Tourist completely vanished in Santo Domingo

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
Someone refresh my Memory, or look for the thread, because I am too lazy to look for it , and the Family of this Man also seem too lazy to provide Proper DETAILS.
but.... the last guy who had mental Issues and disappeared , i think on the North Coast ,
did he not disappear for like MONTHS ? , and then magically was Found , wandering around aimlessly. Locals were giving him Food and looking out for him.
Not making it up, its here somewhere. cant recall his name .. It may have been 6 weeks or 2 months, but it was LONG time , much longer than people expected him to be found OK.. and he was quite ok ..

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Someone refresh my Memory, or look for the thread, because I am too lazy to look for it , and the Family of this Man also seem too lazy to provide Proper DETAILS.
but.... the last guy who had mental Issues and disappeared , i think on the North Coast ,
did he not disappear for like MONTHS ? , and then magically was Found , wandering around aimlessly. Locals were giving him Food and looking out for him.
Not making it up, its here somewhere. cant recall his name .. It may have been 6 weeks or 2 months, but it was LONG time , much longer than people expected him to be found OK.. and he was quite ok ..
When was this?
I do remember when 4 or 5 different gua gua drivers were dumped down an empty well to starve to death so the crooks who kidnapped them could sell their buses over in Haiti. Had they not been so greedy...

Reactions: El Hijo de Manolo

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Well there was Daryl Fornicatora, but he was never found. Then the only other person with mental health issues was a disgraced property manager who defrauded business partners then the PN by staging his own kidnapping. He was extradited back to Hamilton, though. I forget the chap's name.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Blue Collar Town in New Jersey
Well there was Daryl Fornicatora, but he was never found. Then the only other person with mental health issues was a disgraced property manager who defrauded business partners then the PN by staging his own kidnapping. He was extradited back to Hamilton, though. I forget the chap's name.
Nope, this man was like in his 30's or 40's or so .. blonde hair I think. was literally found wandering around .. Had Mental problems and Amnesia I guess , some trauma.. but ok physically.
definitely found alive and well . ,, maybe it was longer ago.. but not longer than like 8 years ago.

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
Nope, this man was like in his 30's or 40's or so .. blonde hair I think. was literally found wandering around .. Had Mental problems and Amnesia I guess , some trauma.. but ok physically.
definitely found alive and well . ,, maybe it was longer ago.. but not longer than like 8 years ago.
Cab?

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I apologize , I was wrong about the details.

He was found only five days Later in Jungle ..

This is the one I was thinking of

According to this article
"He said, 'They're after me. They're going to kill me,' and ran off into the jungle," Gord Brown said, adding that his brother does not have a history of mental health issues or drug abuse."

I find this interestimg because Daryl Fornicatora was said to be acting the exact same way prior to his disappearance according to the last person known to have had contact with him. A "friend" who sketched out, left the DR without him.

Now this Icelandic fella vanishes witout a trace?

Perhaps there is something far more sinister happening in down here in paradise.

• Wow
Reactions: jd426

El Hijo de Manolo

Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic
According to this article
"He said, 'They're after me. They're going to kill me,' and ran off into the jungle," Gord Brown said, adding that his brother does not have a history of mental health issues or drug abuse."

I find this interestimg because Daryl Fornicatora was said to be acting the exact same way prior to his disappearance according to the last person known to have had contact with him. A "friend" who sketched out, left the DR without him.

Now this Icelandic fella vanishes witout a trace?

Perhaps there is something far more sinister happening in down here in paradise.
I heard Daryl was taken to Sosúa by a beach sanky type to score some coca.

• Wow
Reactions: CristoRey