GetAttachmentThumbnail

• Haha
Reactions: MikeFisher

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
56.60 CaribeExpress Sosua today. Time to move to Punta Cana!
That 57.15 and other received rates are of course also a thank you for 28 years of exchanging during that time period a million $$ there, bringing also friends and other business owners to the place as long term regulars.
you always have to make real friends with the Owner of such place, as in my case he owns a very big Finca and is also friends with my DR Brother who owns 3 Fincas, so over time you come together and each gets the best benefit out of the business of the other, thats the way the world moves around everywhere in every country.
And we are on Topic,
the exchange rate been 57.15 Pesos for the dollar for just $1.500.- dollars exchanged yesterday at the Casa de Cambio at Plaza de Brizsas in Bavaro.

Reactions: cavok

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Guys,

This thread is just to share the exchange rate each day. Please use other threads for conversation.

If you are able, please list:

- the exchange rate you got (we assume you are changing USD into pesos, please state clearly if otherwise)
- the amount you changed (if it was relevant to the rate)
- the city/location

Adrian
Post #1 of this thread. :cool:

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Will report back tomorrow or on friday, when i need to exchange some dollars,
but I await my exchange rate to be above 57 easily, my last exchange been around 4 weeks ago and it was already above 57 then.