How to get a good relationship between a dominican guy and a chinese girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
That was a joke from another thread.

Some dominican men (and gals) living in the DR will start a relationship with someone from a developed country just for the purpose of getting a visa to someplace other then the DR or to have their "love" send them money on a regular basis. This is where some of the comments are referring to.
i know that. but im not an american. and im not from european. and of course, he didnt ask me for money. on the contray, he would ask me if i need money..
but i really dont know whether i should go further with him or marry him

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
Most Dominican men are "chirstinality". This is what gives them their strong sense of morality and unbreakable personal code of ethics.
so you mean they are pretend to be kind and loyal? but i found he likes to lie. even sth which really doesnt matter. but he likes to lie.why?

Dec 26, 2011
so you mean they are pretend to be kind and loyal? but i found he likes to lie. even sth which really doesnt matter. but he likes to lie.why?

Don't worry. Lots of "chirstinality" people lie. It's no big deal. Remember, they're not perfect, just forgiven.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
Ok, in order to save you some time...

Picapollo: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3485/3897870643_93dffb111e.jpg
Caba?a: http://www.cachicha.com/wp-content/uploads/cabanas-de-san-isidro1.jpg

These are businesses commonly run by chinese in DR. Tell your boyfriend about any of these and he'll flip out.
lol... usually i will cook for him at home.. i dont know why he likes to eat chafan everyday and never gets tired of it. in china. only when you are lazy, you dont wanna cook, and you eat chofan...lol.. do all dominicans like chaofan?

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
southwest. what? are you from china?

No I am from Laos a little country south of China. Dominican men are by far the most honest men on the planet, so you did well for yourself choosing a man from the Dominican Republic.

Have you ever heard of a country called Canada? I think it is north of the USA, but I'm not sure, the women from Canada are very "taken" ( in more ways then one)by Dominican men. If you need info about Dominican men Canada is a good place to start.

angela311

Dec 20, 2012
Fortune cookie is an American thing that the Chinese restaurants do. It is a cookie with a paper baked into it which has a few words printed on it like a future prediction. KInd of cute custom actually.
Der Fish
omg... i remember now.. yes.. i saw that when i was in america. they will give you after u check out ,right? but what is the relationship between the fortune cookies and my boyfriend?

Dec 26, 2011
Fortune cookie is an American thing that the Chinese restaurants do. It is a cookie with a paper baked into it which has a few words printed on it like a future prediction. KInd of cute custom actually.
Der Fish

It's also code for orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.