YES Most Men Are DOGS, So Why Can't You Live Without US?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Miguel my dear, you have done it again!!!

Margaret - hmmmmmm, yes he is mine but in the true Dominican spirit I will share.....LOL

To comment on what this thread is about - we teach people how to treat us! We allow it and condone it by our own actions or lack of actions.

Each one of us is responsible for what we attract into our life and what we allow.

Love is no excuse. Lust is no excuse. Lonliness is no excuse!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
what's unfortunate is that these are stories from adults :ermm: when do they grow up ?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Dilo otra vez.....

Much of what you say it true about the phone calls, emails, gifts, and giving it up too early. That?s my experience and it took me my whole life to figure it out?. In fact, I think I had my ?highschool? experience late in life with one young Hispanic man who couldn?t make up his mind what he wanted. He still calls me? ?soy un poco deprimido, Margarita? Pienso que es la soledad.? We all know what that means? ?Your panties, I want them hanging from the light fixture by Sunday afternoon!? <sigh> It was only after I was on the brink of insanity that realized that I had to throw myself into something anything to keep myself from going crazy. That?s when I found the solution. I threw myself into schoolwork so I wouldn?t think about him. And for two years I?ve been so busy with reading, essays, projects and teaching that I haven?t had a chance to let him get near me. (Okay we won?t count how he found me on my birthday or a year later on Christmas?) Now I have so many walls put up it?ll take an amazing man to tear them down and no dog will get by that?s for sure. :paranoid: RIGHT?

It?s funny, when I?m not available and making someone the center of my world, I?m more valuable and sought after as a woman. All those acts of kindness, cooking meals, laundry, being available, being the perfect nice girl didn?t get me anywhere. I really became more valuable when I took care of my own needs for respect and stopped looking for some guy to give it to me.

I have to say one thing on the subject of the ex husband and ex boyfriends, dogs or not, they are part of my life and who I am. I loved them and no man can disrespect the men I loved especially the father of my child? or the first love, or the one after that?. and the other one and the other one. The other one after him, he didn?t count because I was tipsy? really there were only five ? okay maybe seven?. or eight... But definitely less than you? so don?t even ask for a number? In the words of that Ricardo Arjona song which I don?t even like?. "I?d like to thank the one that came before you?"

Planner?. he?s mine?Okay, well ... fine... Just pass the Limoncello then or the Brugal.
That was funny, your friend calling with "estoy un poco deprimido". (And your conclusion is true, btw).

It's true when you say that when you don't make yourself available, more want you.

There's a simple explanation:

We like a challenge!. The harder the woman is to get, the more we want her. It's that simple.

I mentioned, a few years ago, about a friend of mine that used to get girls VERY easily. He said something like this:

"These girls are so easy to get that after I am done with them, all I want them to do is get dressed and get the hell out of my house".

What happened to him?. Well, he met a Santiaguera in New York, that's what happened to him!!.

This girl is from a very nice, close and well-educated family and was NOT about to give it to the first MAMAO that came along.

She made him "work" for her "tool". And "work" like a DOG he did.

All of a sudden, one of the biggest DOGGIES who ever lived was being "trained" by someone who knew how to use her "tool" to her advantage.

By the time she was done with him, she had him eating from the palm of her hand!.

Nowadays, after 2 kids and many years of marriage, he still "jokes" about her being such a hard woman to get, about her not letting him kiss her 1-2 moths after meeting, about her not letting him touch her body (that must of been HELL since we love to touch and touch and touch that booty), about her not "buying" or giving a crap about all his tiguere/hoodlum mentality, about HER laying down the law and telling him what she expected from him......

See, this is a very strong woman and one day, in front of me, she told him that there are other men out there and that if he wasn't going to give her what she wanted in a man that she would just say goodbye without blinking an eye.

You know when I knew he was "toast"?.

We had plans to take a vacation to the DR with my girlfriend and an easy one he had met a few weeks prior.

Then he met the "DoggieTrainer".

Then, all of a sudden, he said that he wasn't going with us. I didn't understand since he was the one that came with the idea and planned the whole thing.

Years later I found out, from his wife, that she had given him an ultimatum:

"I know how Dominicans behave when they go on vacation to the DR by themselves so go if you want but don't think for one second that you will keep getting to know me after you get back".

That's it, he was indeed "TOAST!!!!!!!!!!!".

I't so easy it's insane!!.

Well, less insane than MOST girls not knowing how to "play the game".

Last edited:

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
OKAY, I WANT A MONITOR TO STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS FROM MIGUEL TOWARDS ME. Delete all posts of his that attack me.

he is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out of line. I am entitled to my opinion without being attacked.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Dilo otra vez!!.....

Common sense is often not so common around here and unfortunately Miguel's post will probably be ignored by those who need it the most.
I couldn't agree with you more!.

It will probably be ignored but I can assure you that they are reading. Perhaps NOT listening, but reading they are!.

Smart people, well-traveled people, experienced people, people who have "heard it all" and people who know how to use their common sense WILL tell you life is an "EDUCATION THAT NEVER ENDS".

We always learn something new. Even if we think that we know it all, there's ALWAYS "space" for new things.

See, many don't know this but I have 4 VERY DEAR friends here who happen to be famales.

Over the years, we have PM'ed one another, E-mailed one another and have spoken on the phone.

One doesn't post anymore but I know is "listening", the other is happily married in Canada but is always "listening" (and posting sometimes), and the other two are single and enjoying their lives.

Now, MANY may not listen to what I am saying or may even think that I am talking out of my axx, and that's ok with me, BUTTTTTT:

If just ONE of those 4 mentioned above "listens" to at least 1% of what I am talking about, I'll be a happy man!!.

Can't make EVERYBODY happy at the SAME time. It's just impossible!.

Btw: Thanks Anna!.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Now I have so many walls put up it?ll take an amazing man to tear them down and no dog will get by that?s for sure. RIGHT?

It?s funny, when I?m not available and making someone the center of my world, I?m more valuable and sought after as a woman. All those acts of kindness, cooking meals, laundry, being available, being the perfect nice girl didn?t get me anywhere. I really became more valuable when I took care of my own needs for respect and stopped looking for some guy to give it to me.

Wow Margaret, are you my twin from another country? Everything you said is right on with me too, and doesn't it feel wonderful to finally decide, its about me and doing things for myself, putting value on myself? Taking care of oneself feels wonderful, wow such power I never thought I had.

And now we don't settle for just anyone "pata polvosa" that comes around, we rather stay single than being told what to do and when to do it. Life is beautiful. YES WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU.:cheeky:

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mi hermano del alma.....

So the moral of the story is: Miguel is a dog.
AZB
I will reply to you, NOT only because you are my brother from another mother (meaning I care about you) but also because I have said this to you hundreds of times:

Yes, I WAS, but unlike you, I grew-up.

See, my Lapela buyer (by the truckload, I may add, wahahahahaha) brother, because I was is that I KNOW WHAT IN HELL I AM TALKING ABOUT!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Cien por ciento CORRECTOMUNDO!....

Wow Margaret, are you my twin from another country? Everything you said is right on with me too, and doesn't it feel wonderful to finally decide, its about me and doing things for myself, putting value on myself? Taking care of oneself feels wonderful, wow such power I never thought I had.

And now we don't settle for just anyone "pata polvosa" that comes around, we rather stay single than being told what to do and when to do it. Life is beautiful. YES WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU.:cheeky:
Actually, MAR, no, you can't live without us. Not unless you turn gay (wahahahahaha) or just decide to live your life without a man in it.

Chances are that when you are ready to settle down, you will meet a great guy who happens to be a REFORMED DOGGIE!!. :bunny::bunny::bunny:.

The love of my life, MOM (R.I.P) used to say that after all the crap she went through with my prick father, that the only thing she wanted from a man was to hear "the sound of his footsteps walking the hell away from her after turning him down".

What you and Margaret said is very true!!.

I don't know what's the divorce rate in the DR but I know that here in the US it's about 50-52% and I can assure you that if more women thought the way you and Margaret are thinking now, the rate would go down drastically. No question about it!.

It really doesn't take an "Einstein" (NOOOO, no the "Einsteins" I mentioned previously, wahahahaah) to know that when you put YOURSELF FIRST, YOUR FAMILY SECOND, YOURSELF (again) THIRD and THEN everybody else (including a love interest) FOURTH, that that's a remedy for happiness.

How many times have you heard a woman (or a man, but since were are talking about women, you know....) say:

"You know, my husband (or boyfriend) comes before my parents and family?".

Care to know what I tell people when they such such stupidity to me?.

"Phuck that, my MOM and family comes WAAAAAAAY before any woman and I don't care if she is God's gift to me!!!!!!".

See, one thing I know for a fact:

Your parents (ESPECIALLY YOUR MOM) and family WILL always care and love you, faults and all. They WILL be there for you in the good and in the bad.

On the other hand, a wife or girlfriend, a husband or boyfriend WILL leave you (as in dump your axx) the moment "the good gets bad".

It's nothing new, it's written ALL OVER the place for people to see/read!.

SOME just don't care to see/read it.

Perhaps because they are too busy being blinded by their definition of "LOVE".

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
What you and Margaret said is very true!!.

... if more women thought the way you and Margaret are thinking now, the rate would go down drastically. No question about it!.

M.A.R.: I think this is what he calls "planting a seed"!
Miguel: Flattery will get you far, my friend... The truth, no marriage it safe. (not from me, planner or M.A.R. or AnnaC) It's work and commitment and good communication and a powerful imagination when he's ugly Mostly it's fear of dying alone, fear of the unknown.
Planner: It's a deal.

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
I am not sure it is about "need" rather then want.

I also think the real point is why women "settle" for less then what they could, or should, or deserve! I often shake my head wondering why women do what they do! And I was as guilty as anyone until I developed enough experience, self confidence and "balls" to go after what I want and need rather then what I thought I would have to settle for. It is also about learning and moving forward. Forget the self blame and beating ourselves up.

Let's take what Miguel and other men have to teach us and use it to our advantage.....

So Miguel while Margaret and I are going to "share" you - we won't make it easy my dear........... prepare to meet your doom.....but oh the fun you will have along the way.....

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Now I am laughing out loud. HOW TRUE IS THAT...............

Dominican "dogs" must be a different breed! Loyal - I don't think so.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Me llevo el mismo diablo!!!....

So Miguel while Margaret and I are going to "share" you - we won't make it easy my dear........... prepare to meet your doom.....but oh the fun you will have along the way.....
Darling, have you seen my pictures?.

There's enough "meat" or "fatness" to go around.

Shyt, a sandwich with 2 of my darlings, AY PAPA', I am in Heaven and I can see God!!. Wahahahahaha!.

Btw: She (God) is showing me a sign that says:

"I will have Mercy on your soul. After those 2 have their ways with you, even Saint Patrick will NOT be able to help your sorry axx!!!!!!!!. Wahahahahahaha!.

Hipocrito:

"Take back the rope", funny shyt!!.

SassyLady

Jul 1, 2007
I hear my name......

Now, which "leg" are you referring you?.

Dear God, I hope it's the "the one". If it is, sorry to tell you that you will be "pulling" on NOTHING!!!!!!!!!, wahahahahahaha.

Frankreyes3rd:

You wrote that "Dogs tend to be faithful", well faithful to whom?.

Last I heard, they are always "sniffing butts" and tend to leave with whomever let them "sniff it".

Am I the only one that have noticed that BJP, SassyLady, Oceanbound and others "love-starved" people are staying away from this thread (of at least not saying anything of substance)?.

I just hope to God that they are at least reading and learning from it!!.

Lol, I like the 'sniffing butt' thing, thats funny.
Love-starved, I think not. Going through it slightly at the moment, well yeh. Don't need a man, but yes is nice to have a good one around when you do got one.
Miguel, you ain't selling your decent counterparts much.

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I have not read every reply on this thread but all I can say is - Dominican men I met made me feel very sorry for them, because they were obviously not brought up properly and behaved very strange. That is why I was able to be with them - I truly felt sorry for them and did not want to hurt them. Well, that was a wrong idea. I should have hurt them - it would have been a much better option. I think women just need someone to care about that is all. Because we were born with maternal instincts. That is why we fall for those strange guys who make us feel sorry for them and want to change things in their life for the better. And if we identify that what we feel is not really love but some sort of maternal instinct - we will try to find someone who is not there to make us feel sorry for them, but admire and respect this person. Such men do exist, even among Dominicans.

SassyLady

Jul 1, 2007
Where in heck do the decent Dominican guys live??

I have not read every reply on this thread but all I can say is - Dominican men I met made me feel very sorry for them, because they were obviously not brought up properly and behaved very strange. That is why I was able to be with them - I truly felt sorry for them and did not want to hurt them. Well, that was a wrong idea. I should have hurt them - it would have been a much better option. I think women just need someone to care about that is all. Because we were born with maternal instincts. That is why we fall for those strange guys who make us feel sorry for them and want to change things in their life for the better.

Alyonka, you sound like you have been scorned before.
Yep, we do all have maternal instincts (although I do try and fight them myself!)
And yep I'm in the process right now, trying to believe in someone, who doesn't seem to or doesn't even want to believe in himself.
Why am I doing this to myself?!
I try and see the best or see the 'better' in people.
Someone gave me a chance in my life before, when I needed it the most. But at the time, I told them where to go!
Only now in hindsight, through growing up and getting older that I realise people believed in me, saw I had potential and wanted to help.
Those chances made me the person I am today.
Gees, I could go on.......but I'm sure Miguel will have something to say and I just can't be bothered right now!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Alyonka, you sound like you have been scorned before.
Yep, we do all have maternal instincts (although I do try and fight them myself!)
And yep I'm in the process right now, trying to believe in someone, who doesn't seem to or doesn't even want to believe in himself.
Why am I doing this to myself?!
I try and see the best or see the 'better' in people.
Someone gave me a chance in my life before, when I needed it the most. But at the time, I told them where to go!
Only now in hindsight, through growing up and getting older that I realise people believed in me, saw I had potential and wanted to help.
Those chances made me the person I am today.
Gees, I could go on.......but I'm sure Miguel will have something to say and I just can't be bothered right now!

This is exactly what I am talking about - another project to work on ;) But I think if they are younger - there is a better chance, they still can have an open mind and develop some sort of positive and realistic outlook.

Status
Not open for further replies.