British tourists stage sit in complaining about local Dominicans behaviour

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Trust me, you are not interesting enough for me to even bother myself with you. Nor am i "baiting" you.

I merely noticed that you contradicted yourself, and simply pointed out. If that bothers you, then I suggest you be more truthful when posting. This way no one will ever point out your contradictions.

where did i contradict myself? do you understand the definition of a contradiction?

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
There is nothing for me to apologize about, the fraze was used. And the comment end with the words "you really are" alluding to the fact that this poster knows "Gorgon".

A dominican admit he's wrong? HA! That'll be the day. Terco hasta la muerte.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
There is nothing for me to apologize about, the fraze was used. And the comment end with the words "you really are" alluding to the fact that this poster knows "Gorgon".

so i guess that it is of no importance to you that i do not know this poster, so he is in no position to characterize me as a snake. i guess you are not going to contaminate your thinking with insignificant things such as facts.

by the way, that would be "phrase".

finally, if a thing does not exist, it cannot be a fact. so, you have a case of erroneous construction when you say "alluding to the fact that this poster knows the gorgon".

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
They cleaned out the entire buffet?
If you ever had a barbecue / buffet situation in the DR then this resonates.

Feel a little sorry for the English dude but can't stop laughing at the thought of it all.
I bet the Domosapiens were having a great time.

And to be honest I could not see this happening in Punta Cana resorts - I could be wrong but I can well imagine this in Maimon / Playa Dorada / Puerto Plata etc.....

Very funny story.

Anyway, can you hurry up and get on with this squabble....?

Domosapiens?! Holy $hit! How come I didnt come up with that? They're not even homosapiens! Love it!

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
A dominican admit he's wrong? HA! That'll be the day. Terco hasta la muerte.

Weren't you the one that claimed to have met 95% of the population? Well as far feched as that may sound, you could trust me when I say, " Terco" is not a fraze that would describe me.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Weren't you the one that claimed to have met 95% of the population? Well as far feched as that may sound, you could trust me when I say, " Terco" is not a fraze that would describe me.

again, Taino using misrepresentation and fallacy as a tool of debate. if i read it correctly, YOU asked if he had met 95% of the population, and HE responded that he was referring to 95% of the people that he had met. those are not one and the same sample.

statistics is your friend.

Dec 26, 2011
You lied, Taino.

But the greater crime, like most crimes, involves stupidity. You made an accusation, in print, on a public forum. One that you could have researched yourself to avoid looking the the fool that you are.

No tienes integridad. No sirves. Pero lo peor de todo... eres un idiota.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
You lied, Taino.

But the greater crime, like most crimes, involves stupidity. You made an accusation, in print, on a public forum. One that you could have researched yourself to avoid looking the the fool that you are.

Taino has integrity issues. sad, but true. he tried his little grade school ploy to try and drive a wedge between three people whom i love and admire, and myself. better yet, he felt that by not disclosing the identity, i would doubt all three.

childish, Taino; childish.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
so i guess that it is of no importance to you that i do not know this poster, so he is in no position to characterize me as a snake. i guess you are not going to contaminate your thinking with insignificant things such as facts.

You never seemed to bother with "Facts" in the many other posts of yours, so why is it so important now.

by the way, that would be "phrase".

I must admit, I am not a native English speaker, cause of this I will fumble a word or two every now and then, this however does not take away from what I've written.

finally, if a thing does not exist, it cannot be a fact. so, you have a case of erroneous construction when you say "alluding to the fact that this poster knows the gorgon".

The PHRASE was used. No erroneous construction on my part.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003

If only the goverment had put the 4% towards education a little sooner....

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
You never seemed to bother with "Facts" in the many other posts of yours, so why is it so important now.

I must admit, I am not a native English speaker, cause of this I will fumble a word or two every now and then, this however does not take away from what I've written.

The PHRASE was used. No erroneous construction on my part.

did the poster say that he knew me in person? you assumed it, and, with your lack of mental acumen, that is a slippery slope.

quit while you are behind. you keep looking worse by the minute, and there is no upside to continuing.

NV_

Bronze
Aug 4, 2003
You lied, Taino.

Holy crap that last line made me cackle like an old witch! Scared the crap out of my son who was sitting right next to me.