Time To Move The Bars And Girls From Pedro Clisante

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Seems the conundrum of poor people worldwide, some who think large numbers of offspring will support them in later years ?
Or they got the Catholic indoctrinat
Seems the conundrum of poor people worldwide, some who think large numbers of offspring will support them in later years ?
Or they got the Catholic indoctrination
Has to be the VOO-DOO...Catholics cant keep up............

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Please tell me you are joking ..
u did not know this ?
Pregnancies even go up during Bad weather and Electrical Outages ..
u really need a Link to an Article to believe it ?
lol
I drank a lot. No fire in the woodstove with that much liquid.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Congrats , and best of Luck with it .. as a bonus you can walk to the Super Super blindfolded from there . lol
Thanks, I noticed that since the first time I saw it.
I always try to buy strategic locations, my property in the US the value is $ 200k more today than it was when I bought it in 2016.

JJ

Reactions: aarhus

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Thanks, I noticed that since the first time I saw it.
I always try to buy strategic locations, my property in the US the value is $ 200k more today than it was when I bought it in 2016.

JJ
Congrats, I feel like I know you from many years on DR1 ( not as long as you). I will be in Sousa around end of January or begging of February 2022. Contrary to all the negative comments on Sosua I like Sousa. I go every year to meet up with my home county family living in the better places (Condos) and for me its a break from typical Dominican living. I go with my Dominican wife and children and meet up with my family and their children. I like Sousa because for a small town I get imported food not available where I live in DR. Yes myself and my Dominican wife like the bars and general people watching. We also like all the great choices of restaurants for a small town, for me better than to navigate Santo Domingo. The "Chica" seen does not disturber us its just like the rest of the country just more concentrated.

I remember when you wrote on DR1 you were leaving for USA, now I see you are planning retirement here.....good for you......can you fix my bus.....HAHAHA

Maybe we can meet up.

Xtraveller

Reactions: aarhus and bachata

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Congrats, I feel like I know you from many years on DR1 ( not as long as you). I will be in Sousa around end of January or begging of February 2022. Contrary to all the negative comments on Sosua I like Sousa. I go every year to meet up with my home county family living in the better places (Condos) and for me its a break from typical Dominican living. I go with my Dominican wife and children and meet up with my family and their children. I like Sousa because for a small town I get imported food not available where I live in DR. Yes myself and my Dominican wife like the bars and general people watching. We also like all the great choices of restaurants for a small town, for me better than to navigate Santo Domingo. The "Chica" seen does not disturber us its just like the rest of the country just more concentrated.

I remember when you wrote on DR1 you were leaving for USA, now I see you are planning retirement here.....good for you......can you fix my bus.....HAHAHA

Maybe we can meet
Yes we planing to retire in DR, I still have a couple more years of work in the US and a teenager that We want to see in college before we can make the move. This is the right time for us to invest, I walked on Pedro Clisante this afternoon and saw lot of renewal work been done in differents properties.
Let's see if I will be able to bring my tools to DR and we can fix your bus.
I have a huge arsenal of all kind of tools that have put together during the last 14 years.

JJ

XTraveller

Aug 21, 2010
Yes we planing to retire in DR, I still have a couple more years of work in the US and a teenager that We want to see in college before we can make the move. This is the right time for us to invest, I walked on Pedro Clisante this afternoon and saw lot of renewal work been done in differents properties.
I have a huge arsenal of all kind of tools that have put together during the last 14 years.

JJ
I was joking about my bus but I hope that you bring your tools, good and well equip mechanic are hard to find here.

Reactions: bachata

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

JJ
wow, the years fly. It seems almost like yesterday that you were heading off to live in the states.

Reactions: bachata

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Lots of discussion about moving the girls but nothing about how successful it has been.
Appears to me that the girls are out and about as usual and the biggest change is the bars with the incredible loud music are gone from Pedro Clisante.
Is it too early to tell?
If traffic is any indication the area is clearly growing by leaps and bounds with or without the PC bars.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Lots of discussion about moving the girls but nothing about how successful it has been.
Appears to me that the girls are out and about as usual and the biggest change is the bars with the incredible loud music are gone from Pedro Clisante.
Is it too early to tell?

Yes, too early.

As usual down here there will be starts and stops, corrections, pushback, etc. Once they see the girls are still hanging around, they'll probably do some type of Eastward push. I can picture it now, Policia lining up and marching shoulder to shoulder up Pedro Clisante while slapping their batons into their hands, herding the chicas towards the new Red Zone. Hey, don't blame me for that image, but we all know how they roll.

I'd give it 6 months for any real noticeable change on PC.

• Haha
Reactions: drstock

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
I'm guessing all the restaurants on PC will be open til midnight during the week and til 2am on weekends now, but will everybody be happy just sitting around in restaurants all night? Time will tell.

Reactions: ctrob

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I'm guessing all the restaurants on PC will be open til midnight during the week and til 2am on weekends now, but will everybody be happy just sitting around in restaurants all night? Time will tell.

But there's still bars. Bars that serve food but aren't chica hangouts. Matteo's Seaside, Jolly Rog, etc. How does the law restrict bars? Do they have to serve food? Or did they pick and choose certain bars that attracted chicas?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I'm loving the fake Food Pictures the New Pedro C " restaurants" are showing on Feyboo ..
Real nice stuff .. last night it was
a Filet Mignon with Porcini Mushroom Compound Butter , ( according to Foodiecrush , where the photo was borrowed from ) lol

but the restaurant says its a " Delicious steak in herb and rosemary butters"

so who am I to question it ..

lmfao

If the " Menu" is Right .. sure why not ....lol
( ya gotta be a longtime member to get that reference)

Reactions: Big

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
But there's still bars. Bars that serve food but aren't chica hangouts. Matteo's Seaside, Jolly Rog, etc. How does the law restrict bars? Do they have to serve food? Or did they pick and choose certain bars that attracted chicas?
Nothing against these bars but you don't see any Dominicans in these places other than the serving staff. I guess this is what it's about though.