You ain't never gonna see me doing this!

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
You will never catch me stepping on a nail and shout" AYYYY!!!! DIABLO!!!!!! Crazy word they use.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC's "TURNO"!!!!!

I will eat ANYTHING "Dominican"A"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No matter how smelly,or disgusting!!! :lick::lick::lick:
That Said",
and since "Beating Women",LOUDNESS,and "Blocking streets/aisles, has already been taken,here a few "few" Dominican THINGS I "Usually" don't do!!
Drive with my "Xenons" on "HIGH",24/7.
Poison dogs,OR "others"!
Dump my "garbage" ie,plastic ANYTHING,junk cars,dead animals,constrution/de-struction debris,spit,pi$$,$hit,trees,household appliances,on the street!
Get Drunk.
"Lie" about EVERYTHING,not just the "Important" things!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
Pretend to be a "Evangelico/Mormon/Catolico/Cristiano" all the while living by absolutely none of their priciples!
"Selling" my VOTE!
"Buying" your vote!
Letting merchants rip me off,and either not knowing,or being afraid to "Look Tacano",
by demanding,and only paying,correct prices.
Abusing children,not just "sexual/psycological/and physical" abuse,but by putting children ahead of,clothes,booze,"Nikes", celulares, "yepetas",and other "Worldly Goods/Status Symbols"!
Letting children "run wild" with no supervision.
Let kids ride in cars without a seatbelt.
Let kids ride in open trucks!
My arm is tired!
To Be Continued!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Randall Bell

Feb 17, 2012
See CCCCCCris Cccolon, as tough as you may act on here, ultimately it seems you're actually a nice guy!

It's not that you're promiscuous or take advantage of putas -- IT'S JUST THAT YOU HAVE LOTS OF LOVE TO SHARE!! :)

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Call me "Chopped Liver",and spread me on a Bagel!. (ONION please!),and "toasted"!!!
I have 4 kids here,to speak of,they mellow my thoughts about kids!
Plus,I am "Semi-Retired" from the "Puta Scene",but hoping to stage a "Cum Back"!
During my next "Game",I'm planning to have a "Cum-From-BEHIND" victory!!!
SOMEBODY,Paaaaaaaaaleeeeeeeeeeez,"Stick A Fork In Me",cause,"I'm DONE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I thought of that AFTER hitting the button and considered going back.

Great Minds think Alike.........

Fools seldom differ

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Hard to say from where I'm standing......

I have no mirror, so can't see if I'm wearing the Dunce Cap.

I feel fine.......

How about you?:alien:

WW

Morenito0211

Dec 18, 2009
It's a little place called Mango Tropical on Ventnor Avenue in the Chelsea section of AC. Coming into AC on the Black Horse Pike, you make a right at the Monument and go down about 5 blocks, it's on the left.

I've never had a bad meal there, chivo guisado yesterday melted in my mouth. [My brother-in-law says that means it's a chiva, LOL]

Thanks...will try it out

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, don't think because I stopped pulling you up on your lies meant that no one thinks you are lying. It is purely because it is so obvious that there is no argument to be made, and I'm passed having an argument where you say 'no I'm not'. People stop posting because they can't be bothered with it, you lie all you want my friend, but people are old and wise enough on here to spot it before you even hit Enter.
People get much more of a flaming for less BS than you have dished out, so by all means people have been very accepting of your fantasy lifestyle and that's a good thing for you, there must be something good going for you for people to tolerate it.
I personally drew a line under your past BS and thought you'd noticed it was not getting you anywhere and so had chilled with the attention thing, I thought you understood. But after reading this rant I now see you still have the desperation to prove yourself which is obvious and a little sad. Most people don't try so hard if indeed they are not covering something up.
And so no, you're wrong again my friend, I left your thread as I felt sorry for you and I was bored with it, not because you won some game that is in your head, and only your head. 'Got me', 'starting something up', these are your words and in your mind, no body cares enough to 'start something up', and certainly no one wants to 'get you', or catch you out.
So chill out, the only person thinking about you is you. It's an open forum, everyones input is good, you have nothing to prove to anyone on hear, but don't expect everyone to believe you.
Now back to the thread!

How old are you? Mr 305 and (I not talking about Pitbull) stated that he was in his 20's. So why would a guy your age fill the need to call out someone half your age? Imfromda305 is young and living the life of a young person. I follow 305 in his blogs are think he is interesting.

Life isn't so great in England with that Dominican wife?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
How old are you? Mr 305 and (I not talking about Pitbull) stated that he was in his 20's. So why would a guy your age fill the need to call out someone half your age? Imfromda305 is young and living the life of a young person. I follow 305 in his blogs are think he is interesting.

Life isn't so great in England with that Dominican wife?

What has age to do with anything, (although I'm sure your concern is appreciated), you have no idea how old I am so you are making assumptions based on nothing (not surprising).
The guy brings it on himself, I mentioned nothing about him since his tales of his exploits and contradictions, infact I remember telling him I was not taking part in anymore silly threads almost 2 weeks ago when he was coming across as the kind of guy who could get knocked over by a parked car. I have merely answered his rant directed to me.

Life is very nice for me, where you would get the idea it isn't I'm unsure, but as you have a habit of basing assumption on nothing, yet again I'm not surprised.

So whatever your reason for this post is, I hope to have answered it, if not I apologize but I've done my charity work for the week, try again Monday. So you can run along now, your village is missing its idiot!

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I am not a fan of chivo
Done the right way, slow stewed and a little spicy, I can't tell it any different from a chuck roast...except it has more bones.

Give me a days notice when y'all can make Jarabacoa and I'll take you for some most excellent chivo. Seriously.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Done the right way, slow stewed and a little spicy, I can't tell it any different from a chuck roast...except it has more bones.

Give me a days notice when y'all can make Jarabacoa and I'll take you for some most excellent chivo. Seriously.

And of course all the bone bits, as they never seem to cut up a goat at the joints.

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011

Where do you go for your Chivo? Or is it secret! Every time I've left it up to someone else to prepare it correctly they overkill on the red wine, and I can't say I've seen it in a restaurant in DR anywhere. I love Chivo but I have to prepare it myself, which for me always detracts from the taste (I'm not sure if anyone is the same but I always enjoy a meal more that has been prepared for me).

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"La Finca" in east Santo Domingo,C/San Vincente de Paul,has the best,"To Die For","Chivo Guisado" in the capital!
Spicy,and served with "tostones,arroz con coco, and an ice cold"Presidente"!
I think I took half the "Hookers" in SD there,"Back-In-The-Day"!
Not all at the same time tho!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC