Sosua Bar Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Yea sure, you Mod's always stick up for each other ;)

Nope, I know Berzin (Jose) for a few years on a DR1 level and a personal level.

We actually grew up in the same barrio AND hang out on a regular basis.

Same goes for Patrick (Badpiece).

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Lou is a great guy!

Excuse me mister moderator.... Character assinination much? Not sure how such a prolific poster on ISOC has become soo respected around DR1.

As for The Shark Bar Lou does not waste his time on the internet to reply to you attack. The OP was about the Sousa bar scene. I am not one of Lou's NYPD buddies. I do not live in New York. I go to the Shark Bar to relax, have some food that does not trigger a mudslide, listen to some decent music and meet some people from all over that are not cheap whore mongers.

Lou will be back from NYC this week of what i heard so go b!tch to him. I swear, i have never met a cheaper bunch of ex-pats in my life than in Sosua. Keep on sending the WU and she will keep on leaving the Dom novio to meet you at the airport.

BTW, also love the Snitzel at the Romanoff with the mashed potatos and brown gravey. But at over RD200 it will cut into the chica budget.

He provides a great meeting place, great food, and a cordial. fun atmosphere!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Exactly. Is Lou the Johnny Carson of Sosua?

It seems most of the "He's such a great guy" comments are coming from his friends. So it's impossible to ascertain the true quality of the food from people who do not seem objective in the least, or to ascertain any reasonable justification for the food prices.

Kind of reminds of the whole "Ted is Great" cult of personality surrounding Marco's old bartender at Rocky's. I finally go there and the guy is a creepy, unkempt, flea-bitten drunk who sold Sildenafil at NYC street prices when all he had to do was point anyone needing the stuff to the local pharmacy where it sells at one US dollar a pill.

Berzin, you figured it all wrong. At the time you met Ted, he was actually working on the movie set of "Pirates of the Caribbean" (ship crew member). This is why he was dressed like this and the missing tooth was just plain make-up.
AZB
AZB

Reactions: Berzin and Eddy

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Originally Posted by Eddy
Yea sure, you Mod's always stick up for each other

Just joking guy ;) ;) ;)

Reactions: Bronxboy

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

Actually they are a tight group and were nice enough to invite me to their favorite bar in NY. Unfortunately, I am not into gay bars so I had to decline the invitation. hehehehe.
AZB

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Actually they are a tight group and were nice enough to invite me to their favorite bar in NY. Unfortunately, I am not into gay bars so I had to decline the invitation. hehehehe.
AZB

You are right.

We are all "patos".

"Pato" la mujeres!!!:laugh::p

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I caught the joke, not too many original DR1 founders post anymore on the board. Only a few like AZB, ESCOTT, ROCKY, HILLBILLY, RICARDO900?!?!:eek:

What ever happened to The Donald?

Hey Robert, I want an avatar now, my bad reputation surpassed my post count, don't be such a wanker.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
\\

Prices are very ridiculous..And if you are not a part of the Lou fan club, i don't know why you would ever want to enter that place..With those bars, and never more then a few people in the place. And besides, the place is never open..But i guess Lou has a big pension to fall back on.

I think lou should change the name from Lous Ny shark bar to, Lou's higher prices then NY Sharkbar..
Lets see.........the food is shyte, the drinks are expensive, especially when your bill is padded, but it's cool if you want to listen to a bunch of retarded New Yorkers trying to out New York each other.:ermm:

Reactions: Berzin

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
So you haven't been there. I'm not trying to generalize, but what a bunch there sometimes. I've only been there five or six times and there is a pattern developing, not coincidence.

Then why do you keep going back?
Who specifically rubs you the wrong way, please tell us.
Is it just loud guys having a good time from Brooklyn, that bother you...or do you feel left out since you are being ignored.

Did you get get an extra surprise from a late night "friend" @ The Shark Bar?

No need to keep it bottled up...we are all friends here.
What really happened papi?

Reactions: waytogo
Status
Not open for further replies.