two dutch men found murdered in el seibo

cbmitch9

Bronze
Nov 3, 2010
Anyone who comes to a foreign country and gets involved in drugs deserves whatever the locals or anyone else does to them.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Anyone who comes to a foreign country and gets involved in drugs deserves whatever the locals or anyone else does to them.

my sentiments, exactly. and, if you start a fight with a local, you deserve to have your arse kicked by the entire village.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
my sentiments, exactly. and, if you start a fight with a local, you deserve to have your arse kicked by the entire village.

That's different then getting a bullet in your head.

However criminal or not. I would never ever go into some cane fields in the middle of the night.. if its the DR or Trinidad & Tobago etc etc.

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
When you get involved with Trafficking drugs this is the life either death or jail .... I don't care what country you do it in this is what happens....there are Drug murders everyday in the states or Europe for that fact everywhere...

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
Do you think they went voluntarily?

Yes, Under false pretense.

If 'them' wanted to kill these 2 before they would have.. Its their turf, their rules.

I guess either they told them that down in the cane fields some business could be done or maybe that some girls would be waiting for them.

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
Yes, Under false pretense.

If 'them' wanted to kill these 2 before they would have.. Its their turf, their rules.

I guess either they told them that down in the cane fields some business could be done or maybe that some girls would be waiting for them.

Girls waiting for them? In a cane field? In the middle of the night?
Geez-a-geesh.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
i think going deep into the field of sugar cane in the middle of the night is a part of the job, be it delivery or pick up of the drugs.

What ??  I would venture that drug deals are NOT made in the middle of the night deep in the sugar fields.....lol........
Him : come and pick up 450 kilos of cocaine. Meet us in the middle of the sugar cane field, in the middle of the night.
Me : Do I need to bring my donkeys ??
:) :) :) :)
More likely they are made in lobbies, around the pool or the restrautants of 5☆ hotels, in broad daylight, in sight of all.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
posh hotel drug deal? yeah. but drug delivery? no. drugs rarely travel the world in a glamorous way. hell, some people shove it up their arse to take it across the borders.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
What ??  I would venture that drug deals are NOT made in the middle of the night deep in the sugar fields.....lol........
Him : come and pick up 450 kilos of cocaine. Meet us in the middle of the sugar cane field, in the middle of the night.
Me : Do I need to bring my donkeys ??
:) :) :) :)
More likely they are made in lobbies, around the pool or the restrautants of 5☆ hotels, in broad daylight, in sight of all.
Sorry Malko but the delivery of drugs was nearly always done in the cane fields by aeroplane drop to people waiting ...this method has been mentioned in many famous drug cases in the courts of Higuey,La Romana and san Pedro . It was the reason that the DR tried to introduce a better radar system and surveillance planes . The most famous drop off area that I know of was on the half built autopista about 12 miles west of la Romana ...planes used to actually land there .The autopista was redesigned to miss this piece of road . I am sure the actual deals are made in much more luxurious surroundings