The future of Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
So, the mongers with more money to spend on street prostitutes will be coming? To replace the Bronx brothers?
I do not think so. Dominican and Haitian women are not very attractive. And people with money can afford higher quality putas - from Ukraine, Brazil, Slovenia, Columbia, Venezuela, Chech, Russia and Slovakia.

Does mommy know you're using her computer again?

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
You sure know your classics !

"Are you speaking of the Italians ? other Euros , Canadians ? or the Jet Blue fellas ?
You guys sure do like LUMPING them all together into ONE group,,,, which is exactly what makes you sound so un informed .."

I was making reference to mongers in general, who most normal persons get the skeeves from. You decided to sectionalize them, as a 2020 version of Robin Leach hosting "Lifestyles of Los Perros Cachondos".

LMAO :) :) :)

MV5BMTI1MzAzNjI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDMyNTg4._V1_UX148_CR0,0,148,216_AL_.jpg

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Thought this thread was supposed to be about 'the future of Sosua' not the past or wishful thinking.
Doesn't anyone have any ideas what's going on outside the 'hooker industry'?

I saw the drains doing their usual high efficiency job and really enjoy the piles of plastic that build up on the lack of outflows.

Now there would be a good place for the civic authority to invest,instead of allowing more un-drained concrete.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Thought this thread was supposed to be about 'the future of Sosua' not the past or wishful thinking.
Doesn't anyone have any ideas what's going on outside the 'hooker industry'?

I saw the drains doing their usual high efficiency job and really enjoy the piles of plastic that build up on the lack of outflows.

Now there would be a good place for the civic authority to invest,instead of allowing more un-drained concrete.

Food for thought, the civic authority should stop
stealing and start investing. I like it.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
There were improvements made to the drainage system, is it flooding in the same places again? You used to be unable to drive on east end of PC after heavy rains.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
There were improvements made to the drainage system, is it flooding in the same places again? You used to be unable to drive on east end of PC after heavy rains.

I haven’t seen any flooding since drains where installed bored on PC...a friend said there was some by Voromar hotel.... my backyard was flooding ha!

chrisgy

Jan 15, 2013

The part on Pedro Clisante by Armandos (aka Rickys Fried Chicken) was flooded yesterday. That part of PC always gets flooded and that hasnt changed. It did get back to being somewhat normal once the rain subsided

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
So, the mongers with more money to spend on street prostitutes will be coming? To replace the Bronx brothers?
I do not think so. Dominican and Haitian women are not very attractive. And people with money can afford higher quality putas - from Ukraine, Brazil, Slovenia, Columbia, Venezuela, Chech, Russia and Slovakia.

I would not even know where to start , in explaining this to you..
but you may want to start by learning how to spell Colombia .

spanky27312

Dec 7, 2008
American Airline is flying Airbus A319 instead of Boeing 737 800 from Miami to Pop; that tells me less tourists are coming to North Coast from US.
Have also heard Classico’s is opening Thursday.... they have stocked Up on Presidente.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
American Airline is flying Airbus A319 instead of Boeing 737 800 from Miami to Pop; that tells me less tourists are coming to North Coast from US.
Have also heard Classico’s is opening Thursday.... they have stocked Up on Presidente.

now there is some interesting intel

Status
Not open for further replies.