7 hot single women;Sousa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
men in the DR

I figured the choices are limited with the locals , but i was hoping on the tourism to help out my sex life. What about europeans, canadians, or aussies. I guess if that does not work out my girlfriends and I will just have to satisfy eachother; again!
I really did not to get this carried away about men in the DR , but does anyone know a fun all night bar/disco.? And Pam thanks for the advice.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: men in the DR

nstokes said:
. I guess if that does not work out my girlfriends and I will just have to satisfy eachother; again!

Please keep posting. Feel free to elaborate on this :)

Larry (bozo)

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Pam, is that what you doing?

goatfarmnga said:
(I keep posting these not too interesting posts as my goal is to hit 500 before I get to the Dr..Life is really boring here in Ga..:) LOL)

I wondered about that. You're so funny. Keep posting girl.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Yep, that is my goal...

500 here I come..LOL :) Nope, not the Indy or Daytona 500..been there done that (spectator of course!) :) Pam

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Nstokes ? go to Caberete, you will find no shortage of European and surfer type guys to hand around with.

By the way, don?t underestimate a sankie. I have seen woman that are also very well traveled and that consider themselves non-idiots be lured in by the power of the sankie :)

Plenty of bars on the beach that stay open till the early hours of the morning. In my opinion, Caberete is the party capital of the DR right now in terms of nightlife in a small area.

The beach is great, plus you have lots of good places to eat and get drunk. Your 15mins from Sosua and 1hr from Saniago.

Go have fun and send us the photos?

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Re: st louis? , um... NO!!

nstokes said:
That was biggest B.S. Iv'e ever heard, you definetly need to work on your pick up lines.

Well, now I am insulted :p
"definetly" insulted :p
I'm outta this thread
SLM
LMAO

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Nstokes: Don't listen to these guys...They secretly wish they were as smooth as the sankies. Besides they lump into the sanky category everyone who goes out with a tourist. I say have fun with sankies or with other tourists. The only one thing I would advise is to always keep in mind that you're there to have fun. The problem some of these women have is that they go there and in about a week "fall in love" with these guys, who then take adavantage of them. I personally see nothing wrong with buying a guy some drinks if at the end of the night you're gonna get some good nookie, specially since you're much better off financially than they are and being american I'm sure you're an independent woman who don't always want the guy to pay. Soooo....Keep a clear mind, make sure they wear protection, and above all have fun...

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
suarezn said:
Nstokes: make sure they wear protection, and above all have fun...

If you do like to sleep with slimy con-men then I agree you HAVE to wear protection with these slimy sankies. Remember that most of them sleep with men too. They will do anything for money (except work of course). Just remember where he might have stuck his tool the night before. There could be some queer canadian on his flight back home with memories of queer sex with your lovely,charming sankie.
Larry

Dec 9, 2002
Besides they lump into the sanky category everyone who goes out with a tourist
Not quite right, Suarezn. They lump into the sanky category every single Dominican man who they do not know personally.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Larry (ILoveDR) said:
If you do like to sleep with slimy con-men then I agree you HAVE to wear protection with these slimy sankies. Remember that most of them sleep with men too. They will do anything for money (except work of course). Just remember where he might have stuck his tool the night before. There could be some queer canadian on his flight back home with memories of queer sex with your lovely,charming sankie.
Larry

Larry: From your posts I gather you pay for sex. So that means you like to sleep with slimy con-women, who have their pimps who is probably a sanky himself. So when you do that just think about who has stuck their tool in them the night before (or even an hour ago). You could be indirectly sharing some fluids with that same queer canadian...

I personally don't see the difference between a man or a woman coming to the DR for some sex paid or unpaid. Personally I wish all of you just stopped coming to my country to infect my people, but that's another thread...

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
suarzen

Nope you got it all wrong. I am never conned. If a girl askes me for 500 pesos and I want to have sex with her I give it. It is a buisness transaction. No pimps. No drinks and dancing. No imaginary romance. No lies of sick family members. No phone numbers exchanged and western union trips. None of that. Just sex.

Larry

edited to add: back to the original topic, I think Cabarete has the most beautiful spacious beach I have ever seen. It is a nice little strip filled with nice restaurants, bars, internet cafes, moto rentals..whatever you need. It is cheap too. Hope you have fun.

Larry

Last edited:

samiam

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
nstokes:
I highly recmnd Cabarete. Besides distances between Sosua-Cabarete are short. But it seems to me you'll have a better time in cabarete. Look up Hotel Velero, its really nice.
Have a good trip!

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
suarezn said:
Personally I wish all of you just stopped coming to my country to infect my people, but that's another thread...

Suarzen,
If your politicians didnt drain the economy, there would be plenty of jobs and opportunities for these younr ladies and they would not need to prostitute themselves. Blame your politicians, not me.

Larry

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Larry: Like I said that's another thread...I'm not blaming you personally, I just wish the situation was different. It makes me sick to my stomach to see beautiful young girls going out with some old saggy tourist, jus tbecause they need money to survive...and you know that if they didn't need the money there would be no way in hell that they would even look at these guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.