Pursue Chica or ....Not?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"Just keep it to themselves..."

They can't, after all they need to find out if their hookers are serious, so they pop up here... :bunny:

Wonder, how they find DR1 always that fast, sitting somewhere in a bar....

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
"Just keep it to themselves..."

They can't, after all they need to find out if their hookers are serious, so they pop up here... :bunny:

Wonder, how they find DR1 always that fast, sitting somewhere in a bar....

You are sooooooooooooo right. :)

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
so there i am, at the bar, working my hot culo off waiting tables when this ugly fat gringo walks in. my husband immediately chatted him up trying to sell him an excursion so that the fatso shakes at least a little bit of his lard on a horse back or a safari truck. but not. the gut is ugly like a goat, smelly like a goat and stingy like a goat who just spotted the last sad leaf on a guava tree.

so, i'm thinking, we gotta get to his money somewhat. i wink at my hubby, he nods his head in agreement and leaves. then i go to the goaty gringo and tell him he just spoke to an evil man, who is not his friend and is going to cheat him. god, it's so easy to gain their trust...

anyway, he asks me for my phone number so i give him my cell and tell him i finish at 5. he calls, of course. i could not answer as my husband was drilling me all nice and good and who has time to talk to goats? he texted me too later on but i was pounded again by my side boyfriend so i was only able to write few words.

he's texting and calling still. i wonder how much money does he have? i'm playing hard to get for now. i need him to think i am a worthy, hard working woman. i bet he's already telling some other gringos that he met the love of his life and asking how to proceed. what a fool!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
so there i am, at the bar, working my hot culo off waiting tables when this ugly fat gringo walks in. my husband immediately chatted him up trying to sell him an excursion so that the fatso shakes at least a little bit of his lard on a horse back or a safari truck. but not. the gut is ugly like a goat, smelly like a goat and stingy like a goat who just spotted the last sad leaf on a guava tree.

so, i'm thinking, we gotta get to his money somewhat. i wink at my hubby, he nods his head in agreement and leaves. then i go to the goaty gringo and tell him he just spoke to an evil man, who is not his friend and is going to cheat him. god, it's so easy to gain their trust...

anyway, he asks me for my phone number so i give him my cell and tell him i finish at 5. he calls, of course. i could not answer as my husband was drilling me all nice and good and who has time to talk to goats? he texted me too later on but i was pounded again by my side boyfriend so i was only able to write few words.

he's texting and calling still. i wonder how much money does he have? i'm playing hard to get for now. i need him to think i am a worthy, hard working woman. i bet he's already telling some other gringos that he met the love of his life and asking how to proceed. what a fool!

dv8, will the next chapter in your riveting tome be the part in which he opens a thread in DR1, asking for legal advice to bring his chica/ love-of -his- life back to the USA?

vacanodr

Jun 10, 2012

yeah that or here could be her thoughts:

Hmmm, wow this trabajo "no sirve". This job does not pay anything. I am soo broke. Soo little money for me. I want a visa and some money. I need a money tree. Hmm, here is this old guy, I will let the scam artist get him. No wait, in case one of the other 6 guys who send money to me stops sending money I can cut them and use this guy as the 6th guy getting scammed. I have 5 guys in New York and 1 in Italy sending money. This job pays nothing but the taxis to go back and forth but these dumb chumps. They all drill me with no condom and I think my lips there burn sometimes. My tiguere boyfriends in the barrio can get some money off this deal from this guy too. One of them got an STD but I did not get it. Hmmm, he can call me i save his number in my phone while I think about it. One of the guys in new york only sent 200 last month he being cheap. Man, I spent that on beers with my tiguere boyfrinds. Now I have the option to cut him because some other dumb bozo can send me money. I have to think about this one. I just hope this guy does not get stupid and think I love him or something. I hate when that happens. These guys just do not know that there are decent women here but they are not in this tourist area around here. They are way out in the campo or the city and work decent jobs and are decent people. This guy is just going to get scammed every time around here. I am so jealous that he probably never had to live so poor like this.

majorplates

Jan 28, 2013
Cute. Love? who the hell looks for that?! Lmao! Did NO ONE read the part where when she didn't answer I left to Sosua to have a good time which I did? I was just curious as to what the deal was with this Chica as this is my first trip to the DR and things obviously are different than in the states. And Being cool and confident doesnt change just because ones location does. Just thought some of the guys on here would have some helpful advice. Some did, some didn't. In any case she is coming over around 10. We will have a good time and go our separate ways. And ill keep all my **** lol.

Love and gifts... That made me laugh. As if i give a **** if she has a boyfriend(which she does) but she has a thing for black guys so atleast i have that going for me. Thanks for the input Guys!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Cute. Love? who the hell looks for that?! Lmao! Did NO ONE read the part where when she didn't answer I left to Sosua to have a good time which I did? I was just curious as to what the deal was with this Chica as this is my first trip to the DR and things obviously are different than in the states. And Being cool and confident doesnt change just because ones location does. Just thought some of the guys on here would have some helpful advice. Some did, some didn't. In any case she is coming over around 10. We will have a good time and go our separate ways. And ill keep all my **** lol.

Love and gifts... That made me laugh. As if i give a **** if she has a boyfriend(which she does) but she has a thing for black guys so atleast i have that going for me. Thanks for the input Guys!

dude, we have seen a million of guys like you come, and go, and get burned because you think you are still in Philly or AT. since you know all the required tricks of the trade, and you are the closest thing to Denzel she will ever see, why are you asking for advice, instead of giving it to us? care to open another thread, in which you advise us neophytes how a suave, debonair gallant such as yourself picks up chicks in foreign countries, just on his looks? especially in areas which are notorious for being the haven for slicksters from the social underbelly?

bermyboy

Bronze
Dec 13, 2007
LOL you think you wont be paying hey ha ha no such thing as free pu#$y !! Espescially in this country !
Anyway enjoy it dude !

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
LOL you think you wont be paying hey ha ha no such thing as free pu#$y !! Espescially in this country !

Anyway enjoy it dude !

first thing this guy should know is that prostitution is legal in the DR. which means that she can complain to the cops if you misunderstand the events, and do not pay her at the end. then, your ass will be a guest of the local jailhouse for at least one night of beautiful repose.

majorplates

Jan 28, 2013
There is indeed no such thing as free p*ssy anywhere, not even in America as time as well as money is spent on other **** such as clothes, dates and whatever else. I'm under no misconception I was simply replying to a post that mention me losing possessions. Money comes and goes just like chicas. Me, Denzel? No. But fat and ugly? Hell no lol. I'm young, and yes I am handsome, sue me. Never said I knew anything. Obviously I said this was my first trip here. Wow, some of the members here in town told me a lot of the guys on here were bitter but JEEZ!

Again thanks so those that told me to move on, she brushed me off, chill, wait and just enjoy my trip... Thanks!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Please talk about your experiences with the restaurants on the North Coast................
Much more interesting............the food that is.................
Chica/prostitute talk is soooooooooooo boring...........

B in Santiago

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dv8, will the next chapter in your riveting tome be the part in which he opens a thread in DR1, asking for legal advice to bring his chica/ love-of -his- life back to the USA?

god, i hate dr1 so much! no matter how much i try to keep my gringos off the internet, feeding them la pela and wiggling on the top of their miserable little sausages they always manage to find it. what a vicious site, that dr1! full of really, really mean people! they always talk about warning signs and my gringos start to look at me suspiciously and cut down the money they sent me...

well? can't a girl have four kids by four different men who are all in prison for armed robberies? what is wrong with that, i'm asking? and it's not my fault they get sick a lot and need constant medical treatment i cannot afford. and how those stupid gringos mock death of my 6th grandmother this year! we dominicans have large families, you know. and can't a girl ask to have money for the salon, shopping, rent and bills? what's wrong with spending the little i earn on beers and lottery? shouldn't it be a man who provides for a woman?

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
The OP can test his attraction factor by visiting a non touristic city in the DR and see if he gets a second look. In POP every guy is a model, 25 or 65 ;)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
god, i hate dr1 so much! no matter how much i try to keep my gringos off the internet, feeding them la pela and wiggling on the top of their miserable little sausages they always manage to find it. what a vicious site, that dr1! full of really, really mean people! they always talk about warning signs and my gringos start to look at me suspiciously and cut down the money they sent me...

well? can't a girl have four kids by four different men who are all in prison for armed robberies? what is wrong with that, i'm asking? and it's not my fault they get sick a lot and need constant medical treatment i cannot afford. and how those stupid gringos mock death of my 6th grandmother this year! we dominicans have large families, you know. and can't a girl ask to have money for the salon, shopping, rent and bills? what's wrong with spending the little i earn on beers and lottery? shouldn't it be a man who provides for a woman?

dv8, when my mom was still alive, she was the Director of In Service Education for a NYC hospital. there was a janitor there, from the DR, who hated working summers. every beginning of June he would put in for unpaid leave to go home, because his grandmother was dying. they fired him after she died twice.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
The OP can test his attraction factor by visiting a non touristic city in the DR and see if he gets a second look. In POP every guy is a model, 25 or 65 ;)

or, he can stay in POP, and try to pick up someone like one of the Brugal girls, with his Newark savoir faire. we''ll see how far he gets with a girl who can buy and sell him twenty times before lunchtime.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
There is indeed no such thing as free p*ssy anywhere, not even in America as time as well as money is spent on other **** such as clothes, dates and whatever else.

Again thanks so those that told me to move on, she brushed me off, chill, wait and just enjoy my trip... Thanks!

Said like a monger who doesn't quite realize he's a monger. You don't always "pay for it" unless you're with a woman who reduces relationships down to cash and material possessions. If your experience is largely with gold-digging women, then that's really kind of your fault, isn't it? Most truly decent women put up with a lot more ish from us than the other way around. I mean, you don't REALLY think your date loves Michael Bay movies and wings at Hooters on NFL game days, do you?

To your point, there are only a few options:

1) Half-decent jobs are hard to come by, and she didn't want to lose hers by turning down (and thus ****ing off) one of the restaurant's customers.

2) She wasn't feeling you, and was just trying to be nice, in the hopes you'd forget about her as soon as you got back on Pedro Clisante.

3) She's preoccupied with a husband, boyfriend, other tourist(s), kids, elderly folks, school, another job, or any combination therein.

Anyway, every guy who goes to the NC has the same fantasy: he's gotten over the whole pay-for-play thing, and now wants to try to score a "real" chica. Problem is, she knows why you're there, and decent girls don't date guys who frequent Passion's on relatively short vacations.