Edenorte

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
listen. i love cats. i kiss my cats every day. but they are still cats. i don't project human feelings on them. the cats are domesticated animals meant to kill vermin and pests. to me you sound like a progressive liberal who thinks everyone would be happiest when you are the happiest. no. accept that other people have their way of life. jason galaxy is necessary for f**kups who want their cats to be what the cats are not. he is not needed in DR.

shak4u

Jun 28, 2010
listen. i love cats. i kiss my cats every day. but they are still cats. i don't project human feelings on them. the cats are domesticated animals meant to kill vermin and pests. to me you sound like a progressive liberal who thinks everyone would be happiest when you are the happiest. no. accept that other people have their way of life. jason galaxy is necessary for f**kups who want their cats to be what the cats are not. he is not needed in DR.
App]

Apparently you don't know anything about the diseases those "vermin and pests" have and carry in the Dominican. So you let your cats outside to bite into them (that's really caring about your cats) and then you kiss them. That's real smart. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Shak4u, UUUUUUhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think you need some human friends.
"Projection" of human activities on your cats is beyond weird!
I bet you love interpreting "Crop Circles" in your free time???? :alien::alien::alien::alien::alien:
I'll take a pass on seeing your cats "Designs" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:for now.
Cats "Love" the nearest "Feeding Station" That's IT!
My cats DO lay on me, and sometimes sneak onto my bed at night, THAT's ALL cats DO.
No "Designs", no "Unconditional Love", no "Feelings", other than "Survival Instincts"!
Sorry!
"dv" a "Liberal Progressive"????
Then I don't think you actually have any idea what that is.
She's Waaaaaaaaaaaay too smart to be "One Of THOSE"!
Try "Gorgon", or "White Beard"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Apparently you don't know anything about the diseases those "vermin and pests" have and carry in the Dominican. So you let your cats outside to bite into them (that's really caring about your cats) and then you kiss them. That's real smart. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!!

vaccinated, no worries. send the picture of your cat's art to jason galaxy. i betcha she says: please, jason, help me, i want to be free!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A "Liberal Progressive",......... "Votes For a Living", they don't "Work for a living"!
As you have spent time in the "UK", it's like someone who believes that EVERYONE should be "On The Dole"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Ther goes THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

Shak4u. I agree that it is safer for cats to be indoors, back home the Pet rescue places won't give you a cat unless you insure them it will be an indoor cat! All vets that I have talked to say it is better to keep them in as well.

I would never keep my cats inside though, they love the outside way too
much!!

Right now our cats only outside option is the upstairs balcony's bc the pit and Rottie will attack them and I feel
so guilty they can't wonder around the yard.

How the hell did we get on the cat subject anyways ?! Lol

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
How the hell did we get on the cat subject anyways ?! Lol

Some people left fans on, all day long, so the cats dont get too hot......(??)
An indoor cat??
Here is an experience too do at home. Lock ure cat out. Before u know it he has built a house and is installing AC!!!!!!

So what do I mind most........ exhaust fumes, river polluting, people burning trash, loud distorted music (etc...) OR a cat urinating on my lawn.....
Mmmmmh let me think about that one.......

shak4u

Jun 28, 2010
vaccinated, no worries. send the picture of your cat's art to jason galaxy. i betcha she says: please, jason, help me, i want to be free!

There you go dv. Caught in another lie. You said you've watched Galaxy and then you say above I betcha she says: Well she is actually a he. Oh I know, you will say it was a typo. Just another liberal a?? liar.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
t88zsz.png

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Sorry didn't ready this entire thread, not alot that really talks about the issue. I paid my POP electric bill 2 days ago and asked them about ednorthe. I was told that I must not sign anything as the issue is still in the court system. So do not do anything if you have POP power unless POP calls you.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
There you go dv. Caught in another lie. You said you've watched Galaxy and then you say above I betcha she says: Well she is actually a he. Oh I know, you will say it was a typo. Just another liberal a?? liar.

"she" as in "your cat says". the cat says to help her. you said it was a she.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013

And here is me thinking shak4u kidnap jason..... and drugged so the she/jason was speaking to herself........
Oh well it would of been better than "santadiabla".......
Too bad.