The future of Sosua

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Can a Canadian please provide a definition then?
It always meant free stuff. Years later I used that word in front of some college kids that I coached, and they informed me it was short for swagger. Cool. Years later I was coaching another group of college kids and used the word just to see the reaction. They snickered and informed me it meant somebody who just thought they had swagger. Not cool. To be continued......

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
If it's the Barceló, you get a pass. 🥃 After all, we are all on storm watch.
If not............
More of a Diplomatico kinda guy. Don't really need any rum cause google says I used it correctly. Isn't learning fun?

Caonabo

Silver
Sep 27, 2017
I have been getting away with a lot today. Did get 1 post removed today because I mentioned the future of Sosua using a US analogy.
No troubles, I had 3 removed myself, because a complainer found them to be "noisy".
Communities can be as such. There's always, "that neighbour".

Reactions: jd426

lifeisgreat

LIVING THE LIFE!
May 7, 2016
Hint.....they are intimidated to do so.
There is a reason they roam around in packs.
Why does an adult male on vacation need 8 friends joined at the hip?
Especially if it is female companionship he is seeking. Odd indeed.
Maybe they are Bisexual? Transgendered? Confused? Other? Didn’t one of them wear wooden sex beads around his neck and his friend arrested pretending to be priest and thrown in jail?

slowmo

Aug 1, 2016
Maybe they are Bisexual? Transgendered? Confused? Other? Didn’t one of them wear wooden sex beads around his neck and his friend arrested pretending to be priest and thrown in jail?
Think the word you are looking for is pansexual.

jd_mine

Sep 24, 2003
Some of us actually know the exact moment in time when Sosua as a Fun Wild West town hit rock bottom..
it was when an Elmer Fudd looking dude from Minnesota literally urinated in the middle of PC, and Spun around to make sure everyone could see him doing it. because in his mind you could get away with anything .. in Sosua ( although the Cuba Dava mongering Book Signing on the Beach, with a full banner so that no one could possibly miss him, was a very close second .
The young African American Gentlemen were actually late to the party.
LOL, I remember the Elmer Fudd looking dude. I also remember him arriving without enough $$ and seriously try to offer a working girl an IOU instead of payment :)