Dominican Republic - Haiti border pass and market at Jimani crossing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taino808

Bronze
Oct 10, 2010
You are obviously a classy guy. lol

I get my history from reading books, mainly, and talking to people.
If you learned how to read books you might know from whom you gained your independence.
Do the facts upset you? Does it offend your Dominicanness. Does it make you feel less of a man?
lol
You will get over it, after all I learned to live with the Romans...

The other thing you get wrong is that on balance Dominicans do not resent Haitians.
They get on fine in my experience.

No matter how faithful to your childish ideas you like to think you are being, real Dominicans know you are a joke.

Anyway, say something funny... I am enjoying you ire...

I've bored of you already, be gone son!

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
You certainly have no clue, that's for sure payaso.

I lived in both countries and studied the history.
But you say I do not know?
You are the creationist and I am the one who doesn't know about history? lol

You visited Haiti for a few weeks and now you know the real story? lol

Look Chip, you are a joke on the board and people who met you in real life have all sorts of shocking things to say.
On the other hand, nobody who has met me has anything bad to say about me here - go figure.

Sill can't get a job????
You never wonder why?

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Look Chip, you are a joke on the board and people who met you in real life have all sorts of shocking things to say.
On the other hand, nobody who has met me has anything bad to say about me here - go figure.

Now you are getting desperate because honestly I rarely get together with any DR1'ers. I will say what goes around comes around and those who spread lies will receive their due reward.

You are also hypocritical to say the least when you have asked the moderators to ban me because of my offensive posts yet you recent posts you have gone out of your way to be extremely personally offensive to me.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I never asked for you to be banned. You are the funniest dude on the board.

If you make 1 line offensive comments directly about me then I will respond.
As you say what goes around comes around so think what you send around first.

I stand by everything I say.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Can you girls take your handbags to some other playground and scratch and bite each other.

Chip, please stop whining it's getting boring! Pedro, if all you can do is come up with insults, go find another playground.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.