseless and be careful