haitian integration, while the island be unified once again, once and for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Quisqueya said:
Well, for one am not a n*gg*r. But how come i dont hear you crying about the spaniards barbaric behavior towards your people...I guess it was fine for Cervantes to rape your ancestors....we was doing you a favor if by chance u had a baby it would be indio claro...c'mon you are not making sense although you know some of ur history but you forget to mention that the haitians saved ur behind from making more Paella from Don Cervante....

If you are going to call it out then u can't leave out the whole story. U act like the Spaniards were ur saviors...

The Spaniards committed crimes against Indians and Blacks, not Dominicans. Dominicans for the most part are mixed (who were automatically free under Spanish rule because they had some European blood) and most Dominicans don't have the barest trace of indian blood in them. It's not my responsibility to worry about stuff that quite frankly, wasn't directed towards me or my ancestors.

Now, the Haitians, they wanted the whites, black, and mulattos that were Dominicans dead.

There is a difference!

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Quisqueya said:
Listen,

I am not here to play no damn race card....but you know damn well if Chili wanted to unite with DR majority dominicans would think its a blessing from Altagracia....although Chilenos would vomit of the idea of merging with a black spanish speaking country..

How come i never hear u guys talk or raise hell about Spaniards raping your descendants and how they treat you in present day Spain? If you know your history we didn't not invade Santo Domingo(you weren't even dominicans yet) it was a mutual understanding on both sides. Obviously it wasn't a good idea but dont go saying that we were ur oppressors... I am disgusted by some of your coward remarks...if you guys were so tough say it(ur remarks) in front of a Haitian and see what we'll happen to your behind.....and I'm talking about those poor Haitians

We dont want ur country.........its funny u dummies don't even realize that there are also alot of haitian doctors and lawyers in the DR....PUCMM in Santiago has so many haitian students....
What!!!! what would happen!!! que carajo pasaria.... cuando ha ganado haiti una guerra aqui.... STAY ON YOUR SIDE.... Dominicans have never lost a war to haiti... NEVER... who are the cowards...that send their women to give birth over here in a peacefull invation because they don't have the cojones to do it themselves...
Haiti is a great place...then stay there... go sacrifice a cow or something...
Cowards...hehehe... crawl back into that hole you came out of and be macho...pero no vengas aqui piti... que esto no es tuyo...

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Quisqueya said:
Wventura,

I am happy to see you are not falling for this guys propaganda... He'll probably treat a black dominican the same way....or call him haitian just to keep him from standing up for his/her rights......When will the people realize that.....

Spaniards will never accept you and the jews that Trujillo allowed to live in mainly Santiago will marry a black haitian or black dominican and make the whole pueblo como San Cristobal or San Pedro de Macoris...LOL...

that was wrong...but hey ignorance is contagious....au revoir....

BTW almost all the teachers at Alliance Francaise are haitian... damn....ur right..we are taking over DR.......in theatres near you soon... Haitian invasion rated R......lOL...get serious...
We are not going to invade DR....take a chill pill and stop reading Balaguers antihaitiano books....

Why is Spain investing so much money into keep their culture and influence alive in the Dominican Republic? I thought they don't want us??

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Ok u are a Lunatic!!!!

Nal0whs said:
What's the official language of the Dominican Republic?

Spanish.

In what language are the names of every Dominican town?

Spanish.

What does the historic center of many Dominican towns look like?

Spanish cities.

Where do our religions come from?

Spain.

What other blood do most Dominicans have in them as 100% or in mix with the African blood?

Spanish.

What is Merengue composed of?

African AND European

What is Perico Ripiao composed of?

African AND European

What does Dominican art looks like?

European.

What does the Dominican lifestyle resembles?

Provincial Spain.

What traditions do Dominicans uncosciously do on a daily basis?

Traditions decended from Spain.

What is the official name of our island?

Hispaniola, Latin meaning the Spanish island.

Where is much of our architecture is influenced from?

Spain.

Who invented one of our most important export commodities, Tobacco?

Spain.

Who created the foundation of our economy?

Spain.

Why are you leaving out the good that Spain has done to the DR?

I could go on and on and on. Then compare to the Haitian stuff and see, gee I guess Spain was nicer to us, isn't that funny!!

The Spaniards were not saints, but they were nicer to us!!

The Haitians were not saints either, but they wished us to be dead!!!

Big difference!!

How come u are forgetting the great Taino pueblos in the DR.... OH, I forgot ur spanish......c'mon...vous etes fou mon vieux....

u wish Spaniards look at u in the same pedastol as them.... thanks for the Monday laughs...I gotta tell my friends about this one...LOL......bonne nuit.....by the way speak french....LOL

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
DRshooter said:
go sacrifice a cow or something...

They are trying to sacrifice cows, it's just that they are crossing the borders and taking Dominican cows. Go to most Dominican ranches near the border, all of the ranchers are cursing the Haitians for stealing their highly productive cows and taking them into Haiti.

Always wondered why the pregnant Haitian women crosses the Dominican border right before giving birth! Oh, I forgot, they get free health attention in our hospitals which are a world away from Haitian Hospitals. Then they go back to Haiti with a healthy baby.

In the other hand, a Dominican woman is about to give birth and she has to wait in the aisles (even though she paid the taxes that keep that Hospital open) because that Haitian woman that was in Labor in Dajabon has been taken in!

Oh, making note of this reality is something many of the pro-Haitians don't want people to see. They always try to justify it.

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Rejects!!!

Nal0whs said:
Why is Spain investing so much money into keep their culture and influence alive in the Dominican Republic? I thought they don't want us??

Dominicans are nothing but rejects to Spaniards...no disrespect to any dominicans but c'est la verite.....

I have know idea...why? Maybe its to help build the haitian infrastructure in the DR....LOL....

How come you can't go to Spain as u please? Hmmm?????? Usted es un criollo......ok...ya!!!!!!!!

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Quisqueya said:
How come u are forgetting the great Taino pueblos in the DR.... OH, I forgot ur spanish......c'mon...vous etes fou mon vieux....

u wish Spaniards look at u in the same pedastol as them.... thanks for the Monday laughs...I gotta tell my friends about this one...LOL......bonne nuit.....by the way speak french....LOL

We will take anybody here in the DR, from any country, any race, blacks, jews, arabs...we just don't like you!!! we can't live with haitians... if we are sooo bad...then stay in haiti. We are just fine without you...the only thing I hold against spain is that it gave up half the island to france...

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Quisqueya said:

What about the Taino pueblos? We have preserved their foundations all over the country? What is your point?

And the last time I checked, Haitians speak Creole! Only the elites who value much more European lifestyles (notice their meditteranean styles mansions in Petionville and Kenscoff) only them Parle Francais ed Inglais.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Quisqueya said:
Dominicans are nothing but rejects to Spaniards...no disrespect to any dominicans but c'est la verite.....

I have know idea...why? Maybe its to help build the haitian infrastructure in the DR....LOL....

How come you can't go to Spain as u please? Hmmm?????? Usted es un criollo......ok...ya!!!!!!!!

I CAN GO TO Spain as I please. I can also go to the U.S. as I please! And the Dominican massess, the Spaniards are constantly giving visas by the bundle at their embassies in Santo Domingo. Hmm, wonder why they want Dominicans when they could accept Argentinians or Chileans? Wonder why?

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Nal0whs said:
They are trying to sacrifice cows, it's just that they are crossing the borders and taking Dominican cows. Go to most Dominican ranches near the border, all of the ranchers are cursing the Haitians for stealing their highly productive cows and taking them into Haiti.

Always wondered why the pregnant Haitian women crosses the Dominican border right before giving birth! Oh, I forgot, they get free health attention in our hospitals which are a world away from Haitian Hospitals. Then they go back to Haiti with a healthy baby.

In the other hand, a Dominican woman is about to give birth and she has to wait in the aisles (even though she paid the taxes that keep that Hospital open) because that Haitian woman that was in Labor in Dajabon has been taken in!

Oh, making note of this reality is something many of the pro-Haitians don't want people to see. They always try to justify it.

I guess they are getting in return of hard work and barely no pay in the Bateyes or in the construction sites....

What about the dominican women that go to the hospitals in San Juan or Mayaguez.....exploiting the innocent helpless Puerto Ricans....shame on you ...

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Quisqueya said:

What does that say about haiti...even the spanish REJECTS do it better than you... the rejects country is better than the haitians A team ... my point exactly

wventura

Oct 21, 2003
Nal0whs said:
The Spaniards committed crimes against Indians and Blacks, not Dominicans. Dominicans for the most part are mixed (who were automatically free under Spanish rule because they had some European blood) and most Dominicans don't have the barest trace of indian blood in them. It's not my responsibility to worry about stuff that quite frankly, wasn't directed towards me or my ancestors.

Now, the Haitians, they wanted the whites, black, and mulattos that were Dominicans dead.

There is a difference!

Spain has caused more death and devestation to our island than you seem to want to admit. AND CERTAINLY MORE THAN HAITI did, in an effort to end slavery and white supremacy on the eastern side of the island.

....ohh and on a side note. you keep mentioning the ancestral makeup of the D.R. "Dominicans for the most part are mixed"

Everybody is mixed to some extent, nobody is 100% pure anything. But the majority in the D.R have a larger component of african ancestry than european. (theres more Sammy Sosas, then there are Amelia Vegas). But that is besides the point of this discussion.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
DRshooter said:
the only thing I hold against spain is that it gave up half the island to france...

Me too! Also, I disliked how Faustin (a president of Haiti) stayed in Port-au-Prince when Dominican forces kicking Haitians out of our side were determined to kick them out of the island. There were two presidents, and one of them fled to Jamaica when the Dominican troops reached Port-au-Prince. God, Dominicans should just had machete them all like they did to us. But what the heck, we are still nice enough to our enemies.

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Quisqueya said:
I guess they are getting in return of hard work and barely no pay in the Bateyes or in the construction sites....

What about the dominican women that go to the hospitals in San Juan or Mayaguez.....exploiting the innocent helpless Puerto Ricans....shame on you ...
We're not talking about the dominicans that go illegal to PR, they are wrong too...
Nobody forces haitians to come here... we don't owe you ****...other than lowering the price of labor... If we are sooo bad...stay over there... don't come..

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
Bullshit!!!!!

Nal0whs said:
I CAN GO TO Spain as I please. I can also go to the U.S. as I please! And the Dominican massess, the Spaniards are constantly giving visas by the bundle at their embassies in Santo Domingo. Hmm, wonder why they want Dominicans when they could accept Argentinians or Chileans? Wonder why?

The average dominican can NOT get a visa to Spain...Listen, buddy I am aware of whats going on in the world....stop your lies......in the hispanic community in Spain...dominicans are at the end of the palo....

How can u even compare dominicans with Argentinians or Chileans.... LOL

Damn I like ur vision though but keep dreaming......Dominicans entering spain is like telling a campesino to prounce the "s" or his "r".....LOL

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
wventura said:
Everybody is mixed to some extent, nobody is 100% pure anything. But the majority in the D.R have a larger component of african ancestry than european. (theres more Sammy Sosas, then there are Amelia Vegas). But that is besides the point of this discussion.

Interesting. I have seen so many Sammy Sosa Dominicans with blue eyes. Interesting, since blue eyes is nothing more than eyes with no melanin. No melanin means whiteness. Hmm, maybe Sammy Sosa is not the black guy you think he is. Maybe he is a mulatto after all!! People, the Dominican Republic is a country that can't be categorized based on appearances. There have been many instances when two supposedly black Dominicans give birth to very white children and there are many instances where with supposedly black Dominicans with real blonde hair. They are not black, they are mulattos. You just judge everything by what you see it, not the way to judge a Dominican.

Quisqueya

Bronze
Nov 10, 2003
DRshooter said:
We're not talking about the dominicans that go illegal to PR, they are wrong too...
Nobody forces haitians to come here... we don't owe you ****...other than lowering the price of labor... If we are sooo bad...stay over there... don't come..

u need to stop reading those Balaguer books I told you.....I come to DR as I please just to relax and have fun......and over course hook up with a angelic girls from Santiago...and turn her out....I live the ones in the capital for you....they are too dark.....

Will the moderator shut this down already...damn...

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Quisqueya said:
The average dominican can NOT get a visa to Spain...Listen, buddy I am aware of whats going on in the world....stop your lies......in the hispanic community in Spain...dominicans are at the end of the palo....

Damn I like ur vision though but keep dreaming......Dominicans entering spain is like telling a campesino to prounce the "s" or his "r".....LOL

Stop my lies? Buddy, make a search right here on DR1 on the news section for February or January. There you'll see the bundles of visas Spain grants to Dominicans to go and work over there. Apparently, you don't search hard enough. Every DR1 person that has been here a while have seen the news coverage everytime (which is several times a year) that Spain grants a bundle of visas to Dominicans to move to Spain.

Interesting how King Carlos of Spain always makes a stop in Santo Domingo when ever they come to this hemisphere. The last time they said that "they simply love it there".

DRshooter

Apr 23, 2004
Quisqueya said:

the average haitian can't compare to a pile of cow dung... at least they take some dominicans... they won't stand for haitians anywhere in the world...
Did you see how haitians treat their own people... put a tire around their head, gasoline and light them on fire...burn alive...
Haiti is a headache for the world...

wventura

Oct 21, 2003
Nal0whs said:
Interesting. I have seen so many Sammy Sosa Dominicans with blue eyes. Interesting, since blue eyes is nothing more than eyes with no melanin. No melanin means whiteness. Hmm, maybe Sammy Sosa is not the black guy you think he is. Maybe he is a mulatto after all!! People, the Dominican Republic is a country that can't be categorized based on appearances. There have been many instances when two supposedly black Dominicans give birth to very white children and there are many instances where with supposedly black Dominicans with real blonde hair. They are not black, they are mulattos. You just judge everything by what you see it, not the way to judge a Dominican.

Like I said before. Mullato yes (if you want to stretch the definition), but the majority still have more african ancestry than european.

And again this is besides the point of this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.