American women dating dominican Men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizen68

Aug 25, 2004
lefty or righty

perfctbratt said:
So basically from your "studies" I just have a guy who cant get it up or if he does it doesnt last long? LOL i would have rather just not had sex than know that about dominican guys! Ruined my fantasy, thanks :knockedou
Some men say that when they want to cheat on their partner, they use their left hand,,...? I wonder what they mean by that...?

DRzCubanito

Oct 13, 2004
My Point of View

Being Dominican and Cuban and my father is Dominican I can say that I value a relationship. I was dating a young lady who is black from the south and me from NY but spent most of my time in DR back and forth. I believe in respect and will do the world for you if only you respect me. We have this on and off thing and yes I will say I do get a little over protective and controling on some issues. When she push my buttons with smart remarks assuming I will fuss until I get tired of it. We aren't togther but we both want to work it out just both stubborn. I work as a computer speciailst/sell DELL also i work a lot but with her she lives with her mother. I believe its 50/50 with her its her way or no way on her terms 50/50. She often say that Domincan men being I am seen Dominican only cause my father is and mother is Cuban that we are so shallow or stuck in our ways.

DRzCubanito

Oct 13, 2004
Sex Part

Well we have dated for 8months and I have never asked to have sex with her because relationship is more than that. We kiss and enjoy each other company when we do be around each other, but for me making out you have to really love that person. Anyone can sleep with someone but when you love them it means more than just a nut on both ends

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
is this 2004 ?

DRzCubanito said:
Well we have dated for 8months and I have never asked to have sex with her because relationship is more than that. We kiss and enjoy each other company when we do be around each other, but for me making out you have to really love that person. Anyone can sleep with someone but when you love them it means more than just a nut on both ends

Where did you come from ?? 8 months :eek: You can't be serious.. This doesn't exist anymore..
You say you really need to love that person in order to have sex.. Well what are you still waiting for ???

Hope your relationship is going somewhere because you ain't

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
Where is the honesty? He needs to deliver.

If this guy is not having sex with you now, just think about a year from now. You need to corner him and find out the problem.

What else is he hiding besides the salami?

After I wine and dine my woman I expect to be paid.

perfctbratt

Sep 6, 2004
update??

O.k so almost 4 months now and still none.. I know from a woman that sounds bad but... of course he makes the sexual comments, physical actions as well.. but still no salami as one put it..lol.. I am beginnning to think I really dont want to know what he is keeping from me when it comes to having sex??? He acts like we are together when people are around and makes the sex comments even then especially when he sees them looking my way, yet hasnt acted on them.. Dunno thanks all

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
!!!

perfctbratt said:
O.k so almost 4 months now and still none.. I know from a woman that sounds bad but... of course he makes the sexual comments, physical actions as well.. but still no salami as one put it..lol.. I am beginnning to think I really dont want to know what he is keeping from me when it comes to having sex??? He acts like we are together when people are around and makes the sex comments even then especially when he sees them looking my way, yet hasnt acted on them.. Dunno thanks all

You're way too patient.. After that many months of dating it should be easy enough to ask what's up with him !!!!
Well that's just me..

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Do what a guy would do in your shoes

You are going to have to dump him, you are wasting your precious time....you could of had some months ago from someone else.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Jozee74 said:
You are going to have to dump him, you are wasting your precious time....you could of had some months ago from someone else.
Is he religious?

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Jozee74 said:
Hold on girls,

I can?t believe you!!
You find a guy that you should be proud of for not seeing you as a sex object and the first advices coming from other girls are to dump him? why not check what he believes in? If this guy wanted to take advantage of you it looks like he would not have any problems doing so, since it looks like you are very open for sex.....Maybe he wants to be married by the church and lose his virginity on his wedding night.

Unless you just want him for the sex.

You are just lucky that you did not come across a tigre like me.......

With a nympho like me, your question would be like,

I just met this guy and all he wants to do is be on top 24/7....lol
and I can't stand it.

You girls would reply like this;

Girl, you have to dump him quick, you see that he is just using you for the sex? he is taking advantage of you.

You girls crack me up, who understand you females?

Kristina_T

Oct 26, 2004
You're Hilarious!!!

Mr_DR said:
Hold on girls,

I can?t believe you!!
You find a guy that you should be proud of for not seeing you as a sex object and the first advices coming from other girls are to dump him? why not check what he believes in? If this guy wanted to take advantage of you it looks like he would not have any problems doing so, since it looks like you are very open for sex.....Maybe he wants to be married by the church and lose his virginity on his wedding night.

and I can't stand it.

Girl, you have to dump him quick, you see that he is just using you for the sex? he is taking advantage of you.

And you are absolutely right!!!! lol It is very true what you say. It just depends on one's own feelings about it. If it doesn't feel right.... then it's time to go. Maybe he's gay and in the closet, and so he puts on a show for everyone so they don't know it. Of course, he could be religious.... we could speculate for days.... but the point is.... if you're tired of waiting, then bounce!!!

Women are kinda weird huh..... MYSELF INCLUDED of course!!!! hehehehe
:classic:

Kristina_T

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Kristina_T said:
And you are absolutely right!!!! lol It is very true what you say. It just depends on one's own feelings about it. If it doesn't feel right.... then it's time to go. Maybe he's gay and in the closet, and so he puts on a show for everyone so they don't know it. Of course, he could be religious.... we could speculate for days.... but the point is.... if you're tired of waiting, then bounce!!!

Women are kinda weird huh..... MYSELF INCLUDED of course!!!! hehehehe
:classic:

Kristina_T
I agree with you Kristina about you girls being difficult...
I think a jigsaw puzzle would be much easier to figure out

perfctbratt

Sep 6, 2004
Women difficult?

No no no.. I am not saying it isnt nice to be seeing a guy who chooses not to have sex right away, but come on guys how many of them are you that "actually" choose to wait if a woman is up for having sex with you?? Not many so it kind of threw up a red flag up for me. Women dont complain that men dont want sex, we just wonder what the hell is wrong with him that he is not like the other 95% who gripe, eat, sleep, and breath wanting it..lol :eek:

Jozee74

Sep 3, 2004
Mr_DR said:
Hold on girls,

I can?t believe you!!

and I can't stand it.

For that comment, you are going to have quite a few females trying to snatch you LOL ;)

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
American Women Dating Dominican Men

perfctbratt said:
No no no.. I am not saying it isnt nice to be seeing a guy who chooses not to have sex right away, but come on guys how many of them are you that "actually" choose to wait if a woman is up for having sex with you?? Not many so it kind of threw up a red flag up for me. Women dont complain that men dont want sex, we just wonder what the hell is wrong with him that he is not like the other 95% who gripe, eat, sleep, and breath wanting it..lol :eek:
I'm just reading this post but I just had to comment. I don't understand the moral attitude of women today. Contrary to popular belief, every man is not a sex-seeking dog! Don't buy into the immoral rot portrayed by the T.V. and movie actors and actresses on the big screen. Everybody is NOT doing it! Maybe your guy just wants to honor you as a woman and possibly as his future wife. There are men out here who truely understand that what you have is a precious treasure meant to be enjoyed only your by husband. And believe it, ask any man, your future husband will appreciate it. If you really want to know why he's holding back just be honest and ask him, because all we can do is guess.

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
is this 2004?

Milagro02 said:
Where did you come from ?? 8 months :eek: You can't be serious.. This doesn't exist anymore..
You say you really need to love that person in order to have sex.. Well what are you still waiting for ???

Hope your relationship is going somewhere because you ain't
Decency and respect have NO TIME LIMIT!

Milagro02

Sep 29, 2004
wrong crowd

yvette said:
Decency and respect have NO TIME LIMIT!
I totally agree but this as nothing to do with sex.

There is definitaly something wrong in this relationship and I think the number one reason is lack of comunication between those 2.. Why doesn't she simply ask him? After that many months of dating and they've never flirted the subject ???!!!! I'll say it again.. there is something wrong with this relationship.

prismaspeck

Aug 29, 2004
same men?

Mr_DR said:
Hold on girls,

I can?t believe you!!

and I can't stand it.

Dominican men, no matter what their religiuos background will have sex before they get married so it is very rare to find a dominican male virgin. Of course, the guy might not be having sex with her because he respects her, but he might be getting sex somewhere else. There are so many reasons to why...but what she should do is ask him herself what's going on...that's all there is to it.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
Jozee74 said:
For that comment, you are going to have quite a few females trying to snatch you LOL ;)
They may snatch me,
But I am very hard to get though...lol
I will not go to bed within the first 30 minutes of just meeting someone..lol

Even a nympho like me wants to keep a good reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.