When will DR open for International travel??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Deal HD

Sep 11, 2019
Oh wow, I didnt notice, too busy jumping out of the way of motos I guess

Motos in Los Cacicazgos & Mirador Sur? Hardly ever see them other than the delivery guys from the colmado, Glovo, and UberEats. Highly doubt you frequent those areas.

Reactions: alexw

brickwasher

May 11, 2020
Juan Dolio
Protests are not riots.
Could you please provide the link of an article or video displaying where in RD we have had such instances where the brutal government police have quelled these rebellious uprisings you claim to exist here.
Think you misunderstood me or got me confused with someone else. I never said rioting. I said some protests were held. I also said police were brutal in some areas because of people not respecting the quarantine or curfew and sometimes because the police were attacked.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Legal residents = citizens and reg'd residents is how I read it - cedula holders

Surely, you'll need to prove something before boarding - if not when buying the ticket

Oftentimes , I am asked about my one way flight in to RD
The cedula solves that

brickwasher

May 11, 2020
Juan Dolio
I wish it was that way. They at first told friends of mine that are permanent residents they could fly back last month. The call was made from the airport in Canada. They got on the plane, flew into Punta Cana, but had a police waiting at the plane door to keep them in plane and they had to return back to Canada. Only citizens were allowed to enter

brickwasher

May 11, 2020
Juan Dolio
I’m supposed to return on the 6th of June. Any guesses if I’m going to make it?
Your guess is as good as anyone’s. Should know this weekend. I was suppose to fly back May 8 on AA but when the DR extended the quarantine the airlines cancelled the flights. So hopefully they will at least let the residents come back. I know they need our money spent there

Reactions: mitsu man

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
WOW!!!

Citizens only
I am but my wife is just a resident

Crazy, just crazy.....
any other country,---- legal residents

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I wish it was that way. They at first told friends of mine that are permanent residents they could fly back last month. The call was made from the airport in Canada. They got on the plane, flew into Punta Cana, but had a police waiting at the plane door to keep them in plane and they had to return back to Canada. Only citizens were allowed to enter
I am flabbergasted by this......unfathomable

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009

1589305560950.png

• Haha
Reactions: El Rey de Mangu

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I thought we established earlier in the thread that citizens, legal residents and spouses of a Dominican could travel into the DR. I think it is important for this forum to find out if that is not the case.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
That's what was asked and we're hearing a police story

By a person trying to return....a bit put off by his friends' experience

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Motos in Los Cacicazgos & Mirador Sur? Hardly ever see them other than the delivery guys from the colmado, Glovo, and UberEats. Highly doubt you frequent those areas.
enough to know you are making sheet up,..again

Status
Not open for further replies.