Smoking in the DR

mewookin

Jan 28, 2011
I am just happy to have most places here with no smoke. It literally makes me sick so that is why I get upset about it, if it didn't give me a headache and stomach ache I probably would not care as much.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that kinda like going to a Strip Club and then complaining about the nudity ?

I am just happy to have most places here with no smoke. It literally makes me sick so that is why I get upset about it, if it didn't give me a headache and stomach ache I probably would not care as much.

Isn't that kinda like going to a Strip Club and then complaining about the nudity ?[/QUOTE]

Not really because I am used to going to bars clubs that don't allow smoking, but I chose to move here and leave behind laws!

When i go to strip clubs I go to see strippers! I don't go to a club to be around smoke!
Actually now that I think about it when it stopped raining most of the smokers I think went outside, so that could be why it was so bad last night when it was raining a bit. I forgot about important piece of info!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I smoke cigars, but never when I think the smoke might reach anyone.
I go "Down Wind".
My "Rights" end, where the other person's begin!!!
Many Dominicans ONLY smoke "OPs"!!!!!!
See who remembers that nomenclature????
They also much prefer the "OP Brand" of beer, food, clothes, rooms, cars, it's VERY Popular here!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

When I go to "Strip Clubs" here in the DR, I like to "Steal The Show"!!!!!!!!
Often the lead dancer.
"I'll take HER, to go please."

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I'm sorry you got sick, but unless expressly forbidden by law (which it isn't) the smokers should also have a place to congregate.

There are many places both for smokers and non-smokers, each should visit what he wants...

Actually, I believe there is a law the prohibits smoking in bars and clubs that are enclosed but not about Cabarete beach bars....They had a big crack down in the capitol a while ago for smoking in bars....