Status of Santo Domingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
She was Costa Rican. You dooshbag.
If you wanted to call me a "dooshbag" you could have done simply that!

I guess the death of a Costa Rican is more acceptable than if it was a Boricua? I mean, are we suppose to feel any better than such woman actually died?

Ok, so I said she was Puerto Rican when it turns out she was Costa Rican. So what? The point is that someone died, period!

And, why don't you finish out the story.

The woman who died was a Costa Rican who was DRIVING TO THE AIRPORT TO PICK UP HER PUERTO RICAN BROTHER IN LAW WHO WAS RETURNING TO BOSTON AFTER VISITING BORINQUEN.

Easy to see where the confusion came from.

Now, back to topic.

-NALs

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
All the insults so far are really funny, so, they stay. Question outstanding is:

Who will maintain the metro? And while you're about answering this one, please give examples of current maintenance that is the responsibility of the Government in the DR, that is up to standard, up to par, or that we can look to as an example in this instance? Anyone?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
NAL's, I think you will find that both the PLD, PRSC and PRD are to blame for the lack of repairs to the bridge over the years. In case it slipped your mind... It was under the PLD (Leonel) that the brand new suspension cables back in 1998 rotted in the Port of Haina due to inability of the public works dept to install them within a year.
After 50 years of no maintenance, public pressure due to how dangerous it was forced them into doing something. It was nothing to do with foresight or scheduled maintenance.

They only fix stuff here when it breaks, preventative maintenance is not a very common word here. Just go ask any car dealer service dept.

As I said, feel free to answer my question on how they plan to maintain the Metro. Both in terms of subsidies and engineering. Yeah I know, it's not easy is it? You can't find a source or reference for that sort of stuff, as it hasn't even been discussed yet. Why? Because they don't give a crap, they have their money and it's not going to be their problem.

We are all very aware the Metro is going to be built NAL's, thanks for reminding us! Despite the massive amount of opposition from virtually all sectors of the Dominican Republic. Also the negative reports given by mass transport experts and what posters on DR1 feel. Does that mean we should sit back an take it? Jesus NAL's, that sounds very Dominican to me...
This will be my final response regarding this matter for the time being.

However, I must say the following:

1. Hipolito had 4 years to repair the Duarte Bridge (never mind the fact that the Juan Bosch bridge was being built under Leonel in an attempt to ease the flow across the river, which has been effective). Hipolito did nothing! All that was done was close the bridge one lane at a time. Sure, Hipolito inagurated the Bosch bridge, but who cares? He was not the one who proposed it or initiated the project.

2. Leonel repaired the bridge earlier this year rather than closing lanes and waiting for the thing to collapse. His other bridge (the "Bosch") is still standing in top notch shape function the way it was meant and alleviating the traffic bottlenecks that used to be so problematic in crossing the river there. The elevados are all in sound shape and the tunnels are all in sound shape with minor cosmetic problems, but it's only cosmetics.

3. Regarding maintenance of the metro, it will be subjected to the same maintenance squemes other projects have been subjected. HOWEVER, since this metro project at the moment incorporates 3 lines (with the second line along the 27 de Febrero starting construction as soon as the current line is inagurated), the upkeep of the built lines will have to be kept in top notch shape in order to convince the population of its positive impact on Santo Domingan travel and economic life.

While the project is ongoing, it will need to be maintained and since this is a long term project going well into the next few decades.....

If problems arise, the same solution offered with the airports might be offered with this as well. Grupo Abrisa with its Aerodom subsidiary is doing an excellent job with the airports. I suppose they are capable of doing an excellent job with a metro system as well.

4. Regarding your last sentence, you can kick, whine, jump up and down, kick sideways, make all the noise you want.

At the end of the day you will have to take it, because you are powerless in the decision to build this project and will be powerless in the decision to finish this project.

So, say what you want, its still being built as we speak which reminds me:

What is the point of this topic since it has NO impact what-so-ever on the actual construction of the project?

The thing is being built and that's final. Anyone who wants to scream against this at the top of their lungs can do so, but it will be in vain. Don't worry about things that are beyond your control.

-NALs

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
What is the point of this topic since it has NO impact what-so-ever on the actual construction of the project?

The thing is being built and that's final. Anyone who wants to scream against this at the top of their lungs can do so, but it will be in vain. Don't worry about things that are beyond your control.

-NALs

Sorry Nals, you won't get me to keep quiet. I will speak out against things that I feel are not correct, whether it is the Metro or something else. Blind acceptance is not what I'm known for and I believe it goes for a few others on this board as well.

Although I know absolutely nothing about airport maintenance, I do know that international flights will not go there, if the maintenance is lacking. It is a 'must do' thing. The metro, well, it will go the route of the electricity system, the customs system and a few others. No-one is going to enforce standards there. So, I am willing to put money on the table that in a few years, we will have a failed metro, and a few people much enriched, on our hands in the DR. Anyone wanna bet? ;)

monster

Oct 16, 2005
monster I think you need to be a little more diplomatic or at least know what you?re talking about before your alligator mouth overtakes your bunny rabbit a$$.

Your post where you said, ?Yep, thats right! I thought you would get it by now. But you not Dominican anyway, so that figures?, sounds strange coming from an American. If there is the oft chance that you have acquired your Dominican citizenship since being born in the US then you need to look at what you said to Robert and what your statement says about Dominicans in general. But then again if you are a Dominican citizen also then I can understand why you said what you did.

Your next post that you made to Cleef whereas you said, ?No she was Puerto Rican dooshbag!!! BTW I live in Boston?, was another example of that alligator mouth at work again. At least you had a little bit of sense to come back 4 minutes later and edit your stupid post due to the fact that it was wrong. Bunny rabbit what??????

Rick

Hey Rick, Did I upset you? Somehow I knew you would be the first one to respond to me. And yes I am a fullblooded Dominican by the way, and there was definitetly a Puerto Rican in the car (as was reported in the news here in Boston), I just change my message because both Nals and Cleef was right!

Ever since you've began moderating you been the most bias one on the site, so do give me **** just because I'm for the metro. Cleef has an alligator mouth too, why dont you give him some ****?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hmmmm.....

but nals, why whine and complain when you CAN change things? this is the whole point of this thread, we give our opinions! do you want us to prepare for guerilla fight against the metro?i guess we all agree - SD needs a transport reform. sadly this is not to be introduced by this, or maybe not even by the next generation of politicians.
i have lived in comminist poland, i have seen a system fall, i have seen a change. from small shops with nothing more than vinegar on shelves to big shopping malls. from gray and gloomy to coca cola, mars and kfc.
but it takes more than that to change people's attitudes. i know that not only the generation of my parents who know little else but the communism but also MY genereration who still remember it has to pass for poland to come fully into the 21 century with the big things like budget planning and small things like every day habits.
i lived 4 years in london where public toilets are plenty, there is always toilet paper (that you CAN throw INTO the loo), water, electricity and soap. in poland there are little or no public loos. coministic attidude is: "what is everybody's in nobody's" or "what is everybody's is MINE" and things get either destroyed or stolen. it lakes a long time to learn to appreciate common property....
dominicans have to learn a little bit of world's ways. and no, i will not take any c**p like "let dominicans be dominicans". life is about change and movement not about stagnation!
it's called progress, i believe. and progress is pain....

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This will be my final response regarding this matter for the time being.

Now that's what I call progress :)

NAL's, "Taking it" is the reason why this country is so screwed up and why the few are allowed to rape the majority for billions of RDS$.

But hey, I'm just a guest here, I'll shut up now you have decided to bail.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I like Robert live here and experience life here 24/7. We have been brought up in cultures that have learned the importance of such things as maintenance and doing the job in a way that becomes preventive in nature, i.e., correctly.

IOIS-03 continues to mention bridges in SD but fails to mention all the bridges in the other parts of the DR that are periodically swept away almost every year. Is this failure due to the fact that said bridges are in parts of the country other than Santo Domingo and he therefore considers them unimportant in the operations of the country? Why is it that these same bridges continue to be swept away? Is it maybe due to a deficiency as to how to properly build a bridge? Hummmm, makes me wonder.

Speaking about lack of know-how. Here in El Seybo the Ayuntamiento has 7 dump trucks that were supplied by the government. At any given time at least 4 of them are non-operational. That is over 50% of said vehicles. The reason that they are non-operational is always due to a lack of preventive maintenance. The simple endeavor of checking and adding oil when needed and inspecting under the hood would alleviate the majority if not all the problems encountered. The typical mindset of a driver here is that their job is to drive said vehicle and the possibility that the engine doesn?t have enough oil or the lights, tail lights or turn signals don?t function are of no concern to them due to their job as a (driver). The same holds true for the helper in said vehicle. If it is a dump truck we are talking about then his job, as he sees it, is to help load and unload the truck and ride shotgun and nothing more. Oh yes, almost forgot, he is to look out and give signals when the (driver) wishes to turn right or get into the right lane. After so many years of progression in the automotive industry a lot of Dominicans have yet to comprehend the use of turn signals and rear and side view mirrors.

IOIS-03 I must address your latest post. You said, ?1. Hipolito had 4 years to repair the Duarte Bridge?, and I?m here to inform you that it isn?t his job to repair the bridge. You also said, ?2. Leonel repaired the bridge? and this is a fallacy because Leonel didn?t repair anything. This attempt to put the blame on the president is the typical Dominican way of transferring the blame away from where it truly lies and trying to subject accompolishment where it doesn't rest. You then come out with the fantastic comment, ?3. Regarding maintenance of the metro, it will be subjected to the same maintenance squemes other projects have been subjected?, which brings us right back to square one and that which Robert and a few others, and I, have been trying to point out to you. Due to it being subjected to the SAME maintenance as other projects here there is that certainty that it will never function correctly and properly.

Rick

Although people may consider themselves a full blooded, (insert whatever nationality you wish), due to the fact that both parents are from the same country the fact that they were born in the USA makes them an American. If that person also applies for and acquires citizenship from the country of their parents then they become an American/(other country).

Last edited:

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
What part did you have trouble with?

If you wanted to call me a "dooshbag" you could have done simply that!

I guess the death of a Costa Rican is more acceptable than if it was a Boricua? I mean, are we suppose to feel any better than such woman actually died?

Easy to see where the confusion came from. -NALs
You have no credibility. You reek of someone who's making money out of this deal. You don't live there, but pretend you do. You play fantasy. Go back to Dungeons and Dragons, or in this case "Metros and Paraguayos*".

*however you spell it.

monster

Oct 16, 2005
Although people may consider themselves a full blooded, (insert whatever nationality you wish), due to the fact that both parents are from the same country the fact that they were born in the USA makes them an American. If that person also applies for and acquires citizenship from the country of their parents then they become an American/(other country).

Things could be worse....I could be an expat. :eek:

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Roads first. Just curious. How much of a study was done to determine what the impact would be if all that money were spent on roads? I mean good roads. Not these inch thick asphalt roads. Perhaps a bus system that is priced right. An emphasis on getting people out of the carro publico and into buses. Because the carro publico creates a lot of traffic gridlock. When roads are well maintained traffic flows much better.

Robert made a good point...Carro publico = RD$15
Metro = RD$65-75 (projected cost).

My wife tells me the common people will not ride it if it cost more than a carro publico. They will ride it a few times to experience it...like going to the circus...but after that they will revert to the carro publico.

She says there are buses in Santo Domingo that cost a little more to ride and the people avoid them.

Why is everyone so convinced that it will get built? The gov. is flush with money right now. The emerging markets of the world are doing great. Hopefully this continues. But, should the world economies go into a long contraction and easy money gets turned off...who knows what could happen. People become disillusioned with the present gov. and remove it. The next gov. decides the metro idea is a disaster and shutters it. Are future govs going to fund this thing correctly if it does not pay for iteself?

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
I have to give you a response...

but nals, why whine and complain when you CAN change things? this is the whole point of this thread, we give our opinions!
There is a time and a place for everything.

The time when it was possible to change the possibility of constructing the metro has come and departed a long time ago.

The tunnel is already deep into Gazcue, the elevated sections have all the columns built, and the trains have already been bought.

The time when people actually had a chance to have an effect on this has passed, THAT is what many folks here love to ignore.

So whine all you want, the project is going through.

Notice how the artificial island project dissapeared? It was mostly due to effective public reaction at the right time! The controversy of it all and the well timing of the public's reaction lead the domino effect which destroyed such project (or at least stalled the project, I've heard a few things regarding the island). It all culminated with the scandal which caused many of the investors to back down, but it all started with effective timing of the public's reaction to such project.

The time when the metro could had been avoided has passed.

So again, whine all you want, the project is going through.

-NALs

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Why is everyone so convinced that it will get built? The gov. is flush with money right now. The emerging markets of the world are doing great. Hopefully this continues. But, should the world economies go into a long contraction and easy money gets turned off...who knows what could happen. People become disillusioned with the present gov. and remove it. The next gov. decides the metro idea is a disaster and shutters it. Are future govs going to fund this thing correctly if it does not pay for iteself?

I'm not too sure it would be that easy to simply "remove the present gov" if the global economy busts.

Right now, we are going through the most extraordinary foreign aid in the history of the world, except that it's not aid going from rich countries to poor ones, but rather from poor one to the richest of them all.

Right now, the U.S. economy is riding on the savings of the emerging markets which is the main reason for why it has become so cheap to borrow money in the U.S. All that cheap money has lead to American savings rate fall to below 0%, meaning that Americans are not only NOT SAVING, they are borrowing to keep their current standard of living and their current standard of wealth their nation amassed in the past century.

The problem will come once the emerging markets begin to "demand" repayment of the loans the U.S. has been taking. In fact, the US is the world's number one creditor at the moment, paying interest by borrowing, paying for a war by borrowing, and pay for social services by borrowing. In addition to all of this, the country is currently subjected to the large trade deficit in the history of the country, if not the world.

We all know that no person, let alone a country can go on borrowing forever. Since the global economy is closely tied to the US, the breaking of the current fragile global economy which is being maintained by massive US borrowing will mean catastrophe on a global level.

Not only that, but the reality that the U.S. military (the institution used to maintain order on a geopolitical level and allow for globalization to continue) has been stretched too thin with the war in Iraq. This means that the US military will not be able to maintain its level of influence on a global level once an economic downturn has progressed because: 1. the US is basically bankrupt thus there won't be much available funds for the military and 2. the military is physically stretched too thin to be able to keep geopolitical order on a global level once the global economy tanks.

Why would a decline in the global economy lead to chaos? Because the US is the global hegemon maintaining the geopolitical stability that exist today worldwide and if the US economy busts, there goes the US global power and influence.

North Korea is only the tip of the iceburg and perhaps the beginning of the next business cycle busts which has been long overdue.

Now, how will this affect the DR?

The economy will also collapse and what happens in third world countries when the global hegemon collapses and so does the third world countries internal affairs? The military establishes order via a coup d'etat and declares martial law.

What does martial law means? In simple terms, you are guilty until proven innocent, human rights are basically suspended if a person refuses to adhere to the demands of a military official, and the military will take control of the country and the government.

Some times this occurs by the will of military officials and other times it occurs in conjunction with the president in power.

Is it easy for the public to simply get rid of a government they have become dissilusioned with when there is an international power vaccum?

Absolutely not, especially when the military takes control.

During an international economic and political vaccum when the prevailing status quo has been weakened considerbaly, states worldwide fall into one of two types:

1. A state that seeks to become the next hegemon and thus, uses that time period to insert greater influence on its neighbors (this is easier done if the country has nuclear weapons since having the possession of nuclear weapons automatically makes a country a first rate power).

2. Or a state that simply seeks to survive the power and economic vaccum in tact, and this means doing whatever necessary to keep the state in cohesion. In many third world states, this means military rule since the military is the most influential institution.

So to conclude, if the global economy tanks and the emerging markets have a hard time getting easy money, what will most likely result is the elimination of democratic principles and the implementation of a military dictatorship until the international power vaccum has been filled by either the old hegemon or a newly emerging one.

-NALs

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
You need only to fall back in time to see the way things will turn out in the future. Rather then go back too far I?ll just hop back to 2001 and the Plan Renove (Plan de Renovaci?n de Veh?culos del Transporte P?blico) program. This was an over 300 million US dollar government program investment to improve public transportation in the Dominican Republic with the purchase of about 5000 buses, taxis and trucks. Concerning just the buses in this program the buses were later privatized and more than 100 disappeared. Many heavy trucks and forklifts were purchased and we all know how well they serve as public transportation. A forklift is the type of vehicle a tough American/Dominican like monster and IOIS-03 would ride on the streets of Santo Domingo and not complain because of the Dominican attitude of just accepting what comes their way and they feel that all Dominicans should be the same way. Excuse me IOIS-03 wouldn?t ride one but believes they might as well mount up as it does no good to whine about it. What the heck, they are only average poor Dominicans.

If the Plan Renove had been on the up and up and if it had been implemented properly there would be no need for a metro. But we all know what they say about that infamous word ?IF?, ?If the dog hadn?t stopped to chit he would have caught the rabbit?.

Speaking of those new vehicles that were given to the politically connected ladrons, have you noticed how many of them just 3 years later are non-operational? This is due to a failure to conduct preventive maintenance.

IOIS-03 try to understand that we on DR1 aren?t whining as you would like other people to believe. On my part, and maybe others, it?s nothing more then total disgust that there are people like you that are so obstinate against your own people that don?t know any better. Your position of, ?Well I?ve got mine so screw them?, just falls against those principles that most of us on this board have been taught in our upbringing and it disgusts me when I run into a person such as yourself.

Snuffy, to answer your question as IOIS-03 once again skipped over it and decided to try to once again give us a class on senseless dribble. The metro, just like so many other projects here, has a great probability of never getting finished. If the first portion by some chance should reach completion stage and start running it won?t run long. This is only due to the Dominicans inability to maintain anything they construct be it through shoddy construction or lack of maintenance.

Rick

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
You need only to fall back in time to see the way things will turn out in the future. Rather then go back too far I?ll just hop back to 2001 and the Plan Renove (Plan de Renovaci?n de Veh?culos del Transporte P?blico) program. This was an over 300 million US dollar government program investment to improve public transportation in the Dominican Republic with the purchase of about 5000 buses, taxis and trucks. Concerning just the buses in this program the buses were later privatized and more than 100 disappeared. Many heavy trucks and forklifts were purchased and we all know how well they serve as public transportation. A forklift is the type of vehicle a tough American/Dominican like monster and IOIS-03 would ride on the streets of Santo Domingo and not complain because of the Dominican attitude of just accepting what comes their way and they feel that all Dominicans should be the same way. Excuse me IOIS-03 wouldn?t ride one but believes they might as well mount up as it does no good to whine about it. What the heck, they are only average poor Dominicans.

If the Plan Renove had been on the up and up and if it had been implemented properly there would be no need for a metro. But we all know what they say about that infamous word ?IF?, ?If the dog hadn?t stopped to chit he would have caught the rabbit?.

Speaking of those new vehicles that were given to the politically connected ladrons, have you noticed how many of them just 3 years later are non-operational? This is due to a failure to conduct preventive maintenance.

IOIS-03 try to understand that we on DR1 aren?t whining as you would like other people to believe. On my part, and maybe others, it?s nothing more then total disgust that there are people like you that are so obstinate against your own people that don?t know any better. Your position of, ?Well I?ve got mine so screw them?, just falls against those principles that most of us on this board have been taught in our upbringing and it disgusts me when I run into a person such as yourself.

Snuffy, to answer your question as IOIS-03 once again skipped over it and decided to try to once again give us a class on senseless dribble. The metro, just like so many other projects here, has a great probability of never getting finished. If the first portion by some chance should reach completion stage and start running it won?t run long. This is only due to the Dominicans inability to maintain anything they construct be it through shoddy construction or lack of maintenance.

Rick
Rick,

Put a lid on it, ok!

Believe me that I am not speaking just for myself with the following statement:

You have a holier than though attitude that is making plenty of people sick! There are rumors flowing around through PMs about you and it aint pretty. Put a lid on it for your own sake, ok!

You mention all this stuff claiming that it's "Dominican culture" or that "Dominicans are inept to do this or that" blah blah blah and then go on claiming that "your people (ie. Americans) know how to do things better", blah blah blah.

Well, if that is true, get the hell out of the DR and be with "your people"!

And by the way, do you know why Queens, NY was plunged into two weeks of no electricity about a month ago? Because ConEdison electrical company does not maintains the electric grid as it should.

Do you know why in Connecticut every frickin summer we have to cut on our electrical usage? Because every year we run the risk of electrical black out due to low maintenance and inability of the power company to expand production.

Do you know why along the southern tier of the Grand Concourse in the Bronx there is a bridge that is partially closed? Because a civil engineer (who is Dominican by the way) from the Michael Baker Engineering Corporation located in Elmsford, NY discovered that not only was that bridge not been maintained for -- get this -- the past 96 years, but that the bridge was basically on the brink of collapse!!! The governor of NY George Pataki, the mayor of NY Michael Bloomberg, and other important personalities congratulated this engineer for discovering this problem. Guess what? The bridge is still partially closed as we speak. I know the Dominican who found this out and for those of you who are in that area, go and check it out for yourself, there is a McDonald's near the bridge which goes over some railroad tracks. The center lanes of the bridge are closed because of this.

Do you know why the Tappan Zee Bridge in the Hudson River Valley is being completely rebuilt? Because the lack of maintenance has degraded to existing bridge to such a point that it can collapse any moment and its more economically efficient to build a new one than to repair the current bridge, although some repairs have been done in order to ensure that the important bridge stays standing until the new one has been built!

Do you know that a woman was killed in midtown Mahanttan yesterday? Why? Because peaces of a highrise north of the Public Library fell off the facade and hit her as she was walking along the sidewalk! Hmm, I think a lack of maintenance has to do with that too!

Do you know that for a quarter of a mile in Greenwich, CT along I-95 southbound there is a stretch of street lights that don't work? They have been off for over 3 months now and this is Greenwich, CT; a place filled with old money American elites and they still have not fixed that minor problem!!!! And that's nothing, once you go and drive in NYC's highway at night, almost all of them have long stretches where the street lights don't work at all and it's been light that for a looonnnnggggg time!!!!!

I can go on and on giving example of a problem you claim to be something culturally inherent in Dominicans when in fact all over the northeast, perhaps the country, there are examples of the same crap you are complaining about!!!

In Winter Garden, Florida the town has gone nuts with the lack of schools for their children!!! Why? Rampant overdevelopment where houses were built by the hundreds while no one bothered to build schools and other services for the local population!!! Now they have to bus their children to neighboring school districts because of their lack of planning and local politicians being bribed through "special interest groups".

I can go on and on and on.

Now, I am not saying that the US is going through the samething the DR is, but your constant ramblings that it's a Dominican cultural problem is not only bogus but tiresome!!!

So please, shut it for a while, ok!

You are living in the middle of frickin nowhere in El Seybo, for goodness sakes! You're not constantly traveling back and forth from NYC area to Washington DC, to Central Florida and to Santo Domingo. You are stuck in the middle of nowhere with your only connection to the outside world being the internet. If it was not for that you would be clueless of what's going on not just in your country, but also in Santo Domingo. Whereas for me, not the case.

So please, shut it for a while, ok!

-NALs

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
You have a holier than though attitude that is making plenty of people sick! There are rumors flowing around through PMs about you and it aint pretty. Put a lid on it for your own sake, ok!

Handbags at twenty paces.. Go NAL's!

I think that was pretty childish comment on your part NAL's, if you have something to say, say it, don't hide behind PM's like a little girl.

ConEdison electrical company...
Connecticut every frickin summer...
Grand Concourse in the Bronx...
Woman was killed in midtown Mahanttan...

Blah, blah , blah...

But the subway is running and millions of people are using it every year.

Lets keep this KISS so you understand NAL's.

It's VERY rare to see preventative maintenance of any kind here.
When something breaks they either fix it or discard it.

That's it in a nutshell NAL's. The Metro will be no different to the OMSA buses or the water fountain at the end of Maximo Gomez.

Next...

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
OK.......Nals........do answer the one about the cost to ride the metro. Are the people really going to pay to ride it? What do you think.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Handbags at twenty paces.. Go NAL's!

I think that was pretty childish comment on your part NAL's, if you have something to say, say it, don't hide behind PM's like a little girl.

Contrary to popular belief, I was not the one who started the chit chats on the PMs.

In fact, I was invited.

Whatever I had to say I posted on my last post to Rick. When I have something to say to someone I do it either via the forums or PMs towards the person I wanted to criticise.

I NEVER criticise people for the fun of it and hardly do I go on criticising to others about someone, unless others invite me into their chit chats. Then I say a word or two and whatever I say I reveal it on the forums anyways.

However, I will not reveal what other have said or who said what. That is for them to decide, not me.

Regarding the rest of what you said, only time will tell and for that we need a little time.

-NALs

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
I'm tempted but I'm not going to touch it other then to say that the truth hurts some people and is the reason they flair up and drag in everything into a DR related board. Oh well................

Status
Not open for further replies.