What is the biggest difference between here and where you came from!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
By-The-Way,I just came back from my ,almost daily, trip to the supermarket.
All I have to say isthat "NOTHING" has changed!
"Same $hit,Different Day!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Reasonable Man

Dec 23, 2011
By-The-Way,I just came back from my ,almost daily, trip to the supermarket.
All I have to say isthat "NOTHING" has changed!
"Same $hit,Different Day!"
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

You must run through groceries like crazy in your house, if you have to go almost daily.

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
I ain't gonna lie, a certain girl is the reason I'm topping up my phone at the shop she's working at. :knockedou
I bet she calls you "mi amor" and talks to you in a sweet voice... She can sell you anything and you pay what ever she wants jajaja

imfromda305

Dec 9, 2011
I bet she calls you "mi amor" and talks to you in a sweet voice... She can sell you anything and you pay what ever she wants jajaja

Nah, not like that.. but I know the smile she gives me is one she's passing on to everyone who she helps in the store.

BUT CAN A DUDE JUST HOPE!? :knockedou

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
With 9 "Permanent Residents",and many here EVERY day on "Visitors Visas","YES" we do go through a "LOT" of groceries.
I go to the "Supermarket everyday,not just to buy for that day,but to take advantage of the "Specials".
Tuesday,"Jumbo Luperon"(EVEN tho there are a lot of lower class buying there!)
Wed."Pola/laSirena",aand "National", fruits and "Veggies on sale.
Thursday,"OLE",(even though I am usually the only customer who can read & write!),"Fruits & "Veggies".
"Plaza Lama",on "Maximo Gomez",(Altho I am usually the olny customer walking "Upright there!)
"La Cadena",and "Bravo"(Lots of "Higher Class" there,so I feel "Better" that the produce hasn't been "Touched" by ,the "Unwashed"! Depends on what's on sale,and when!
Yes,it is possible to feed a family of nine in the DR on 90.000 pesos a month,but only is you know how to "SHOP",and watch the cashiers like a "Yenta"!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
Probably 200 of his so far 289 posts haven't made sense, so you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make thim jump over the moon! That is for cows!
Der Fish
I always knew some of you guys were SLOW and OLD it was a joke from the movie "BACK TO THE FUTURE" with Michael J. Fox. The sad thing everybody started using this JOKE on TV, radio, everywhere. Now by you saying this to me makes you the BIGGEST IDIOT now who does not make sense. Here is another one " Three Stooges were always one short: Derfish,CC, Giveadogahome, Frank.

Everybody on the planet knows this joke comes from"Biff on "Back to the Future" Talk about slow. I will start using jokes from BOB HOPE maybe it will cut out some confusion.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"JM",if you can call "Us Guys"......"OLD",...can we call you "BOY"?????????????????????????????
The fact that you have failed to recognize,is that "Growing Old" is far better than the "Alternative"!!!!
Which I sincerely hope you will never have the wonderful opportunity to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
"JM",if you can call "Us Guys"......"OLD",...can we call you "BOY"?????????????????????????????
The fact that you have failed to recognize,is that "Growing Old" is far better than the "Alternative"!!!!
Which I sincerely hope you will never have the wonderful opportunity to find out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCc

So out of 2 paragrahs you pick one word to comment on. This is my point what I am talking about. The point of my post had nothing to do with calling you old as a insult you see EVERYTHING as an insult which is a character flaw on your part. I said the word old because you did not know about the movie.

CC what is it me about that you feel the need to comment on everyone of my posts. I have said in the past you and I are two different people WHY is this so hard for you to understand. I LOVE living ALONE you love having a HOUSE full of Dominicans, but that is how you roll. Now ROLL ON!!!!

Der Fish and Giveadogahome are saying in those 2300 post combine the two of you spoke with a Albert Einstein tongue.

BTW Notice how I never attack any of your post regarding your lifestyles, if your telling the truth or not, or your past careers, but JMB773 is always under fire by the same "USERNAMES" because at the end thats all you are.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"A Mind?,Is A Terrible Thing To Waste"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Case in point.
Are you dyslexic???
If you are,you are doing a pretty good job of communicating,if not,????????????????????
Not So Much"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll start calling you "Gretta Garbow",...."I Vant To Liv Alone"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
So out of 2 paragrahs you pick one word to comment on. This is my point what I am talking about. The point of my post had nothing to do with calling you old as a insult you see EVERYTHING as an insult which is a character flaw on your part. I said the word old because you did not know about the movie.

CC what is it me about that you feel the need to comment on everyone of my posts. I have said in the past you and I are two different people WHY is this so hard for you to understand. I LOVE living ALONE you love having a HOUSE full of Dominicans, but that is how you roll. Now ROLL ON!!!!

Der Fish and Giveadogahome are saying in those 2300 post combine the two of you spoke with a Albert Einstein tongue.

BTW Notice how I never attack any of your post regarding your lifestyles, if your telling the truth or not, or your past careers, but JMB773 is always under fire by the same "USERNAMES" because at the end thats all you are.

You're "attacked" because you ask for it and you're such an easy target, Greta!!
CC, love the name!!! lol

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
"A Mind?,Is A Terrible Thing To Waste"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Case in point.
Are you dyslexic???
If you are,you are doing a pretty good job of communicating,if not,????????????????????
Not So Much"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll start calling you "Gretta Garbow",...."I Vant To Liv Alone"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I will say this one last thing to you then I'm done, because it is clear you do not have a problem with me I know this now after reading some of your post. CC has a problem with CC and you use this site to fight the demons you have inside your head. Do you really think you can insult a person over the internet 1800 miles away? If the life is SD and DR is so wonderful why aren't you out playing golf or doing some charity work? Why spend so much energy trying to think of insults, sacastics remarks to people you NEVER met or will never meet. Were you pick on in school? or did you have many friends? I do not think you have "Malice" in your heart but some of the things you say about women, blacks, latinos is very malicious. So if you feel you have to insult me ever chance you get Knock yourself out.

God Bless you y Gloria a Dios!!!!

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

What on earth are you saying here? Sorry, but this might as well be in Swahili, the only thing I understand is Albert Einstein.
I mean no insult if English is not your first or second language, but I can't say I've ever really noticed you enough to make me a significant something in your DR1 experience. I'm only ever a bit nasty to a$$holes.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I will say this one last thing to you then I'm done, because it is clear you do not have a problem with me I know this now after reading some of your post. CC has a problem with CC and you use this site to fight the demons you have inside your head. Do you really think you can insult a person over the internet 1800 miles away? If the life is SD and DR is so wonderful why aren't you out playing golf or doing some charity work? Why spend so much energy trying to think of insults, sacastics remarks to people you NEVER met or will never meet. Were you pick on in school? or did you have many friends? I do not think you have "Malice" in your heart but some of the things you say about women, blacks, latinos is very malicious. So if you feel you have to insult me ever chance you get Knock yourself out.

God Bless you y Gloria a Dios!!!!

CC calls a spade a spade, you've got a problem with that?
He's doing charity work by trying to educate buttheads like you.
You're 1800 miles away you said, do this forum a favor and please stay there.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
CC calls a spade a spade, you've got a problem with that?
He's doing charity work by trying to educate buttheads like you.
You're 1800 miles away you said, do this forum a favor and please stay there.

I'm sorry did I offend your wife "CRISTINA" I always knew that about you. Butthead WOW that hurts just like when I heard it in 1986.

The DR1 is a website, the Dominican Republic is a country I am 1800 miles from you wife CC. I'm not 1800 miles from DR1 so I do not understand what you are saying. Also where I live in SD I never see any expat. What are the chances you and I or any other DR1 members will cross path in DR so what was the point of saying this?

That Business Administration degree is really paying off. Do me favor GO RUN YOUR BUSINESS and MIND YOUR BUSINESS WHILE YOUR AT IT!!!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This thread needs to be tied up with a NOOSE!
I really hope nobody was offended by this word.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
This thread needs to be tied up with a NOOSE!
I really hope nobody was offended by this word.

Tambo, this is the best thing i heard today!!!!!

CLOSED. No reason to clean up. After all, we are all adults here. yeah right!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.