sticky situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
He should search the old thread titled Child support standards in the DR and read my post #5

SHALENA

After reading your previous post, I wish I had read that about 9 years ago. Would have saved me a lot of money and grief. You have such a great mind Salena. Especially the part about feeding the tios, tias, abuelas. I would come home to find 9 people in the house and the 50 pound bag of rice is gone in 3 days, along with all the perishables. Oh, and the rent, I gave it to her early each month and once ran into the landlord, he cussed me out for not paying for 3 months. That's when I started paying for everything directly, everything, even her soap and vinegar.
It cannot be overemphasized how important it is to NOT give the woman anything. Just make arrangements to get direct support to the child.

Massielg

Apr 30, 2008
www.casasdevacacionesrd.blogspot.com
Shalena, I also have kids and I got divorce, so I also know what I am talking about..

With all my respect: you foreigners, avoid having babies with us las malagradecidas campesinas dominicanas, and remember: a woman you have to pay for sex maybe is not the right one to be the mother of your child..

:cool:

Gempull

Jan 19, 2011
i just tried to call her today and no answer. I called her cell phone and house phone (which I pay for) and she is not answering. Been calling since 9am this morning, about twenty times already. She is making this situation bad. I have been taking of her and her two boys for over 3 years now.

Last edited:

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i just tried to call her today and no answer. I called her cell phone and house phone (which I pay for) and she is not answering. Been calling since 9am this morning, about twenty times already. She is making this situation and good and bad for me at the same time. I have been taking of her and her two boys for over 3 years now.

The more you call, the more desperate you will sound. Dont call her anymore. See what happens.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
i just tried to call her today and no answer. I called her cell phone and house phone (which I pay for) and she is not answering. Been calling since 9am this morning, about twenty times already. She is making this situation bad. I have been taking of her and her two boys for over 3 years now.

Oh, heeeeeeeeeeeell no. You been taking care if her AND her kids for 3 years and she won't pick up the phone?!? If I had a penis this is what I would do....

-Stop calling her ungrateful a$$
-Do not answer when she calls
-Give Shalena her number so she can call her with the "other woman" phone call
-Sit back and watch her call a thousand times, answer the phone after the 999th call and tell her "es que las Morenas lo hacen mejor"
-Call Orange, Codetel, Claro or whoever else and disconnect the phone
-Wait for the baby to be born, get a DNA test, then if its yours proceed to Shalena's previous advice

Simple

SHALENA

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

There is a new iron in the fire.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
There is a new iron in the fire.

Iron?? this poor guy is in "Molten Lava" right now running off the side of a volcano....

~Gempull~ Perhaps its time to take off the Rose colored glasses....get out while your behind....

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
There is a fresh loaf in the oven...a new umbrella in the stand...a new boat at the dock....Daam.

The real babydaddy has shown up to claim his rightful place.

Get it?

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009

You my friend are the proverbial Pendejo. No wonder she doesn't respect you. You have no one to blame but yourself.

I suggest you take the advice given here on how to handle her going forward. The American mangina thing doesn't place well in the DR - the women just don't respond to that. Be a man.

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
This is why I love you man, cut right thru the bs. But one error...the emphasis not only on deserve but also on EVERYTHING.

I also dont know where it comes from. I wish some one would explain it.

This concept comes from the biology. ALL women think this way. Come divorce time - especially if there is a child involved.

Gempull

Jan 19, 2011
I must admit, its been great receiving everyone's advice. Pleae keep them coming. I have supported her and her kids for over three years. They now have a house paid for and additions to it, along with the fact of knowing an American who is real and caring. The experiment and experience is one worth cherishing regardless of the outcome. I have travelled there on at least 10 occasions, staying for no less then one week and twice more then one month, in the country barrios (no running water, electricity off and on throughout the day, water hole at the end of the street to fill buckets in the house). I actually had a great time down even though its impoverished. Running around with my shirt off and no shoes, saying "que lo que" to everybody. Never had no problems and they all treated me good. If she got to survive this way, then its on her- I did my part perfectly. No shame and no grudges. I know her city like the back of my hand now from the barrios to the city. I hope everything turns out good for her, I will be all right. As far as any possible things that she can do to try trip me up, or cause any problems to my future visits to the island for vacations, please let me know so I can further protect myself. Thanks a million,

Massielg

Apr 30, 2008
www.casasdevacacionesrd.blogspot.com
Oh, heeeeeeeeeeeell no. You been taking care if her AND her kids for 3 years and she won't pick up the phone?!? If I had a penis this is what I would do....

-Stop calling her ungrateful a$$
-Do not answer when she calls
-Give Shalena her number so she can call her with the "other woman" phone call
-Sit back and watch her call a thousand times, answer the phone after the 999th call and tell her "es que las Morenas lo hacen mejor"
-Call Orange, Codetel, Claro or whoever else and disconnect the phone
-Wait for the baby to be born, get a DNA test, then if its yours proceed to Shalena's previous advice

Simple

SHALENA

Shalena, why do you hate dominican women like that?

Why to think the worst?.. This woman could be at the doctor, or maybe she has lost her cellphone... I think you guys are judging too hard.

RV429

Bronze
Apr 3, 2011
Shalena, why do you hate dominican women like that?

Why to think the worst?.. This woman could be at the doctor, or maybe she has lost her cellphone... I think you guys are judging too hard.

The Woman is playing him for money, can't you get it? They answer their phones at the doctor's office! She is playing him, period.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
I must admit, its been great receiving everyone's advice. Pleae keep them coming. I have supported her and her kids for over three years. They now have a house paid for and additions to it, along with the fact of knowing an American who is real and caring. The experiment and experience is one worth cherishing regardless of the outcome. I have travelled there on at least 10 occasions, staying for no less then one week and twice more then one month, in the country barrios (no running water, electricity off and on throughout the day, water hole at the end of the street to fill buckets in the house). I actually had a great time down even though its impoverished. Running around with my shirt off and no shoes, saying "que lo que" to everybody. Never had no problems and they all treated me good. If she got to survive this way, then its on her- I did my part perfectly. No shame and no grudges. I know her city like the back of my hand now from the barrios to the city. I hope everything turns out good for her, I will be all right. As far as any possible things that she can do to try trip me up, or cause any problems to my future visits to the island for vacations, please let me know so I can further protect myself. Thanks a million,

This info should have been in the operning post. The thread would have been closed in an hour.

10 visits in 3 years? What kind of "relationship" is that? Really.

You running around the campo with your shirt and shoes off shouting "Que lo que" like it's Campo Disneyland under the shower can? See the difference? You "actually liked it" because you don't HAVE to live like that. It was her job to play you and it was the whole rest of the family and neighbors' jobs to play along.

Now that this game of "Milk the Gringo" has concluded as another one has possibly begun if you venture to again walk her barrio that you think you "know like the back of your hand" I guarrantee you won't come out the other side under your own power. Stay away from this barrio/ campo fantasy. It's not a good way to spend your time & money.

HIRAM

Mar 19, 2005
Running around with my shirt off and no shoes,

Dear Friend.
?.......Running around with my shirt off and no shoes...... ?= typical gringo vacation style.....because..... we are in ?paradise?,..... ...... But...... you are dressed this way in your home town too ?
An advise to be respected by all dominicans : wear a suit, tie or white chacabanna with black pants and normal ?city shoes? and so you can enter the middle class. Wish you all the best and courage in your decicions.

?

Gempull

Jan 19, 2011
That's the thought process that I mentioned about. No appreciation for sacrifices. That's why many of the women down there get played from the jump. Is it Americans that cause dominican poverty? How much money do we send over in aid each year? How much money do we spend in tourism each year? In return for this, they supposed to play the person that is helping them? That's the thought process and reason for why life won't change there and everywhere else. Jealous, Lust and greed. No appreciation for help, sacrifice and assistance. Did at once in this entire conversation, did I express anger or resentment. Just want to protect myself, just like she is doing. If she had some trust and apprecation, I would have sacrificed debt to bring to the states. But because I smelled the fish, I parlayed and waiting her patience out. I did my job, her life has been significantly upgraded in comparison to how she was living before. Its a shame we people put expectations of what another should do for us, instead of accepting what they can do for us. Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.