two dutch men found murdered in el seibo

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Their names are not Dutch, they're Moroccan and Turkish and I believe they got what was coming to them and no tears lost.

This is the facebook page of the Turk.
https://www.facebook.com/cuma.ceviz...444968474:1498303891&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

what if they were white christain dutch men? what would you have said then?
let me guess: 2 guys in the wrong place at the wrong time? LOL
I don't care for drug dealers and junkies, and they can both kill each other but I am just curios to see what would you have said if they were not turkish or moroccan?
AZB

sanpedrogringo

I love infractions!
Sep 2, 2011
I don't care for drug dealers and junkies, and they can both kill each other but I am just curios to see what would you have said if they were not turkish or moroccan?
AZB

It seems like this only matters to you. Scum is Scum. They come from all societies. Some look different, but deep down, they're all the same......and eventually, meet up with the same end.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
AZB

As SPG pointed out they were scum and I wouldn't haven't lost a tear for them either. The reason I mentioned their backgrounds was fyi and I thought you should know better than to ask me that. ;)

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
were going to be there in september. i have decided to take this off my list too. thanks

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
two days ago the bodies of two men were found in a pit in piedra grande, el seibo. both had multiple gunshot wounds and were said to be killed execution style:
https://www.diariolibre.com/noticia...n-fosa-de-una-comunidad-de-el-seibo-BF7447726
today the police released the info that the men were of dutch origin and the deaths were drug related:
https://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/ejecutados-en-el-seibo-eran-holandeses-CF7456884

I'll say it again. If you look for trouble in the DR it will find you. Sad but true.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
AZB

As SPG pointed out they were scum and I wouldn't haven't lost a tear for them either. The reason I mentioned their backgrounds was fyi and I thought you should know better than to ask me that. ;)

Well when the conversation goes like this:

Their names are not Dutch, they're Moroccan and Turkish and I believe they got what was coming to them and no tears lost.

This is the facebook page of the Turk.
https://www.facebook.com/cuma.ceviz...444968474:1498303891&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Ooooooh......that kind of 'Dutch'.

Yes the kind we could do a lot less with.

It makes you wonder.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
Well when the conversation goes like this:

It makes you wonder.

Wonder what? Ever been in the netherlands? Everybody is completely sick harto cansado ziek of these people, no manners, criminals and parasites. 

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Sweden is fed up with immigrants.... read that story.

It's a global problem and Europe is taking it on the chin.

Just bad all ways .

I feel sorry for them but...........
Tough choices

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Wonder what? Ever been in the netherlands? Everybody is completely sick harto cansado ziek of these people, no manners, criminals and parasites. 
I was there in the 70s. It was OK. There were a lot of drug people there then also.

Fulano2

Bronze
Jun 5, 2011
Europe
The turcs started to move over in the 60/70's. Hard workers. Then we had the arabian plague moving over from  Marocco. The surinams....relaxed people that had all the right as we had Surinam as a colony. They had minor problems due to the different lifestyle but nowadays they are well integrated, one of my very best friends is from Surinam originally. Then we had the Vietnamese, quiet hard working people, kind a like the Chinese.
Tge main problems are now causing the second and third generation of Marocs. Totally out of control, dedicated to crime. What brings us the loads of "refugees", or golddiggers? Nothing good u till now.

Their attitude

https://youtu.be/3lke_Sy7Ns4

Last edited:

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
well, would you like to live like them ? whole policy to immigrants in EU is failed...if you want to TRULY INVITE someone to your country (lets put aside if they are really war refugees or just economic migrants), you INVITE them...like the people in Iceland did: to the homes of your citizens...I bet that that way they will integrate much better, will speak language sooner and finallly will find some normal work much quicker (they will simply have to do it - as there would be no social welfare after few weeks) than a bunch of people that are crowded like prisoners somehwere in the "camps"...well if you want to INVITE people to live in such conditions, its better to not "INVITE" them at all. that way, by putting them in suhc camps at the beginning you push them out of your society... I understand your frustration about young Arab guys without any morals and good examples how to live, but I think that if you start treating someone with respect from the beginning (talking about people from that video) and not force him to live like a cockroach - they will respect you, too and will integrate better, being whatever part of society they want to be (having normal jobs)...maybe im too naive, but...And as for the people that are criminals, brainwashed terrorists or imams that mess up with other guys minds - well I see no reason why they shouldnt be DEPORTED, IMPRISONED or why there should be no death penalty for the "worst" of them...

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
young unpolite brainwashed idiots with mental insecurities.... why wont they go to Saudi Arabia and never come back ???

Why not? They would have to be allowed to go to Saudi Arabia, would they not by Saudi Arabia? And Saudi Arabia does not allow them in.

Lebanon bears the brunt of the load – it took on over a million refugees who now constitute over a quarter of the country’s population.

On the other hand, says a report by Amnesty, Gulf countries including Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Bahrain have offered zero resettlement places to Syrian refugees

http://www.euronews.com/2015/09/30/why-aren-t-rich-gulf-states-welcoming-syrian-refugeesor-are-they