Sosa HOF?

C

Chip00

Sosa has a LOT of work to do and needs a huge that, that I don't think will happen, in order to make the hall. But good luck to him

Why does everybody hate or at the very least think Sammy was juicing when there is no evidence even close to what they have on Bonds? I just don't understand it. The word out on him is not near as bad as Mcguire and besides who can say that Sammy was even near the size of Mcguire? Beside is this a DR board or not? - por entonces que demuestre un chin de amor por lo menos, eh?

C

Chip00

If it walks like a duck on steroids and quacks like a duck on steroids it must be a duck on steroids.

I see here that this is a loosing battle - such a shame too because I always believed in guilty until proven innocent.

C

Chip00

Freudian slip.;)

When I'm in the DR we should catch a Aguilas game.

Sure - we got a while to wait though. Hopefully by the time the season starts down here Sammy will have proven all of you naysayers wrong! :squareeye hahah

Sammy - dale duro - para la calle, co?o!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
well, with 14 hr's for baltimore i can say he only has one way to go..up :eek: maybe there isn't any cork bats or juice in baltimore. hopefully, they have some in Texas. :laugh:

C

Chip00

well, with 14 hr's for baltimore i can say he only has one way to go..up :eek: maybe there isn't any cork bats or juice in baltimore. hopefully, they have some in Texas. :laugh:

Don't believe all of that crap, Kyle old buddy! When Sammy starts a knocking them out of the park it will be because of two things 1. La bandera (rice beans and pollo) and 2. plantano sancochado.

Dale duro Sammy! - para la calle primo - y olvidate de los indeseables dudosos - Ellos priven en importante por la envidia, cono!!!!!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i hope so CHIP...see i live in the baltimore/washington DC area and it was so disappointing to watch Sammy his one season here. people paid a lot of money to see Sammy and a lot of dominicans came down from NY all the time to see him. let's hope he gets to 600+ homeruns and gets the HOF nomination...

Guillen

Jan 5, 2007
The cyber link Sammy needs is of a good internet pharmacy. No cork is needed as He can hardly touch the ball. He'll be back to party with wife in Miami very soon.
Sorry, could not resist.

Last edited:
C

Chip00

C

Chip00

Sammy news update

Let me see... "a towering three run blow" - 2 hr in 9 at bats.

Hmm - no corked bat or juicing.

To all you naysayers I say maybe you should "re-evaluate" your stance about Sammy!

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Let me see... "a towering three run blow" - 2 hr in 9 at bats.

Hmm - no corked bat or juicing.

To all you naysayers I say maybe you should "re-evaluate" your stance about Sammy!

Primo too early to make any premature "evaluations"
Have you looked at Livan Hernandez's record?