Watch out for girls like these!!

B

Big

Yes it's clear, they are Japanese and Russian girls. So much for a good "FYI be cautious" thread.

C

carlos

The topic here is to be aware of these type of girls.

Stay on topic.

B

bob saunders

How does one know that these girls are Haitian? There exists native born Dominicans who confuse their own for Haitians.

Yes, there are blind Dominicans. Does it really matter if they are Dominican or Haitian, although I think those that say they ar Haitian are correct.

C

cavok

No monger, especially an older one like him, should ever be with three chicas in an isolated spot like that. Many, many of these chicas are known to have a Gillette and/or a knife on them. While you're fighting one, the others will stab you or slice you up pretty badly.

These Dominican and Haitian chicas are some tough cookies. They grow up fighting in the barrios. Don't underestimate them just because they're girls.

F

frank recktenwald

No monger, especially an older one like him, should ever be with three chicas in an isolated spot like that. Many, many of these chicas are known to have a Gillette and/or a knife on them. While you're fighting one, the others will stab you or slice you up pretty badly.

These Dominican and Haitian chicas are some tough cookies. They grow up fighting in the barrios. Don't underestimate them just because they're girls.

By the looks of it he wanted to get a drink and wasn't interested in the girls, they just cornered him.

B

bienamor

as frank said that is the entrence to the boat house bar not a isolated area. the guy just got waylaid.

Z

zoomzx11

Yes, there are blind Dominicans. Does it really matter if they are Dominican or Haitian, although I think those that say they ar Haitian are correct.

And why is that Bob?
A number of your ilk have said the same thing but not a one has said WHY they believe the girls are from Haiti?

Be the first

I will help with a few suggestions since I know so well and sometimes you are shy.

Is it the fact that they are involoved in criminal behavior like all Haitians?
Their clothing gives them away?
One of them swaggers as she approached, have you seen Haitian girls swagger?
Their hair is done Haitian style?
They have kinky hair?
Their skin color?
They have Haitian features?
The crime is well planned and Haitians are sneaky?
There are four of them and Haitians commit crimes in fours?
You recognize the location as being in a Haitian neighborhood?
Maybe they are wearing Haitian style shoes?

Or lastly you and your fellows here just know it, you can just feel the truth about stuff?

Ok Bob or one on the others who know did I miss one or two?
Jump in with your reasoning if there is any, no need to be afraid.
Most likely we will not think less of you, well, maybe a little.

I would like to know so in the future I will be safe from Haitians sneaking up on me.

Think of it as your contribution to crime prevention.

You boys know about the "science" of phrenology?

F

frank recktenwald

And why is that Bob?
A number of your ilk have said the same thing but not a one has said WHY they believe the girls are from Haiti?

Be the first

I will help with a few suggestions since I know so well and sometimes you are shy.

They have kinky hair?
Their skin color?

Or lastly you and your fellows here just know it, you can just feel the truth about stuff?

I would like to know so in the future I will be safe from Haitians sneaking up on me.

Zoomie!!

B

bob saunders

And why is that Bob?

Be the first

They have kinky hair?
Their skin color?

What exactly is my ilk?
I see numerous Haitianas everyday, including the mothers of the couple dozen Haitians we have in the school. If you read my post I didn't say they were Haitians for sure. Of course none of that matter to you because for you, like Californian Democrat congresspersons, your snark is more important than accuracy. Everytime you write something you display more of your mental illness.
As I previously said, it's not important whether they are haitian or Dominican.

W

william webster

Hanging out with - or around- strange women (unknown women) can be peligroso...
Period.........

Z

zoomzx11

What exactly is my ilk?
I see numerous Haitianas everyday, including the mothers of the couple dozen Haitians we have in the school. If you read my post I didn't say they were Haitians for sure. Of course none of that matter to you because for you, like Californian Democrat congresspersons, your snark is more important than accuracy. Everytime you write something you display more of your mental illness.
As I previously said, it's not important whether they are haitian or Dominican.

You do not get it so I will explain why it matters.

To see criminal activity and label the girls as Haitian without a shred of evidence is racist.
To write that the Haitians ought to be shot in the head and the Sosua cops have good reason to harass Haitian working girls is racist.
No one can possible know where these criminals are from.
I do not like racism.

You notice not a one has stood up and given a single reason for being able to id the girls as Haitian.
The reason for that is there is no reason other than racial prejudice.

F

frank recktenwald

You do not get it so I will explain why it matters.

To see criminal activity and label the girls as Haitian without a shred of evidence is racist.
To write that the Haitians ought to be shot in the head and the Sosua cops have good reason to harass Haitian working girls is racist.
No one can possible know where these criminals are from.
I do not like racism.

You notice not a one has stood up and given a single reason for being able to id the girls as Haitian.
The reason for that is there is no reason other than racial prejudice.

Zoomie, so maybe you'll shut about this.
1) Anyone with a bit of knowledge about the DR sees that the girls are Haitian.
2) The Dominican feyboo page I copied the video from also states that the girls are Haitian.

Now

Z

zoomzx11

Zoomie, so maybe you'll shut about this.
1) Anyone with a bit of knowledge about the DR sees that the girls are Haitian.
2) The Dominican feyboo page I copied the video from also states that the girls are Haitian.

Now

That is great and you shared the country of origin details from facebook with our posters who came out with the Haitian claim?
Were the criminals apprehended and identified?
That is two questions.
In so far as maybe I will shut up if you do not like it do not read it then whine.

A

Aguaita29

Come on, the girls do look Haitian. I don't see what the big deal is with saying that.

B

bob saunders

You're right, it's not. We're not in a court of law here, they look Haitian. Big deal.

Exactly. I showed the video to two Haitian guys and three Dominicans. All five say they are Haitianas

R

Ricardo900

This video also emphasizes to take measurable precautions when out and about in that area, i.e. don't carry to much cash/jewelry, leave your passport at home, etc.. People get mugged in tourist areas all over the world so you need to utilize a little street smarts.

B

Big

Come on, the girls do look Haitian. I don't see what the big deal is with saying that.

It's not a big deal, someone is just trying to make an issue out of a good public service announcement. The man doesn't even look that concerned, he acquiesced and moved on. The chicas did not really attack him, the one just rubbed her body ,buttox, on him and he looked like he was not too concerned. He responded correctly, no reason to get in a fight with a bunch of chicas over a few pesos, just be careful.

C

CristoRey

Ho My Goodness!
If only they'd a let continue plying their trade on PC