Thirteen murders in one night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
not as absurd as it sounds. my english is pretty good yet i still google the lyrics to the songs i like. and i used to watch "house" with subtitles.

I understand that. I have watched things in my native language with subtitles (TV series from Canada).
But conversational abilities is usually more or less on par with understanding abilities, if anything most people can understand better than they speak (NOT the other way around).

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I have been back over some of your postings and if I have this right, you once had an extended vacation for 7months and you sometimes vacation here to see your daughter who you left to go home and live with your mother?
And you are an authority on Dominican society because of...............exactly.
I see you do not think much of this country, you have stated many many times, you find expats desperate, yet you married into a Dominican family and so were yourself, or failed miserably. men who father children and then run off as low forms of society, which you have done.
And to top this off, now you claim that a murderer is a murderer because it is a life decision and there are no aspects to a persons upbringing, lifestyle or future as to why they may decide to commit murder some day? You are a little off the board and landing on your face in a empty pool my friend, sorry, I do not know you, but I can read and I smell sh1t on your posts. But a funny guy, for sure.

I do not intend to argue, I am simply picking up on your points, hopefully you can respect that and act and post accordingly.

Respec!

I am an expert with Edy's Grand Ice Cream(for the west coast Dreyers Grand Ice Cream), Haagen Dazs Ice Cream, Nestle Frozen Snacks, California Pizza Kitchen, Tombstone, Jacks Pizza, Digiorno Pizza. I am beyond an expert on these things from A to Z because I am PAID to be one.

How can one be an expert on life in DR when everyone has a different path while in DR. I NEVER claimed to be and expert on DR, but PLEASE do not tell me ANY man or woman does not have an idea on a country the size of New Jersey.

The Dominican Republic is NOT China, Mexico, Brazil, India etc. it is a very SMALL country once you leave the Carribean region.

A male economic background is a factor why a man chooses a lifestyle of crime but it is NOT a "cause and effect" scenario. Just because a boy grew up hungry does not mean he will turn into a killer, most poor people are not a criminals.

BTW A man walked into a Colorado movie and decided to shoot and kill people NOT because he was broke and hungry, he killed people because this is what he wanted to do.

You can't paint every killer with the same brush, nobody knows why people kill people and if you think you do, you may also believe you are a better actor then "Fred Flintstone"

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Most "Ghetto" punks, become "Punks" because they grow up in a HOUSE, It's NOT a HOME, where there is no father around.
His "Family" become the "Gang Bangers", "Drug Dealers" and "General Scum Baggers" he hangs with on the corner until 4 am.
If I wanted to get a girl pregnant, then leave the mother and child BOTH, I could be just like "BMj".( The New KING of "Fast Food"!
I don't, and I didn't!
If one can actually read the Dominican news papers, watch TV, and listen to the radio,IN SPANISH, after 26 years you might have a better understanding, than a guy who abandons his child in the DR after 7 months!
He must be a "Quick Study", learned EVERYTHING about the DR culture,language, history,society,opinions,and MORE in a very short time!
I have been TRYING to do just THAT for 26 years, and I still don't know "EVERYTHING"!
I'll "PM" "BM", next time I need to know how Dominicans feel about, ANYTHING.
Way Up There in Chicago, that is!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
OR, I could ask one of the 25 to 30 family members who are starting to arrive for our weekly,"Wed, Night Family Dinners".
"Naah", they all Dominicans, what the hell would THEY Know??????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
I guess you have not heard about the killings in Pantine, Naco, Bella Vista. All Good Areas. Just not as many at one time.

So how many murders were registered in Naco, Piantini, Bella Vista, Anacaona, Esperilla and El Conde areas that night? Zero? So let's put it in the news that way, 0 murders in Santo Domingo and 13 murders in the ghettos during Saturday/Sunday night. I like detailed statistics :)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I am an expert with Edy's Grand Ice Cream(for the west coast Dreyers Grand Ice Cream), Haagen Dazs Ice Cream, Nestle Frozen Snacks, California Pizza Kitchen, Tombstone, Jacks Pizza, Digiorno Pizza. I am beyond an expert on these things from A to Z because I am PAID to be one.

How can one be an expert on life in DR when everyone has a different path while in DR. I NEVER claimed to be and expert on DR, but PLEASE do not tell me ANY man or woman does not have an idea on a country the size of New Jersey.

The Dominican Republic is NOT China, Mexico, Brazil, India etc. it is a very SMALL country once you leave the Carribean region.

A male economic background is a factor why a man chooses a lifestyle of crime but it is NOT a "cause and effect" scenario. Just because a boy grew up hungry does not mean he will turn into a killer, most poor people are not a criminals.

BTW A man walked into a Colorado movie and decided to shoot and kill people NOT because he was broke and hungry, he killed people because this is what he wanted to do.

You can't paint every killer with the same brush, nobody knows why people kill people and if you think you do, you may also believe you are a better actor then "Fred Flintstone"

who told you that people shoot up movie theaters because that is what they wanted to do? people with severe mental imbalances are not sufficiently mentally capable of deciding what they want to do. there are cases in which people do things they are not even aware they did.

davetuna

Bronze
Jun 19, 2012
Cabarete, Dominican Republic

those food items probably help to kill more people than the guns do.......

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
who told you that people shoot up movie theaters because that is what they wanted to do? people with severe mental imbalances are not sufficiently mentally capable of deciding what they want to do. there are cases in which people do things they are not even aware they did.

True enough, some people assume several personalities. Whose to say which one is the guilty one.

Hernandez

Banned
Feb 9, 2009
I thought it needed to be more obviously denounced, but thanks anyway, Tamborista.
You did not like the word "faggot" in that post? Of course, denounce that, my sensual friend :) I forgot that the virus of political correctness infected almost everybody from so?called normal countries. My fault.

H.concience

Jul 17, 2013
What's not clever is all these uneducated and poor women popping out more kids who will hardly have any future and therefore result to crime.

Indeed! You nailed it. What makes these people pop out children if they dont even have food for themselves. No child desirves to be born in poverty

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
So how many murders were registered in Naco, Piantini, Bella Vista, Anacaona, Esperilla and El Conde areas that night? Zero? So let's put it in the news that way, 0 murders in Santo Domingo and 13 murders in the ghettos during Saturday/Sunday night. I like detailed statistics :)

You just don't get it do you. Wait maybe no murders that night but there will be some. Owner of La Panderia shot in front of business, Owner of Chinese restaurant on Sarasota stabbed in kitchen. Girl in Bella Vista killed for her cell phone.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
You just don't get it do you. Wait maybe no murders that night but there will be some. Owner of La Panderia shot in front of business, Owner of Chinese restaurant on Sarasota stabbed in kitchen. Girl in Bella Vista killed for her cell phone.

I agree - if I am a criminal..... I go to the neighborhoods where they have good stuff to steal. My neighbors in the barrio don't have anything I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.