This could happen to YOU !

Status
Not open for further replies.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I remember the incident, I mean I remember reading about it here when it happened. The Canadian owner of this popular bar killed by an American resident during a fight. I gues this person (Mel) is held in custody in relation with this death, but I see Rocky calls it a "false arrest". What is going on? Do you suspect somebody else killed the guy? Just asking for clarification. I know at the time there was a lot of consternation over this killing. I did not follow the case, so I am really ignorant about it. That is why I ask. Can you read about it in the Dominican press?

Could I respectfully suggest that you look back to the early stages of this thread.... you will see that the details of the case are not being discussed on here. If need be, am sure its fine to PM Rocky...

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Many thanks

Just a short thank you note from Mel's wife.
I suggested that she wait until Mel is free, before contacting all of you who have supported Mel, and of course, those who sent monies to help her daily financial situation.
You all know who you are, and I thank you too for being concerned, for wanting to right a wrong and for being so willing to help.

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
where can we get the story

I remember the incident, I mean I remember reading about it here when it happened. The Canadian owner of this popular bar killed by an American resident during a fight. I gues this person (Mel) is held in custody in relation with this death, but I see Rocky calls it a "false arrest". What is going on? Do you suspect somebody else killed the guy? Just asking for clarification. I know at the time there was a lot of consternation over this killing. I did not follow the case, so I am really ignorant about it. That is why I ask. Can you read about it in the Dominican press?

Who killed who. how did it happen. I know he is in jail, but DID HE DO IT.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Que se olvide.....

Just a short thank you note from Mel's wife.
I suggested that she wait until Mel is free, before contacting all of you who have supported Mel, and of course, those who sent monies to help her daily financial situation.
You all know who you are, and I thank you too for being concerned, for wanting to right a wrong and for being so willing to help.
Listen, she has more important things to take care of.

Great you told her to wait.

Besides, you are doing a good job keeping us posted.

Just make sure to let me know when is your "napping" time so I don't call you, wahahahahahahah!!.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Listen, she has more important things to take care of.

Great you told her to wait.

Besides, you are doing a good job keeping us posted.

Just make sure to let me know when is your "napping" time so I don't call you, wahahahahahahah!!.

I met her for the first time this week - a proud and lovely lady.... can't say more or I will cry.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nunca mas......

So now you've seen me at my worst, and it all gets netter from here on in.
Siestas rule, and they're not to be messed with.:chinese:
Yeah, I found out the hard way, whahahahahah.

But that's ok, I learn from my bad experiences and it will NOT happen again, PM's here will be just fine.

Besides, the only one I want to sound "bored" is my g/f after sex, wahahahahaha!!.

A

apostropheman

Rocky,

Why isn't Mel out yet?!?!?!

i haven't seen anything posted in a long time and it seems to me that we're now past the 3 month time frame.

i thought he would have been released by now, what gives???

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
Because Colleen has made a formal criminal querella against Mel, saying that he came out of his house in anger and with premeditation killed Mark right then and there.
Everybody knows that didn't happen, and there's 4 or 5 witnesses who say the contrary, and we all know that Mark was found dead in a ditch near the entry of the project and not in front of Mel's house.
Her accusation even stated that Mel was caught in the act of killing Mark.
This is so absurd that it's laughable.
The cops were called after Mark was found dead in the ditch.
How she can invent such a wild & crazy story and believe that it won't get disproven by the witnesses in court, can only mean that she must be as much of a drug addict as Mark was.
Only a person on drugs could do something that stupid.
Those that tell such lies will have a heavy price to pay.

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Rocky,

Why isn't Mel out yet?!?!?!

i haven't seen anything posted in a long time and it seems to me that we're now past the 3 month time frame.

i thought he would have been released by now, what gives???
Man, this is such a clusterphuck.
You're right.
He should be out by now.
And what Bluelodge just posted is spot on.
I have a copy of the querella, as do many people, and it says all what bluelodge mentioned and more.
I've been toying with the idea of posting the document here, but am not sure of the legal ramifications.
I'll have to consult with Robert and maybe check with a lawyer too.
If it were me in this situation, I would launch a suit against colleen for false info, imprisonment etc, lien her property etc.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Man, this is such a clusterphuck.
You're right.
He should be out by now.
And what Bluelodge just posted is spot on.
I have a copy of the querella, as do many people, and it says all what bluelodge mentioned and more.
I've been toying with the idea of posting the document here, but am not sure of the legal ramifications.
I'll have to consult with Robert and maybe check with a lawyer too.
If it were me in this situation, I would launch a suit against colleen for false info, imprisonment etc, lien her property etc.

OMG, is this poor nice, kind, family man still incarcerated in a DR jail for a crime he didn't commit - come on peeps, stand up and be counted, tell what you know if you were there that night when Mark was killed. You must know the truth and it is not what is being told at the moment, is it? Don't forever feel guilty for not telling what you know to help Mel now in his and Jodi's and the childrens hour of need. Please help.....

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
I don't believe that Mel's wife's name has been posted anywhere on the internet, but thanks for letting the whole world know what it is!

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Because Colleen has made a formal criminal querella against Mel, saying that he came out of his house in anger and with premeditation killed Mark right then and there.
Everybody knows that didn't happen, and there's 4 or 5 witnesses who say the contrary, and we all know that Mark was found dead in a ditch near the entry of the project and not in front of Mel's house.
Her accusation even stated that Mel was caught in the act of killing Mark.
This is so absurd that it's laughable.
The cops were called after Mark was found dead in the ditch.
How she can invent such a wild & crazy story and believe that it won't get disproven by the witnesses in court, can only mean that she must be as much of a drug addict as Mark was.
Only a person on drugs could do something that stupid.
Those that tell such lies will have a heavy price to pay.
She didn't see the fight.
She didn't see the killing.
She didn't read Mel's mind.
How can the authorities or anybody believe any of this bullsh!t?!!
This is truly ludicrous and despicable!!!!:mad:

Rocky

Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
I don't believe that Mel's wife's name has been posted anywhere on the internet, but thanks for letting the whole world know what it is!
Actually, Jodi's name has been posted, and there are even posters here who sent her money to help, in fact, there's even a DR1 member who sends her money weekly to help out.
So yes, her name has been mentioned.
Does it matter anyhow?
She's not the one making false accusations, is she?
She's the victim.

BlueLodge

Dec 28, 2005
Rocky is spot on as usual. Jodi has remained in DR because she has nothing to hide. Colleen went to Canada. Wonder if Colleen knows of the potential charges facing her when she returns?

Sharlene

Mar 4, 2006
they need help and need it now!!! everyone knows it anyway....

Sorry, I thought I had been helping her since the day it happened! So what exactly are you suggesting that I do now! You seem to be the one with all the ideas on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.