White couple sue over black (half-Domincan) baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Yes, it's all legal speak to get the lawsuit going--- if you read any of my posts you would understand this and wouldn't be so upset. I'm sure the mother or father hasn't said one word of this. It's coming from the LAWYERS!!!

It's how our system works. You (LAWYERS)have to say these horrible things to get money.

If there is no pain and suffering-- no progression of a lawsuit---

It's despicable and horrible but it's a GAME that is played in the courts.

The Post and their lawyers are capitalizing on it and is exploiting these people
to sell newspapers.

Until we HEAR from the couple--- not from the quotes from the legal papers or from their lawyer--Howard Stern-- I'm not buying it.

It's sad-- especially if they--the couple had nothing to do with it!!!

Last edited:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
A friend of mine could not have children and went all the way to china to adopt and they are both white and very happy with there daughter these people are lucky they could have children

tinab

Sep 22, 2004
some of you are going in the wrong direction

I feel as though some of you are missing the point to my post that started this discussion. Yes, they should sue clinic for messing up, get every penny you can, but to say that the baby is so much different than them is unacceptable.

"...a judge said that the error had forced the couple to raise a child who is "not even the same race, nationality, colour...as they are."

How could any other mother say that or allow a judge to say that on her behalf? THE CHILD IS HALF HER! So how could the baby not be the same race as her???

Here's the winning quote taken from their signed affidavit: "We are conscious of and distressed by this mistake every time we appear in public."

I can't imagine anyone gawking at them everytime they go out to a mall in Long Island. That is something totally absurd for the parents to say.

Let me clarify something: the parents were the ones that provided the photograph as if to say, see how different baby Jessica is than the rest of us.
Shame on them!

So it's NOT the DR1 posters that are making this a racial issue, it's the parents, white father and Domincan mother, that are showing their true colors (and yes, pun intended)!

Some of you should go to the NY POST website and read the post on this topic. Alot of latinos posted and we seem to agree on one thing: the parents are the racists.

tinab

Sep 22, 2004
Hellllooooo

If I had her near me, I'd slap her...and take BOTH her babies away...she doesn't deserve to be a mother...

Thank you, MQ. I'll be right there with you.

At least someone read the parent's quotes.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Time to make a quick run to Starbucks downstairs and get me a tripple venti vanilla latte.

4bji3bc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.