American women dating dominican Men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_DR

Silver
May 12, 2002
perfctbratt said:
Just so everyone is CLEAR- the guy and I at the time of my first post were just hanging out- getting to know one another yet in a way more than friends. He knew that I was open to more than friends thus the question as to WHY he wouldnt take me up on an offer most would not refuse. I had asked many times the problem and the answer was he was going through some things but was very much interested in me..lol yea my thoughts also!! I didnt stress it as most would say- dig more into it.. didnt stress it b/c it/he was no big deal as we were not together. I was patient and gave him time, did my own thing and went on with my day to day life, having a good time without him. Then he seemed to be getting closer and sticking around more, being more affectionate so it got me wondering. I said before anything was to happen i wanted to know what the deal was before- only two months prior.. Come to find out he was going through a "difficult divorce"..lol.. and didnt want to put me in the middle. ON one hand I would say thank you i appreciate you respecting me and not putting me in the middle of drama, yet the other side said hey why not just tell me? BUT then I find out if that wasnt his reason for waiting well to put it in a nice way- it wasnt the only one I could see :) the only reason I mention this (not to be a critisizing woman about mens size etc etc as most guys think women are) but to mention it b/c so many have said maybe thats the reason he waited, he was insecure!! So there you go theres the juice!! :surprised

I did not want to say i told you so.
You are just lucky that it was not some one like me because that would not have prevented me from getting my grove on with you even if it meant breaking your heart...lol...JJ....So are you just gonna wait it out?

ESOLteacher

Dec 14, 2004
interesting!

I have been waiting for weeks with baited breath SERIOUSLY! for the update. I saw the divorce explanation coming - good for him. As for size, many small men can wokr wonders with their mouths and fingers - did he say that he likes to do those things? You could always buy for him the new book SHE COMES FIRST - it even has a PAPAYA (LOL!) on the cover. So ask him if he likes to eat papaya or the semilla de mango!

Whew - so where do you go from here querida.

p.s. sorry if I offended anyone - just kiddin around here, OK?

bailarin

Sep 2, 2004
Mr_DR said:
It depends what day of the week and how nice she is being to me.
That's sad to hear because it's as though your love for her isn't unconditional. Yes I know at times both men and women can be difficult to live with-boy let me tell you I can write a book-however I know that if I was your wife I wouldn't like to know that you are writing these things online. But hey I guess some people are open to liberated relationships so it's just my opinion. :eek:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
perfctbratt said:
Just so everyone is CLEAR- the guy and I at the time of my first post were just hanging out- getting to know one another yet in a way more than friends. He knew that I was open to more than friends thus the question as to WHY he wouldnt take me up on an offer most would not refuse. I had asked many times the problem and the answer was he was going through some things but was very much interested in me..lol yea my thoughts also!! I didnt stress it as most would say- dig more into it.. didnt stress it b/c it/he was no big deal as we were not together. I was patient and gave him time, did my own thing and went on with my day to day life, having a good time without him. Then he seemed to be getting closer and sticking around more, being more affectionate so it got me wondering. I said before anything was to happen i wanted to know what the deal was before- only two months prior.. Come to find out he was going through a "difficult divorce"..lol.. and didnt want to put me in the middle. ON one hand I would say thank you i appreciate you respecting me and not putting me in the middle of drama, yet the other side said hey why not just tell me? BUT then I find out if that wasnt his reason for waiting well to put it in a nice way- it wasnt the only one I could see :) the only reason I mention this (not to be a critisizing woman about mens size etc etc as most guys think women are) but to mention it b/c so many have said maybe thats the reason he waited, he was insecure!! So there you go theres the juice!! :surprised

She gave us the answer to the original question.

If Mr DR and others wish to continue solving other problems may I suggest you start your own thread

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.