Why do Dominican need to steal from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2005
I travel to many countries and I have never seen a dominican prostitute anywhere. I know they exist but not like what people think they do. The #1 hookers you see in the world today are russians and others from eastern european states. No body knows about dominican hookers anywhere in europe, the russians and eastern european hookers dominate the world.
AZB

have you ever been to CT?

hey the reason you dont see them is because you only associate with high class dominicans.. ha ha ha

me make joke

"a friend"
told me that he see few russian hookers, mostly korean and a mixture of carribean and south american spanish babes.......

the reason this thread is pertinent is only because this is a dominican related site...whats the point of posted that you are ****ed that PEOPLE are stealing from you??

it would get deleted.

outside the DR , I think there is a low percentage( based on over all population) that a domincan will steal from you

just go to court and watch they come in all colors and sizes

I was just thinking yesterday about all the domincans here at my work. how they all gather together at lunch time and share all this food they make...it looks like a family reunion all the time....no other group of people do that , that i have seen..I think there was four groups and they had at least a half dozen different large dishes prepared for each table.....I was jealous...I went o Mc Donalds for chicken strips.......ha ha ha ha

of course i am invited!!...but i usually get my food and go back to my computer at lunch time....

Even new dominican or even other south american employees fit right in to this group right away....you dont have this thought in the back of your mind "dont trust them"

it is just the opposite!

the problem is the super small percentage of bad dominicans get all the headlines

bob

Steve Costa Azul

I love Rocky's Ribs!
Jul 15, 2006
Totally Accurate!

I don't get the point here. AZB is saying that John always writes about how rich he is but AZB is forever telling us about ( to the point of nausea) that he knows and hangs around the rich and well do to Dominicans.

John stop defending yourself. There's nothing wrong with being rich, AZB tells us about it all the time :laugh:

Don't you know there's no winning with an Aries? :laugh:

Well put AnnaC! You took the words right out of my mouth, or letters from my keyboard.:ermm: As I read on within this battle between Johne & AZB, I have learned a few things about both of them. AZB is CONSTANTLY posting about socializing with people who have money and not giving a rat's ass about the poor even at Christmas time and seems to be jealous of Johne's net worth. AZB also NEVER starts a sentence with a capital and that is truly annoying. (I bet his rich friends use capitals)
Johne has tattoo's and seems to be a wealthy guy regardless of how many tattoo's he actually has.
To sum it up, Azb should put his money where his mouth is and pay $100.00 to Johnes' charity. After all, he did offer 10 times that, if proven wrong.
To keep things relative to the topic, maybe Johne should lend AZB the hundred bucks and let us all know when he pays him back.:cheeky:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Well put AnnaC! You took the words right out of my mouth, or letters from my keyboard.:ermm: As I read on within this battle between Johne & AZB, I have learned a few things about both of them. AZB is CONSTANTLY posting about socializing with people who have money and not giving a rat's ass about the poor even at Christmas time and seems to be jealous of Johne's net worth. AZB also NEVER starts a sentence with a capital and that is truly annoying. (I bet his rich friends use capitals)
Johne has tattoo's and seems to be a wealthy guy regardless of how many tattoo's he actually has.
To sum it up, Azb should put his money where his mouth is and pay $100.00 to Johnes' charity. After all, he did offer 10 times that, if proven wrong.
To keep things relative to the topic, maybe Johne should lend AZB the hundred bucks and let us all know when he pays him back.:cheeky:

You read it wrong, el tigre has tattoos and johne only has money to write about.
Now its funny to see how the people who don't live in DR are the ones who find my statements offensive. The ones who live here 24/7 and live among decent dominicans are not the ones who are arguing with me. Let me put it this way, you outsiders have no clue whats its like being here 24/7. No wonder you folks find nothing but trouble in this paradise. you folks find dominicans who can't read, poor, desperate to leave this island, marry any foreigner regardless of age, murder, robbery etc etc etc. You see my point? You folks have a lot to learn if you want to integrate in this society. I knew it from the beginning that I am wasting my time here with you outsiders but what the heck, I have time to waste.
hahahaha.
AZB

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
Just because you have money doesn't mean you have class. Class has nothing to do with money. It has to do with morals, values, self respect and how you treat other people. Bcause I am white I am no better that a person who is black/brown. Because I can read doesn't make me better than a person that can't. I'm sure many people who can't read wish that the could.

I have been fortunate to have been born in the US where I have had opportunities that in many countries aren't afforded these. I am sure that many Dominican parents wish that their child could get a good education, find a good paying job after school, not worry about crime etc but that's not the case.

There are many people who have money that have absolutely NO class. I would't associate with them at all. I find them arrogant and obnoxious. I prefer to associate with people that are humble and sincere.

In the end it doesn't matter how much money you have or who you associate with

Dead is Dead.

Sholly24

I'm an athiest loving Obama fan!
Mar 5, 2006
......Now its funny to see how the people who don't live in DR are the ones who find my statements offensive. The ones who live here 24/7 and live among decent dominicans are not the ones who are arguing with me.

A very interesting point and something that I have always wondered about myself.

There are quite a number of expats on this board but I always see that they seem to maintain this 'silence' when you talk about about your rich friends. They never seem to come to your support but they do not write against it either. I always wonder why they all seem to 'avoid' these discussions.

Maybe they do not have any 'rich' friends and so do not have anything to say but it is a no brainer to figure out that rich people everywhere in the world do not go borrowing and their young daughters will not be caught in the arms of a 60 year old gringo.

A 20 year old well educated girl from a good or financially stable family in any country in the world (either in the DR, USA, Europe, Asia) do not want to go out with men that are old enough to be her father. It is poverty that forces people to do that. When a poor 20 year old girl has 2 young mouths to feed, it is obvious that she is looking only for someone to pick up her tab, even if he is a 70 yr old gringo and when her family is in full support of her, it is obvious that the gringo is nothing but a meal ticket to be exploited and I would assume that most older gringos are not looking for young girls from economically stable families. It is a relationship where both parties exploit themselves and I am not even sure why we keep talking about it other than the fact that some of these old men seem to have these illusions and of course will get into problems.

The DR is not much different from anywhere else and the tourists come in all shapes and sizes (the good, the bad and the ugly). I do not think that people have problems because of the social class in which they associate themselves. There are good decent poor folks that I have met there who have their pride and dignity very much in place.

Most people that have problems are people that go about looking for it.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
NEWSFLASH: Kyle will be coming to sosua 14-19 March. if you need extra income, plz visit me at my hotel (TBA). no rich girls need apply !! :laugh: love those barrio girls !!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Sholly24, you have written a well thought-out post.
When I talk bout decent cultured dominicans with money, most new DR1er only read it as "rich". That's all, just the world "rich". Then they envision a dom york with chains, black label whiskey in hand, loud music in his Jepeta and a pistol in pocket.
Am I talking about those obnoxious domincians? Certainly not. The problem is the newly arrived expats, the tourists who frequent coastal towns never really get to see the real dominican republic. They will not understand me at all. They have no clue about this country or what I am talking about. No wonder they pay a heavy price when they learn the lesson themselves. I am simply having a good time here exchanging with the newbies, this include the dominicans who are raised outside of DR. You should see them when they come to DR, they have no clue where to go and what to do here. They are only dominicans by blood and name.
You think Hillbilly, chiri, PIB, juanita etc socialize with the people most DR1er talk about? The dominican you tourists so seem to admire? Hahahaha. I am glad you folks find them so charming, have them all.
AZB

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
A very interesting point and something that I have always wondered about myself.

There are quite a number of expats on this board but I always see that they seem to maintain this 'silence' when you talk about about your rich friends. They never seem to come to your support but they do not write against it either. I always wonder why they all seem to 'avoid' these discussions.
I think it has more to do with many of them knowing that what AZB is saying is true.

The few who do respond, usually start by posting in many words essentially the following: "Yes AZB, you are correct, but I have met plenty of nice poor folks too, etc".

They never say AZB is incorrect or but either they agree with him and then add an extra which boasts the image of the poor or they simply refuse to post anything.

He may be a little blunt with hardly any PC, but he's on the mark.

The lack of PC is perhaps why many refuse to say anything, even if its "you're right AZB, but XYZ".

Or, people could simply not be interested in this topic since its so repetitive.

Also, there are certain people with personalities that revolve around the notion of "making the powerful pay for the misfortune of the weak" and those type of people will always object to anything about moneyed folks vs. the one's with no money.

-NALs:ermm:

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
In The Bahamas we used to say 'giving, borrowing, and lending' to Bahamians is all the same thing. Same mentality, if you are a foreigner (white) you can afford not to get it back.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Here are 2 examples of 2 different types of Dominicans: one that expats / tourists meet and the other they will never meet (unfortunately).
Girl #1 I met in a disco who was a promoter for a rum company. She was beautiful and very elegant looking, therefore she was hired to model for the rum. I talked to her and immediately it was clear that she was a very nice person. I took her number and called her the next day. She gave me directions to meet her in her mom's place where she would leave her little son in order to go out with me. First of all she gives me totally wrong directions to get to her house is some ghetto. I was totally lost and upset. Then I put her on the phone with a taxi driver who then explained to me how to get to her home. I go there, of course in bad mood. She comes dressed up sexy. We drive away to a place to have some drinks and get a bite. She immediately starts to tell me how she is looking for a good guy to save her from her miserable life. Turns out she is only 18 yrs old (she looked around 25) and already has a baby who is 3 yrs old (yikexxx). The guy she had the baby with was a loser from the barrio and had left her ever since she was pregnant. She lives alone now in a little room somewhere and works as model for beer / rum companies to make ends meet. WOW, so here we have a little slut who was sleeping with guys when she was like 13 or 14 yrs old? She is 18 and already lives alone?
Then she talks about how tough the life is for her, she needs a guy to support her and her son. She can be a wonderful wife and she will satisfy her man in anyway. Then she tells me she is in dire need for money to pay her rent and buy clothes for her kid. But she never asks for money at this moment, only telling me about her needs in life. Then she wants to go to a fancy restaurant to wine and dine. At this moment I was already fed up with her. All the fantasies I had in my mind were already faded. I was already sorry to meet her. Instead of taking her to a fancy restaurant, I took her to a taco joint. She made faces when she realized they didn't have bailey's. She was forced to drink beer. Even with beer that she claimed she didn't like, she drank like 10 glasses. I had to stop her eventually. Then she claimed she was not hungry and didn't eat that type of food, tacos and sandwiches. Oh, i didn't know she ate shrimps everyday in her ghetto room.
So we go out for a drive and spent the rest of the night doing other things. Later when I was about to take her home, she mentioned that she was hungry now. She will only eat salad. Now folks, its 12am, shops and everything closed and we are in a weeknight. Where the hell I will buy her a salad at this time of the night? she insisted that she will only eat salad because she doesn't eat yuca and other dominican food. Some BS because I know for fact she is a type who eats yuca, boiled babanas and eggs everyday. now she has to act like a princess. Finally she agreed to eat ham & cheese sandwich in the restaurant of 24 hrs grocery store (central). She ordered a sandwich which is of diet (after drinking 10 glasses of beer). the sandwich has to be on whole wheat bread but loaded with melted cheese. yeah, some diet sandwich. Then she asked for carrot juice. At this time I simply lost my head and told her to drink orange juice because we are not in some restaurant in NY where they would serve her carrot juice. there is no god damn carrot juice anywhere in santiago at that time of the night. She sensed my frustrations with her and simply ate the food. I took her home to her mom's house to pick up her baby. While she was upstairs in the apartment, i was worried for my life as strange characters went walked by to check me out. I am sure they were thinking of robbing me. She comes and we go to her apartment. Man o man, she lived in a dangerous barrio, dark narrow curvy streets and no living soul anywhere. On the way back, I got lost.
To fast forward the story, I don't pick up her calls anymore. she is nothing but trouble. I am sure she was going to ask me for money on the next date.

Now girl#2:
I met her on internet. She turned out to be a very nice girl too but totally 180 degrees apart from girl#1. She was from a rich background. 24 yrs old studying medicine. She is slim, hard bodied girl who also knows how to dress elegantly. She is calm and of relaxed personality. She had thick bodied hair, which also smelled like an angel. She was just an elegant girl who looked premium quality. She came to santiago on her own, brought her latest laptop duo core Pentium (brand new). She was very pleasant and very sweet in nature. We had spent 2 months talking online and on the phone so we knew each other quite well. She went where I took her, she ate what I gave her. In fact she didn't even eat much of anything, she was not a drinker. maybe she shared a beer with me (like 4 sips). When I went to work, she cleaned my house and even took out my garbage, washed my plates in sink and folded my laundry. Mind you, this girl lives on a high rise on melecon in santo domingo, has 2 maids in her luxury apartment. the apartment itself looks as clean as a museum, furnished with expensive furniture. This girl had everything anyone could ask for in life, yet she was not troublesome or arrogant as many people think the rich people are in DR. This girl is a pleasure to be around with. I see her every 2 weeks in santiago. I don't have to spend any money on her and don't have to worry about a thing. She is happy in her own condition. When i work, she does her homework or reads a novel at home.
Now tell me, why would I go after some desperate chopa from a barrio who has a bag full of problems with my name written all over it when I can get decent educated girls like #2 who is nothing but a pleasure to be with?
AZB

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
John I hope you got the answers you were looking for. Some of the posts here are good ones. Some are not so good. Some are just well - caca.

Putting this one to sleep. It's been fun ya'll.

4c1g5le.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.