Shark visited Sosua Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big

Sir knight, I hear ya. I have a love-hate relationship with the town. However ya gotta love a place where you can pretty much buy a condo on your credit card, 25 to 30 G's and BAM your a home owner.

B

Bundel2014

Big??? 25 to 30? nowhere i want to live,my guess is you not so big,but just cheap???

D

Derfish

my opinion nothing good ever happens in Sosua.........

I picked up a guy at the Airport in Santiago at 3 AM once and delivered him to his hotel in Sosua about 5 AM. It was all locked up. As we got oput of my car two girls appeared out of nowhere and each took an arm. I asked him if he wanted me to leave him there with his hotel locked up. Yes please he replied. When I contacted him asking what happened, his answer refutes your words above."Something good happened." Was his reply!

Last edited:
D

Derfish

One shark ? Big friggin deal ! I PAID $ to snorkel with black fin sharks in Tahiti. Some people are uneducated

I don't remember paying much to swim with sharks in the Florida Keys, but that was years ago, maybe I did pay a lot.
Derfish

W

william webster

some people pay an arm and a leg to swim with sharks.....

B

Big

I picked up a guy at the Airport in Santiago at 3 AM once and delivered him to his hotel in Sosua about 5 AM. It was all locked up. As we got oput of my car two girls appeared out of nowhere and each took an arm. I asked him if he wanted me to leave him there with his hotel locked up. Yes please he replied. When I contacted him asking what happened, his answer refutes your words above."Something good happened." Was his reply!

For the gentleman and thier associates I always recommend dinner and an evening on Pedro-C. For families, couples and those seeking cultural engagement I steer them to different environs.

W

william webster

I can just see it...

The Chamber of Commerce Welcoming Committee..... Sosua style

I love it !!!

R

RDKNIGHT

Seriously who in the world would take there family to sosua or want to live there..... its a slezzy ball town

T

Tamborista

Seriously who in the world would take there family to sosua or want to live there..... its a slezzy ball town

We really appreciate your positive outlook on The DR, I see you put a lot of thought into your postings.

Keep up the good work, I can see a Pulitzer in your future.

Tio Tambo'

B

BermudaRum

The shark was dragged by some locals, they all wanted their 15 minute of fame. Poor shark died, everyone has had their say and more, time for the mods to please close this thread. Thank you!

W

waytogo

I agree, nothing more to gain, waiting for ''Shark Attack II"........

Status
Not open for further replies.