What Is The Average Monthly Income In DR in RD$?

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
Like always a bunch of clueless folks still believing there's something truthful about reported wages in the DR...

Those that learned to aplatanarse and today are bonafide business owners in the DR, understand and practice all too well the what you report and what you really pay your employees in the DR.

Bu don't worry! Soon enough we're going to see the other face of that on-the-side pay reported in the DR. When we remove the paper and metal currency from circulation it will all become very, very clear on all figures.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
You are good I kind of had an idea but I was not sure now I am LOL!!! If it wasn't for AE I never would have looked back to read the OP and see it was you.

I wish I can tell DR1 what you are doing but it is not my place.

Good Luck Chen. Once again you are GOOD!!!! I can't see I no one else can see what you are doing.

HUH? fill us in.

tommeyers

On Vacation!
Jan 2, 2012
I live in Santiago
Like always a bunch of clueless folks still believing there's something truthful about reported wages in the DR...

Those that learned to aplatanarse and today are bonafide business owners in the DR, understand and practice all too well the what you report and what you really pay your employees in the DR.

Bu don't worry! Soon enough we're going to see the other face of that on-the-side pay reported in the DR. When we remove the paper and metal currency from circulation it will all become very, very clear on all figures.

Take off those rose-colored glasses. In more developed countries on-the-side pay has not stopped, metal and paper persist too. It will not change here until it changes in those developed countries first.

I am not clueless.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013

Is this some kind of new age sect thing????

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
And we cannot forget Sanky money. Those girls whose Gringo love sends her money monthly or so.

What about the money some of the university girls make by going to Sosua and Cabarnete in the weekend to spend a weekend with a gringo.. I am sure they dont pay tax on that income!

donP

Dec 14, 2008
Practical Courses

What about the money some of the university girls make by going to Sosua and Cabarnete in the weekend to spend a weekend with a gringo.. I am sure they dont pay tax on that income!

Those are practica for the sociology and public relation students. :classic:
Thus, no tax, of course. ;)

donP