7 hot single women;Sousa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
sosua- cabarete

So I was looking at cabarete bay hotel but I think their web site is down, and I cant get any photos. But since I am staying at Sosua ( oops Im sorry s-o-o-o-sua; you guys are tuff!) bay hotel they allow exchanges still with the cabarete bat hotel. And i like all-inclusive , It is kind like Vegas( which I go to abut 4-5 times a year) a "No-brainer. I think men seem to forget how much shit women carry around with them, and I usually drink all day long , and for the price Im paying I will drink more than that in a bar tab. So Im basically getting free food and a nice place to stay. I was also thinking about casa marina reef, Ive heard the waves are a little to strong, any advice. Oh and I am not hooking up with a Sankie, I been with latin men before, smallest penis's Ive ever seen ; I mean the guy had to hold it in,Iwould rather please my self. Im usually attracted to Italians, and baseball players types .And yes I know I probally wont find what Im looking for. And worst part is I get bad beer goggles so Im kind of worried.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
nstokes

All-inclusives are a rip off. You are worried about how much your bar tab will be if you drink all day long? A bottle of presedente is a little over 1 dollar in a bar in cabarete. Wouldnt you rather stay in a non inclusive hotel and be able to go from bar to bar drinking wherever you want? A nice meal in a good restaurant is peanuts too. Stay in your AI if you want to but its a mistake. My advice is to check into a nice hotel when you get there for around 25 dollars per night. You can get a decent place for that. If you dont like that place then find a better one and check into that one the next day. Look around and you will see how far your money goes on the north coast.As far as men go those who work in the AI resorts are mostly sankies .Sounds like you would be better off hooking up with another tourist so you can meet plenty of them in the bars along the beach and then you can take them back to your room if you want too. Cant do that if you stay in an AI.

Larry

Last edited:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Re: sosua- cabarete

nstokes said:
Oh and I am not hooking up with a Sankie, I been with latin men before, smallest penis's Ive ever seen ; I mean the guy had to hold it in,Iwould rather please my self. Im usually attracted to Italians, and baseball players types .

Oh...your latin guy was probably mexican. Dominicans have a lot of african in them, if you know what I mean.

I'm now fully recommending that you hook up with a Sanky. You need to change your image of a latin guy. Sankies may not be well educated, but they normally have killer bodies, know how to dance and I'm sure really know how to please a woman, since that's all they do...
Hell, I'm recommending that every resort make that part of the all inclusive package. You get "free" food, drinks and a sanky to keep you company if so desired.

As for finding a "baseball player type" of guy, whatever that means, you should have no problem findin many, as Baseball is the national past time in the DR. All the guys, including the sankies, have played baseball.
Do you want the Alex Rodriguez, the Sammy Sosa, or the David Wells type? I'm sure whatever type you're into you're be able to find it.

Last edited:

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
beer goggles

they are basically a term used for when you get too drunk and think every ugly guy in room is goodlooking. And then you wake up in the morning and look next to you and your basically thinking "OH SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE). bad situation.

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
sankies

well maybe I will give it a try, but I hate condoms and know that is a must, And it seems like I would need to double-up.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Re: sankies

nstokes said:
well maybe I will give it a try, but I hate condoms and know that is a must, And it seems like I would need to double-up.

For sankies buy some bicycle inner tubes, twist one end shut, glue the twisted end shut as well, then have him use 2 condoms before using the inner tubel. The combination might be pathogen-resistant enough.

Actually a wet suit for diving and some Glad bags would be useful preventative measures too.

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Wow!

OK. I admit that I haven't read all these replies!

But if you want a fun time I have a guy who works for me who's a body-builder with a body to-die-for who loves the 'rubias'. He's 'dark' but very well built. And - a good - person. He's worked for us for 2 years! PM me if you want a good time and I will introduce you ...

Tom (aka XR)

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Sankies and Latin men...

Well you can not judge all men by one bad experience..My husband is Dominican and I have no sexual complaints but they are not good husband material..not too much for working etc..but can keep you happy in other ways much like a sankie I am sure LOL :) Protect yourself and have the most fun possible and give us a trip report! Pam (on the countdown to 500....:))
Gee Tom (XR) Are you gonna consider opening a dating service..huummmmLOL :)

abe

Jan 2, 2002
Equal opportunity sex tourism

I can't help but acknowledge that nstokes has done a great service in raising the issue (once again) of everybody gettin' some on vacation in the DR.

No high falutin questions about taking advantage of people, situations, etc. Just some good ole fashioned hedonism without shame.

Bravo--or I guess for her and her friends it would be brava or something like that. I can spell English, but Italian gender stuff is another story.

Ms nstokes, please do not forget to bring something for the kids--perhaps books in Spanish, pencils, etc. Baseballs of course. Save a few pesos from the bartabs to tip the housekeeping people and all the other hardworking and very nice warm reliable people you will meet wherever you stay.

Getting to know some people other than the bootie-shakers will flush the bad feelings you are likely to get from the sankies as described on this board--who of course exist in reality.
But now that you have been duly warned and fully prepared, perhaps you will have nothing but good feelings during and after your trip.

Do not drink and climb on the back of motoconchos. And as for all those guys wanting to climb on your back (or front)--well, what the hell. You seem to be well in control.

Cabarete is way cool indeed--get your hair braided the first day so you can afford it. It's expensive!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Re: Sankies and Latin men...

goatfarmnga said:
Well you can not judge all men by one bad experience..My husband is Dominican and I have no sexual complaints but they are not good husband material..not too much for working etc..but can keep you happy in other ways much like a sankie I am sure LOL :) Protect yourself and have the most fun possible and give us a trip report! Pam (on the countdown to 500....:))
Gee Tom (XR) Are you gonna consider opening a dating service..huummmmLOL :)

And you shouldn't compare all Dominican men by your husband . I'm sure some men do work.

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
ONLY $500 RD...

OK Tom XR...I was hoping it to be a high class dating service, say $550 RD..Hey if I end up single again..(who knows) since my hubby can not behave..Hook me up with your worker friend! LOL I Could literally get killed for that comment since he thinks I am meeting men on DR1 for my future life in the DR... I can only say I wish THAT is what I was doing instead of gathering some useful info for my move...You know the drill from prior posts...:( Pam

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Re: Re: Sankies and Latin men...

Anna Coniglio said:
And you shouldn't compare all Dominican men by your husband . I'm sure some men do work.

Yeah and I am sure some of them do work..I WAS speaking of my husband..You seem to have some problem with everything I post so?

Last edited:

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
Re: Wow!

XanaduRanch said:
OK. I admit that I haven't read all these replies!

But if you want a fun time I have a guy who works for me who's a body-builder with a body to-die-for who loves the 'rubias'. He's 'dark' but very well built. And - a good - person. He's worked for us for 2 years! PM me if you want a good time and I will introduce you ...

Tom (aka XR)

Why would you want to set up your friend with a complete stranger ( I mean obviuosly it is just or sex) but what would happened if I was overweight and ugly... What kind of friend would you be. And what are 'rubies'?

nstokes

Aug 20, 2003
Re: Re: Wow!

nstokes said:
Why would you want to set up your friend with a complete stranger ( I mean obviuosly it is just or sex) but what would happened if I was overweight and ugly... What kind of friend would you be. And what are 'rubies'?

Oh Im sorry rubia's!!!!!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
A reply from Grand Pappy

Dear nsotkes
You have brought a breath of fresh air to this board. You are most welcome here.

As for your plight over a choice between Cabarete of Sosua, rest assured that you will have a much more "fulfilling" nightlife in Cabarete, because it caters to a wind surfing, kite surfing crowd and they enjoy their fun.

That said, there are a couple of places in Sosua that are good to visit, especially Eddy's Sports Bar, just up the road from your hotel.

However, if you want to mow down some local studs of the upper class, you had best come to Santiago and visit Francifol and the other places where they hang out. I cannot imagine what 7 SoCal ladies would do to this town.....

Oh yes, if your trip is towards the end of October, well all the better, since baseball season should be about to start and you can have some fun at the ball park in Santiago. My daughter would love to introduce you to the guys!!

As for the foreboding words about "sankies" they are , indeed, wise words for the most part. The guys are leeches and experts.

I would suppose that you could take care of yourself.

Also: Sunblock (30+ at least)
Bug spray with DEET--for late night early morning--arms and legs are tasty morsels for our local mosquito population.

A light sweater or jacket for when you go up on one of the mountains "for the view" It can get cold on buses or in shops or restaurants.

Nuf said.

You are going to have a blast!

HB--Who did read the whole thread and LMAO!

Oh yeah, "rubias" are the typical blond, light skinned girls from Europe or the States. In fact "rubia"is any light skinned person.
(Rubio for men)

Last edited:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Re: Re: Wow!

nstokes said:

Because he knows his friend wont really care what you look like. You are expected to buy him drinks and so on and take him out and have some fun with him. He wont be dipping into his pocket (nothing there but lint anyway) but YOU will and he will have a good time.He might also insinuate that you could "help him out" a little bit. In turn he will phuck your brains out. Tom is setting you up with a "sankie in disguise". But it is someone he knows and is vouching for so you can be assured that you will be safe. I think you should take him up on the offer.

Larry

edited to add : a rubia is a blond female.

Last edited:

goatfarmnga

Bronze
Jun 24, 2003
Hey XR was trying!

Let Tom fix her up at least the guy will probably be a nice looking guy who may treat her nicely and probably would not do anything to jeopardize his friendship with Tom so she is in good hands! I am sure some are not "Sankies" out there! I would definitely feel safer with someone recommended than a street/bar sankie! Oh who is the Moderator on this thread..If it is Anna.. sure to close it because I posted.....LOL :) PAM
edited because I keep calling XR TOM HR...duh on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.