7 hot single women;Sousa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
hooking up with sankies

First of all how do know that Im blonde, most Califronia girls are not blonde , and most of them dye their hair( look at their roots you can tell) I am a naturual by the way and myhair lays at my watse line. And If your friend wanted to hang with me he better buy me drinks! I dont mind buying drinks but for men who are established with their own money. I will probally will not buy any Sankies drinks, but never say never I have been known to open my tab once or twice to strangers when Im drunk. But what Im trying to say is that I woul d not bye a sankie a drink because I have to much pride in myself and way too stubborn to let someone take advantage of me. Iwant to be the one in control , Control makes me feel sexy and free to make choices(whether they are right or wrong) I would never go home with a man if I felt he was in control and I was the idiot. I want to be the user!!!!!!!!!

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Do not worry about sankies...

Where ever you go as a tourist..there is some form of men who hit on women..In Guam I had a problem with Japanese men slipping me Money and their room numbers..Thought all Americans are that way I was told....Sankies will be there but so will other tourists looking to meet other tourists for fun..I figure you will find that kind..Enjoy and wear sun screen..No fun with a case of sun poisoning I am sure! :) Pam

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Mike Incognito said:
Every Single answer always become the same....sankies...racism and everything envolved between. Is there something else here in the DR????

yeah, putas.

Larry

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
We's Talks Abouts Thems Alls the Times

Mike Incognito said:
So why never talk about thems??? :)

Read a few posts before asking something so obviously incorrect.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Better Odds: Your Idea or the Cubs Win the World Series?

newuser said:
I have read the whole thread up to this point and aside from Hillbilly's reply, no one else has mentioned that the best nightlife in the Dominican Republic is to be found in Santo Domingo and Santiago.

From reading your thread, nightlife is the priority of your trip. If being close to the beach is not of great importance, you may want to consider staying in Santo Domingo or Santiago (both of which are relatively sankie free areas).

Tip: Take the Cubs.

No beach+ No all-inclusive unlimited food and drinks = No way.

These are 7 "behind the wall" safe resort tourists without a doubt.

I agree with you, BTW - I stay of course in Boca Chica but frequently go to the capital and would like to get up to Santiago, maybe in Dec/January when I have almost 2 weeks.

I stay in a small hotel the owner of which keeps my luggage and books for me and in which a full time resident even moves my stuff into my room the day I arrive plus stocks a small amount of food and water.

Try getting the Hamaca/Don Juan/Other AI to do that.

I eat in the town, get entertained in the town and travel in the area. If you gave me a free day pass for Hamaca I wouldn't go in there.

dr lover

Aug 17, 2003
Hi , you are always talking about sankies but are there really no other guys?I travell alone to DR and i want also get out off the hotel at night.When i want i must ask someone of the staff from the hotel i stay so i must pay for taxi and their drinks.And yes i have blond hair en green blue eyes.Some advice ?i stay in riu resort in Puerto Plata.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Are you saying there are NO interesting guests?

dr lover said:
Hi , you are always talking about sankies but are there really no other guys?I travell alone to DR and i want also get out off the hotel at night.When i want i must ask someone of the staff from the hotel i stay so i must pay for taxi and their drinks.And yes i have blond hair en green blue eyes.Some advice ?i stay in riu resort in Puerto Plata.

You go to these AI's with all the other gringos and gringettes, there MUST be men there alone, or travelling a couple or 3 guys together - why don't you ask them?

If you ever come to Boca Chica and have blond hair and blue-green eyes (and are not 60 or weigh 400 lbs.) , heck, ask ME.

dms3611

Bronze
Jan 14, 2002
Bus being rented by Chris C. and AZB..............

.....word on the street has it that Chris and AZB have rented a Metro bus to pick the "group - o - seven" up at the airport and give them a tour of the country. They are just a bit "unclear" as to the actual dates and times and are seeking clarification.......

daisyone

Aug 16, 2003
I'm fairly new to this fourm, but I've been keeping up on most of the posts. You guys are vultures!! hahaha! I'm glad I dont have blond hair and blue eyes. Better still..I'm glad I dont weigh 400 lbs!
(although, I'm not skinny either!) As for you 7 hot, single, women...I'm sure you expected all that you got on these posts.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
going to sosua??

well we just need to save some cash for the airfare, it seems like it is going to be around 700-900 dollars,so within time. But we a 100% going . We are going to tear that town apart , very excited , especially for skinny dipping!!!!!

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
Re: going to sosua??

nstokes said:
well we just need to save some cash for the airfare, it seems like it is going to be around 700-900 dollars,so within time. But we a 100% going . We are going to tear that town apart , very excited , especially for skinny dipping!!!!!

Man, all this build up and you haven't even got the money or a specific date to go there. I thought you were on your way.

$700-900 seems steep for PP especially if you mean US$. A charter flight should be under $400 CDN/$260 US

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Let the girls dream.......

I am sure when the date gets here you will know..And you men will get that bus ready to go touring now ya hear! :) Pam (counting down to the big 500 post..:) )

chicker

Jan 1, 2002
Re: going to sosua??

nstokes said:
...We are going to tear that town apart , very excited , especially for skinny dipping!!!!!

Well, sooner or later you're going to have to dry off, so head over to Eddy's in sosua and ask for me. I prefer the blow-dryer method. Towels can be so cumbersome, you know.
SLM

ps nobody should be paying 900 bucks to get to the DR. You need to shop around

nacho

Nov 22, 2002
Some thoughts....

I've never been to the north coast, but from what I have heard Cabarete is the ticket.

Just don't expect to be able to compare your DR destination to somewhere like Cancun, Mazatlan, or Pureto Vallarta. It's the DR - smaller...cozy...homey...and incredibly laid back. Even Jimmy Buffet moves with the speed of a superhero in comparison. I would expect the nightlife to be in small clubs...but highly concentrated (I don't mean clubs clustered together). and LOUD......

If you are a white, or even a light-skinned black with lighter tinted hair - you are a rubia in the DR

There is nothing wrong with AI's, if you get a good one. Clean, fresh, good food, lots and lots of booze and exclusive beaches and pools. I don't see what the problem is with that. Except I am sure you could get all that in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, etc etc. You will miss out on the Dominican ambience that's for sure.

That was a good post Hillbillly

Last edited:

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Suggesting, not spamming

Girls, right in Sosua bay, depending on your budget, visit www.starzresorts.com, premium food & beverages, all inclusive and only 10 mins from Cabarete.
We have 2 discos in the premises, but the kind of lifestyle you want is in cabarete, curiously we have as well Estrella del Mar in Cabarete, we provide 2 shuttles daily for you to spend the day there all in our AI plan.
http://www.starzresorts.com

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
7 hot females

Hola to all , first of all!!

I have been watching this post very quietly for a while now chuckling with evey new messages.

As a female (who has been called HOT, LOL) I like to poit out to the ladies, that YES, Cabarete is the palce to go and to be, and yes, ther are a lot of Dominican men, that will hit on you and want to marry you right of the bet...and so what, if you know where you stand, use him and have fun. Most of them are gorgeous anyways.
About the European tourists that are there, well, a lot of them are looking for no strings attached relations with the Dominican girls and sometimes, they get a real big Surprise...wink, wink......
But , you never know, some of my female friends came to visit us from Canada and found a New York millionaire, I mean it:)))
Life is funny , you never know what to expect

Said all that, I think you gals, shoud rent your own villa in Cabarete and have a blast, as you can do what ever your heart desires in your home away from home , your own pool and be as close to the beach as you like. You can also hire a cook for as low as $10 per day, who will shop, cook, serve and clean up later. You talk abou t a great vacation-this is it!!!

SO, if you decide on that idea, send me an email and I will find you a great villa that you would have the most fun for the time you are there;) http://www.sunnyvillaholidays.com/solbonito.html

Have fun, enjoy , do what nobody else will, if your heart so desires. Life is too short;)

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Hey I am going to go to Sosua when these gals are there. I think a middle aged Loud, Fat, Ugly American with Hairy Back and Flip Flops will fit right in. I can hang out long enough for the Beer Goggles to come out and be in like Flint!

Hey, did you know that the hair on my back dance the Merenge?? A true sight to see for those interested in Adventure Tourism!! Those Sankies have NOTHING on me, Let me tell ya!

Lets get it on Gals!!! Your looks will NOT let me down, I promise! I can promise all 7 of you hotties a GOOD time you won't ever forget. I am great in bed and please meself all the time in case you were wondering. I am also low maintenence and only take 5 minutes! I just burp and fart the rest of the night! How is that for a irresistable come on?

Status
Not open for further replies.