Watch out for girls like these!!

F

Fulano2

You do not get it so I will explain why it matters.

To see criminal activity and label the girls as Haitian without a shred of evidence is racist.
To write that the Haitians ought to be shot in the head and the Sosua cops have good reason to harass Haitian working girls is racist.
No one can possible know where these criminals are from.
I do not like racism.

Why is it racism? Are Haitians a race? Then the racist is you.

C

cavok

To see criminal activity and label the girls as Haitian without a shred of evidence is racist.
To write that the Haitians ought to be shot in the head and the Sosua cops have good reason to harass Haitian working girls is racist.
I do not like racism.

You notice not a one has stood up and given a single reason for being able to id the girls as Haitian.
The reason for that is there is no reason other than racial prejudice.

I get it. You're one of those people who thinks all blacks look alike. A Nigerian couldn't possibly recognize an Ethopian in their midst, right?

You'd probably want a DNA test from Tony Soprano to prove he's Italian and not Irish.

C

carlos

The next person that inserts race into this thread is going on vacation from the site.

R

ramesses

No matter what, the guy got off easy. The outcome could have been a lot worse.

B

bob saunders

I do not like racism.

You notice not a one has stood up and given a single reason for being able to id the girls as Haitian.
The reason for that is there is no reason other than racial prejudice.

you are simply wrong, as you are about most things.

B

badpiece33

This is not a sketchy place, it's the entrance to the Boathouse and yes the old geezer didn't stand a chance
Boca Chica hoes are the nastiest creatures on the island, Those animals probably had razors on them. Hate that beach, The worst of DR is there. I love DR but refuse to stop in Boca Chica, even for gas.

B

badpiece33

And why is that Bob?
A number of your ilk have said the same thing but not a one has said WHY they believe the girls are from Haiti?

Be the first

I will help with a few suggestions since I know so well and sometimes you are shy.

Is it the fact that they are involoved in criminal behavior like all Haitians?
Their clothing gives them away?
One of them swaggers as she approached, have you seen Haitian girls swagger?
Their hair is done Haitian style?
They have kinky hair?
Their skin color?
They have Haitian features?
The crime is well planned and Haitians are sneaky?
There are four of them and Haitians commit crimes in fours?
You recognize the location as being in a Haitian neighborhood?
Maybe they are wearing Haitian style shoes?

Or lastly you and your fellows here just know it, you can just feel the truth about stuff?

Ok Bob or one on the others who know did I miss one or two?
Jump in with your reasoning if there is any, no need to be afraid.
Most likely we will not think less of you, well, maybe a little.

I would like to know so in the future I will be safe from Haitians sneaking up on me.

Think of it as your contribution to crime prevention.

You boys know about the "science" of phrenology?

Is it the fact that they are involoved in criminal behavior like all Haitians?No many Hatians are hard working honest people
Their clothing gives them away? Yes their clothing does give them away to an extent
One of them swaggers as she approached, have you seen Haitian girls swagger?Yes I have seen them swagger
Their hair is done Haitian style?Yes
They have kinky hair?Yes, a Dominican would have extensions or hair done nicer or would have it wrapped up and not as nasty as that
Their skin color?No not really, many Hatians are very light skinned
They have Haitian features?well sort of
The crime is well planned and Haitians are sneaky?Not sneaky but very inteligent and do these wolf pack type attacks. Dominican female thieves work alone, they dont want to share their loot
There are four of them and Haitians commit crimes in fours?See above comment
You recognize the location as being in a Haitian neighborhood?Yes many hatian hookers around there
Maybe they are wearing Haitian style shoes?Not a shoe expert

Or lastly you and your fellows here just know it, you can just feel the truth about stuff?Yes

F

frank12

Not sure who needs glasses here? Could be me, but i doubt it. The first two girls look Haitian, but the last two--especially the one in the white t-shirt with the huge boobs--looks Dominican, and the very last one who walks into the frame at the very end, also looks Dominican. If I was laying bets, and I'm not, I would say two Haitians and two Dominicans.

One last thing: has anyone here met Zoom11? He's a super stand up guy, about 6'6 or 6'7, 270lbs, ex-power lifter I believe. Other then the NFL players who have come into O'Shay's & Rocky's during the off-season (I have the photos), Zoom11 and DRob are the two biggest men i have ever met in person.

Both fantastic people, very educated, well-spoken, articulate, and fun to be around.

F

frank12

One last thing...is it really important whether they're Haitian or Dominican? Street girls commit crime of opportunity regardless what country they're from. It's the nature of the business. The exact same thing goes on here in the US with street girls.

It is what it is.

The thing that always baffles me most is the eagerness for some people to point the finger and blame Haitians. So many people, but especially Dominicans--are always so eager to blame Haitians.

Whenever yous see this happening, you need to ask yourself why?

Why are Americans so eager to blame Mexicans, Mexicans so eager to blame Nicaraguans, Colombians blame Venezuelans, Russians blame Ukrainians, English blaming the Irish, the Scots blaming the English, Northern Italians blaming the Sicilians, Greeks blaming the Albanians, Albanians blame the Turks, the Germans blaming the Jews (during WWII), whites blaming blacks, etc. etc.

Every country and every nationality are always so eager to lay blame on someone else they perceive as inferior.

It says a lot about us.

C

carlos

One last thing...is it really important whether they're Haitian or Dominican? Street girls commit crime of opportunity regardless what country they're from. It's the nature of the business. The exact same thing goes on here in the US with street girls.

It is what it is.

The thing that always baffles me most is the eagerness for some people to point the finger and blame Haitians. So many people, but especially Dominicans--are always so eager to blame Haitians.

Whenever yous see this happening, you need to ask yourself why?

Why are Americans so eager to blame Mexicans, Mexicans so eager to blame Nicaraguans, Colombians blame Venezuelans, Russians blame Ukrainians, English blaming the Irish, the Scots blaming the English, Northern Italians blaming the Sicilians, Greeks blaming the Albanians, Albanians blame the Turks, the Germans blaming the Jews (during WWII), whites blaming blacks, etc. etc.

Every country and every nationality are always so eager to lay blame on someone else they perceive as inferior.

It says a lot about us.

Enjoy your vacation.

Let’s see who’s next.

C

cavok

I know there's a place in Boca Chica called the Boat House, or used to be anyway, and I'm told there's a small bar on Sosua Beach called the Boat House. Where did this occur?

B

Big

One last thing: has anyone here met Zoom11? He's a super stand up guy, about 6'6 or 6'7, 270lbs, ex-powe.

I must say that I am perplexed as to why you would comment on two posters physical stature, in this thread about woman robbing an older man.

Last edited:
O

ogunjobi123

No worry there.
This is just "tough guy man talk".
They are not fighting back or shooting anyone.

Anyone who has been here for more than one day knows exactly what you typed and it goes for the guys as well as the girls.
The old worn out machetes are not tossed away.
With a little grinding they make a wicked long stabbing weapon.

Then whats your advice to combat this? Im AA 330lbs can bench 350 and squat 450 my cousin is coming and is a cross country runner. We plan on not only going to sosua but exploring the countryside on foot to see how people in the field live. you make it seem if we get some pocket knives or a machete and defend ourselves we are going to get locked up?

T

the gorgon

Ouch, a bit touchy this morning eh, Big.

Any geezer who fights back for a few pesos is an old fool.

You were quoting the price of dental work in the DR on another thread.
Are your teeth the removable variety so having them knocked out is no big deal?

Mike Tyson had a quote for folks like yourself, "everyone is a tough guy until they get punched in the face"

Tell us more how real men like yourself react when attacked by four street smart gangster girls that are each armed with a knife and more than willing to stab an old gringo who resists.

I would love to hear how you would turn a simple strong arm robbery into a murder.
You have a proven capability to act without thinking so I would like to hear your plan for the gangster girls.
You do have a plan, or is it all just talk?

every guy is tough enough until two girls pull boxcutters on him. i have a buddy who always ran off at the mouth about what he would do if this happened, and that happened. well, he got rolled by two girls in Santo Domingo with boxcutters, and he did the smart thing...he gave them his money.