Sosua-what is happening to this town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
This is a funny post. You post like what he says has any meaning or truth to it. Truth to him is just a BS abstraction he couldnt be bothered with. I know he is full of camel dung and so does anyone who goes to Santiago and spends any time with him. What would you expect from someone with such questionable religious and political beliefs?

Everyone just laughs at him, about him and it isn't with him for sure.

How can you take someone serious who says "The World Trade Center Bombing didn't happen and it was a conspiracy between the CIA and the Mossad".

You listen to what he says and YOUR nose will grow just like Pinnocheo's.

Escott

PS> No expat or tourist in his right mind would go to Santiago which has nothing to offer other than some industry. Even that is dead there according to your Santiago know it all.

No Beach, just a lot of traffic, pollution, beggars and some industry. Great tourist destination or retirement destination. Hah!

swake

Oct 27, 2002
Escott said:
I know he is full of camel dung and so does anyone who goes to Santiago and spends any time with him.
You have done so, haven't you. You fart camel dung now?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Robert said:
Why don't you do something constructive and start telling us about Santiago, it's night life, shopping, people and major attractions. Instead of comparing Sosua to Santiago, why don't you educate us on Santiago.

Yeah! What a great idea. Anything about Santiago except the university with decent educated light skinned girls from middle class family with straight hair that can be picked up so easily. :laugh:

Nov 5, 2004
Escott said:
What would you expect from someone with such questionable religious and political beliefs?

How can you take someone serious who says "The World Trade Center Bombing didn't happen and it was a conspiracy between the CIA and the Mossad".

You listen to what he says and YOUR nose will grow just like Pinnocheo's.

Escott

No Beach, just a lot of traffic, pollution, beggars and some industry. Great tourist destination or retirement destination. Hah!

Sorry Scott..I generally enjoy reading yoru posts, but even if you are just joking around, I don't think it's right to bring someone's culture's religous background onto here and make unpleasant comments about them based on that. :cross-eye

Actually me and my family enjoyed our trip to Santiago. I have been there a few times, and found it very plesant. As for my parents, we only did a day trip, but they really enjoyed it as well. Every city in the DR has positives and negatives...and everyone has a biased view of thoes depending on their fav. city.

AZB...I think Robert's idea was really good. I would love to hear from you in your "intresting" opinion :)D:D:D) "start telling us about Santiago, it's night life, shopping, people and major attractions." Great idea, you certainly have the knowledge! :)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Robert said:
I guess Santiago is also not complete, was that why you was at Sosua beach on Sunday? :)

AZB, your rants are getting a little boring, you just recycle the same old same old.

Why don't you do something constructive and start telling us about Santiago, it's night life, shopping, people and major attractions. Instead of comparing Sosua to Santiago, why don't you educate us on Santiago.

Maybe then some of the expats/tourists will go and get to see some good parts of Santiago.
Okie dokie, I will post some info on santiago for folks who would like to spend a few funfull days in this lovely city.
Give me a few days.
AZB

P.S. Rellosk, I see your point.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
PeachezNcream84 said:
Sorry Scott..I generally enjoy reading yoru posts, but even if you are just joking around, I don't think it's right to bring someone's culture's religous background onto here and make unpleasant comments about them based on that.
My comments are about what was posted HERE. If you don't think his beliefs are questionable from what he posted here you have a screw missing also.

Escott

Nov 5, 2004
Escott said:
My comments are about what was posted HERE. If you don't think his beliefs are questionable from what he posted here you have a screw missing also.

Escott
I have many screws loose;)

But I don't think it's my or anyone else's place to make comments about someone's religous beliefs in such an unecessairly negative way.

I think that many of AZB's posts are not exactly how he feels...some of them are to get reactions...as are yours.

And I think someimtes you are joking, or getting a reaction out of ppl as well..but I don't know..it's not up to me to say what you can and can't talk about obviously. I'm not just standing up for AZB...I was just thinking how would I feel if you made comments about me based on what religon I am in such a negative way. Not just this thread, but other ones as well.

But as I said..don't want to cause problems..cuz I enjoy your posts...Just not that aspect ;)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Repeat scott: anger management, anger management

PeachezNcream84 said:
Sorry Scott..I generally enjoy reading yoru posts, but even if you are just joking around, I don't think it's right to bring someone's culture's religous background onto here and make unpleasant comments about them based on that. :cross-eye

Actually me and my family enjoyed our trip to Santiago. I have been there a few times, and found it very plesant. As for my parents, we only did a day trip, but they really enjoyed it as well. Every city in the DR has positives and negatives...and everyone has a biased view of thoes depending on their fav. city.

AZB...I think Robert's idea was really good. I would love to hear from you in your "intresting" opinion :)D:D:D) "start telling us about Santiago, it's night life, shopping, people and major attractions." Great idea, you certainly have the knowledge! :)

Peaches, do you see the one track mind of escott? Hahaha, I knew he would question my culture and religion. I guess I am not jewish so he wouldn't kiss my a$$ like he did all his life working in USA.
Anyway, I don't take escott's commments too hard now. To me, he is not a real american because if the price is right he would even sell out his country and family (so what does it say about his friendship?).
Anyone who is not in a business deal with scott is in danger of being exposed in public forum-board if they spend any private time with him acting up like guys. He is just collecting data for his posts and the pathetic mickey-mouse blog (that takes up 95% of his free time). Yeah, he is a real asset to this country. Hahahahaha.
Anyway, I laugh at his posts now because as you can always see, he can't resist to post an instant hateful reply if I post anything against the perfect (catholic) town like sosua, Israel or picking up classy women. He just can't stay away from these topics. It is just too easy to knock him off his high horse. Hahahaha, I enjoy doing that now.
Now wait and see how he will bring up holocaust, 911 and my religious beliefs (meaning, I am a muslim so I must be a terrorist). Hahahahaha.

Peaches, I will post some constructive material on santiago very soon. I know many people will benefit from it and will make santiago their future stop in their future visit to DR. There is a lot more to santiago than ferreteria Ochoa.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Escott said:

Escott
Oh god, peaches, what have you done? there are 2 things you don't do in this board: never take AZB's side and never go against what scott says. Now you are on the $hit list of the sosua's (self proclaimed) donald trump.
Don't worry peaches, scott is not really a bad person, he only suffers from some mental disorder which makes him lose his temper in public places like quiet cabarete restaurants and public offices and businesses.
To get on to his good side you have to do the following:
Be impressed with his real estate when you would get a mandatory tour on your first visit to his apartment. Always make a "wow" impression when he will take out a roll of cash to pay 20 pesos bill. Do tell him how young he looks even if he reminds you of some disney character. The last and not the least, act really interested when conversing with him even if the topic is real estate for 4 hours non-stop.
Now I hope you will follow my tips and get back to his good side.
Good luck. AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Shi***************!

AZB said:
Oh god, peaches, what have you done? there are 2 things you don't do in this board: never take AZB's side and never go against what scott says. Now you are on the $hit list of the sosua's (self proclaimed) donald trump.
Don't worry peaches, scott is not really a bad person, he only suffers from some mental disorder which makes him lose his temper in public places like quiet cabarete restaurants and public offices and businesses.
To get on to his good side you have to do the following:
Be impressed with his real estate when you would get a mandatory tour on your first visit to his apartment. Always make a "wow" impression when he will take out a roll of cash to pay 20 pesos bill. Do tell him how young he looks even if he reminds you of some disney character. The last and not the least, act really interested when conversing with him even if the topic is real estate for 4 hours non-stop.
Now I hope you will follow my tips and get back to his good side.
Good luck. AZB
You fricking Pakistani, lol. I was drinking a coke while I was reading the above post and it was so funny that I started to laugh and coke came out of my nose!. Still rolling on the floor. You are a funny man my Muslim brother!

Btw, I have not been to Cabarete/Sosua in a while, care to join me at my home over there, for a few days?. As before, leave your wallet and the "easy ones" at home, there are plenty in Sosua, hehe. Just joking. Even if the town is infected with them, I will leave them to the town's habitants!.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
miguel said:
You fricking Pakistani, lol. I was drinking a coke while I was reading the above post and it was so funny that I started to laugh and coke came out of my nose!. Still rolling on the floor. You are a funny man my Muslim brother!

Btw, I have not been to Cabarete/Sosua in a while, care to join me at my home over there, for a few days?. As before, leave your wallet and the "easy ones" at home, there are plenty in Sosua, hehe. Just joking. Even if the town is infected with them, I will leave them to the town's habitants!.
Anytime brother, I will join you anywhere as long as its not your favorite gay hangout joint. Like I said earlier, I like sosua beach and don't mind spending an afternoon there or to visit for a weekend as long as its with people I like. I simply don't like to make my home there. I can't see myself living in that filthy town with questionable characters all around street corners.
I have heard a lot about your home in cabarete, so lets go there for a weekend. this time i am bringing my wallet.
AZB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I'm sure you both feel better now you have scratched, bitten and pulled each others hair. Although AZB has a clear advantage in the hair fight department.

Enough of your petty childish BS on the board, it's getting boring.
From now on your posts better start being extremely factual, intelligent and relevant, otherwise they will be deleted by me without reason or warning.

Don't say you have been warned. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.